• |3| Average

1 5.88%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    The Royal Guards doesn't interfere in SS affairs otherwise they would've shown up to stop Aizen since he was a direct threat to the Soul King.
    Unless VR manages to wipe out Sereitei and defeat or kill most of the captains to which aizen didn't find any interest in... aizen was driven insane in becoming a transcendental being that he lost focus on his main goal... this guys aren't and they may destroy the balance of SS and the real world... i don't think Royal guards would still sit and chill when their army of gotei13, sereitei are wiped out nad SS spilling itself and possibly destroying earth or vice versa...if not Well there is got to be a reason why they didn't meddle during aizen's rampage if indeed they show up in the future

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Unless VR manages to wipe out Sereitei and defeat or kill most of the captains to which aizen didn't find any interest in... aizen was driven insane in becoming a transcendental being that he lost focus on his main goal... this guys aren't and they may destroy the balance of SS and the real world... i don't think Royal guards would still sit and chill when their army of gotei13, sereitei are wiped out nad SS spilling itself and possibly destroying earth or vice versa...if not Well there is got to be a reason why they didn't meddle during aizen's rampage if indeed they show up in the future
    I'm not going to get into this pointless discussion about the Royal Guards, the thing is we don't know how they operate, all you can do at this point is speculate.

Hmmmmm, I wouldn't mind Quincy taking over SS. Actually it would make sense seeing how they operate, plus the fact that each one of them can seal a banki...

When I saw this page's last panel:
    Spoiler!

I was like: "Awesome, Kubo, you brought back Grandpa Kuchiki and it make sense, since both of them were old and probably knew each other"... but then the next page... man, what's the point of bringing new characters that are going to die anyway, when he still didn't unleash the other ones ?

Ok, time for some Vs speculation:
    Spoiler!

From right:
    - Vs Renji,
    - Vs Kenpachi, or Dogi,
    - Vs Ikakku (Ikakku dies after his bankai is being sealed and then Yumichika unleashes his and wins thanks to the fact that the enemy already used up the bankai blocker),

Next page:
    Spoiler!

From right:
    - Vs Ukitake (Uki dies and is replaced by Kyouraku),
    - Vs Kuchiki x Kuchiki (both survive), or Rukia and all other girls ?,
    - Vs Unohana or The Scientist (what's his name again ?),

Next page:
    Spoiler!

Top:
    - Vs Byakuya, or Soi Fon (loses legs and is replaced by Yoru),

Bearded King:
    - Vs, VC that should die (replaced by Yama).

I'm going to borrow your post to show the comparisons of the new/old characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Spoiler!

From right:
    - No idea..yet
    - Yammy
    - Ikakku

Next page:
    Spoiler!

From right:
    - Unohana
    - Momo
    - Ishida's grandpa? LOL

Next page:
    Spoiler!

Top:
    - Urahara
    Lmao long live the likenesses!

But of course. And I missed it the first time, but Kubo DID in fact remember to include an "Old Guy" design in this batch of Quincy!

Hmm:
    -Old Guy
    -Crazy Hair Guy
    -Cutesy chick
    -Masked/Calm chick
    -Big, Stupid guy
    -Handsome/Human-Looking Leader guy

BONUS:
    -Unusual creature guy/thing
    -Little kid guy

Did I miss anything?

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I'm going to borrow your post to show the comparisons of the new/old characters.
    The one you don't know yet reminds me of the dirty chick fullbring. Similar face, though this could also be a guy, who knows!
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Perverted Pirate View Post
    The one you don't know yet reminds me of the dirty chick fullbring. Similar face, though this could also be a guy, who knows!
    That would be Jackie with her "Dirty Boots" fullbring. Although..... she lost that ability at the end of the last arc.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Is kira done?! or will he be cured by unohana or the 4th squad? stay tuned lols......bleach is getting more gore chapter every chapter, 1000 dead in 7 minutes...i sure hope ichigo could beat opie next chap...coz rukia is in danger....VC's levels vs the Stern Ritter is one sided

I don't think that there we're only 8 quincies attacking SS(Stern Ritter, Buckbeard).... http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/51213239/22 .... there are 16 confirmed location were there are enemy reiatsu...and there are also some unconfirmed reports all around ss not being sent back to akon due to the death of the inspection squad before transmitting there reports... i'm guessing there are several dozen quincies attacking ss in all directions maybe even more...

Lol since when did kubo's title meant what it says... most of the time he shows this title and trolls us

I'm thinking that Hiachi (However you spell it. He isn't around much to remember) likely will use his healing powers that are similar to Inoue's. (That is if he also got his arm back)

I wanna see Aizen back to kick some quincies' butt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    What?! You only lost 4 vital organs, Kira?! Get it together son--This is Bleach: We've been doing more with less vital organs for decades!

lmao! When I saw Kira I thought yup this guy is done for but then I remembered this is bleach....

His reiatsu vanished though ..

Who shot him in the first place? I thought buckbeard but then those SternR's showed up.