1 5.88%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach Bleach 494 Discussion / 495 Predictions

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Ahh poor Kira.. and his Shikai was so cool.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

A thousand deaths against a few men... I'd like to see how they settle this.

Is kira done?! or will he be cured by unohana or the 4th squad? stay tuned lols......bleach is getting more gore chapter every chapter, 1000 dead in 7 minutes...i sure hope ichigo could beat opie next chap...coz rukia is in danger....VC's levels vs the Stern Ritter is one sided

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    A thousand deaths against a few men... I'd like to see how they settle this.
    I don't think that there we're only 8 quincies attacking SS(Stern Ritter, Buckbeard).... http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/51213239/22 .... there are 16 confirmed location were there are enemy reiatsu...and there are also some unconfirmed reports all around ss not being sent back to akon due to the death of the inspection squad before transmitting there reports... i'm guessing there are several dozen quincies attacking ss in all directions maybe even more...

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Really u think so? name of the chapter says the closing chapter...does that mean the final arc was a mere 50 chapters r smth haha. such a shame do u guys think this is the end of kira? like mentioned earlier i kinda liked the fact that his shikai wasnt just some random powerup n he had the underdog feel i was rooting for him really...such a shame. N wow for all the talk old man yama said SS really did get blindsided for the 2nd time in a row lol
    Lol since when did kubo's title meant what it says... most of the time he shows this title and trolls us

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Is kira done?! or will he be cured by unohana or the 4th squad? stay tuned lols......bleach is getting more gore chapter every chapter, 1000 dead in 7 minutes...i sure hope ichigo could beat opie next chap...coz rukia is in danger....VC's levels vs the Stern Ritter is one sided

I don't think that there we're only 8 quincies attacking SS(Stern Ritter, Buckbeard).... http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/51213239/22 .... there are 16 confirmed location were there are enemy reiatsu...and there are also some unconfirmed reports all around ss not being sent back to akon due to the death of the inspection squad before transmitting there reports... i'm guessing there are several dozen quincies attacking ss in all directions maybe even more...

Lol since when did kubo's title meant what it says... most of the time he shows this title and trolls us

I'm thinking that Hiachi (However you spell it. He isn't around much to remember) likely will use his healing powers that are similar to Inoue's. (That is if he also got his arm back)

shit... meet fan. Those quincies sure know how to make an entrance.

For anyone keeping track, add another lost arm on to the count.

- What do you know another introduction of new pointless character which will have little to no influence on the plot ....ever!

- 1000 deaths in 7 mins or you money back!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Damn 1000 dead in 7 mins. And you know its going to get worse. Poor Kira, would've thought he would be the first to fall.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

What?! You only lost 4 vital organs, Kira?! Get it together son--This is Bleach: We've been doing more with less vital organs for decades!

I suppose I usually hate on Bleach, so......umm...ah! Kubo never does change his design scheme--in every new set of enemies, there's a cutesy looking chick, a masked person, a cool looking dude, someone with stupid hair, a child, etc. The only archetype that the Quincy are missing is the old guy. There needs to be an old guy in the design set. Also, Kubo still does NOT know how to end a chapter to save his life :-/

With that out of the way: Awesome. Flipping. Chapter!!! No more robes or masks or hiding--The Vandenreich are here to belong all your base!!! Get your balls up...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    What?! You only lost 4 vital organs, Kira?! Get it together son--This is Bleach: We've been doing more with less vital organs for decades!

lmao! When I saw Kira I thought yup this guy is done for but then I remembered this is bleach....

His reiatsu vanished though ..

Who shot him in the first place? I thought buckbeard but then those SternR's showed up.