View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    13 76.47%
  • |4| Good

    3 17.65%
  • |3| Average

    1 5.88%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Holy freakin shit! That was one awesome chapter. So unexpected and so raw, a refreshing change of paste from the previous arc. I had to go back just to make sure that Kira really did get hit that badly.

    So what I'm thinking now is that there can only be a few people who are even able to stand up to these new bad asses. The captain himself, Ichigo, the visored(since they still haven't shown Bankai), Kyoraku and Ukitake(same Bankai deal), the two Quincy's we already knew about and probably Isshin(since he he will be a "big" part of this arc).

    Just look at how easy Kira went down, everyone but those I just mentioned should run and hide. Or I guess there might be someone to fight for the small fry too. After all this is the Sternritters, and I guess there are some other weaker Quincy's out there too.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    367
    Is kira done?! or will he be cured by unohana or the 4th squad? stay tuned lols......bleach is getting more gore chapter every chapter, 1000 dead in 7 minutes...i sure hope ichigo could beat opie next chap...coz rukia is in danger....VC's levels vs the Stern Ritter is one sided


    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    A thousand deaths against a few men... I'd like to see how they settle this.
    I don't think that there we're only 8 quincies attacking SS(Stern Ritter, Buckbeard).... http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/51213239/22 .... there are 16 confirmed location were there are enemy reiatsu...and there are also some unconfirmed reports all around ss not being sent back to akon due to the death of the inspection squad before transmitting there reports... i'm guessing there are several dozen quincies attacking ss in all directions maybe even more...

    Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Really u think so? name of the chapter says the closing chapter...does that mean the final arc was a mere 50 chapters r smth haha. such a shame do u guys think this is the end of kira? like mentioned earlier i kinda liked the fact that his shikai wasnt just some random powerup n he had the underdog feel i was rooting for him really...such a shame. N wow for all the talk old man yama said SS really did get blindsided for the 2nd time in a row lol
    Lol since when did kubo's title meant what it says... most of the time he shows this title and trolls us

  3. #13
    Senior Member playerhm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    91
    Epic chapter! knowing names of people who die in next five pages.. now i feel something about that.. i feel sad when the good guys are getting slaughtered..!
    btw, wasn't it ichigo's shikai sword and bankai clothes in the last page? Or am i misunderstanding something?
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    Epic chapter! knowing names of people who die in next five pages.. now i feel something about that.. i feel sad when the good guys are getting slaughtered..!
    btw, wasn't it ichigo's shikai sword and bankai clothes in the last page? Or am i misunderstanding something?
    Its bankai.... the zanpaktou blade was too tiny to discern... though it could also be what you mentioned... lets just wait next chapter

  5. #15
    Senior Member playerhm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Its bankai.... the zanpaktou blade was too tiny to discern... though it could also be what you mentioned... lets just wait next chapter
    oh right my mistake.. it's the very tip of the blade..
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    49
    Delicious chapter! Kira being thorn like that, like the violence. We've seen several captains now. I hope we see the rest. I wonder what kenpachi's reaction to this, i bet he is freaking happy to see strong enemies

    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Is kira done?! or will he be cured by unohana or the 4th squad? stay tuned lols......bleach is getting more gore chapter every chapter, 1000 dead in 7 minutes...i sure hope ichigo could beat opie next chap...coz rukia is in danger....VC's levels vs the Stern Ritter is one sided




    I don't think that there we're only 8 quincies attacking SS(Stern Ritter, Buckbeard).... http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/51213239/22 .... there are 16 confirmed location were there are enemy reiatsu...and there are also some unconfirmed reports all around ss not being sent back to akon due to the death of the inspection squad before transmitting there reports... i'm guessing there are several dozen quincies attacking ss in all directions maybe even more...



    Lol since when did kubo's title meant what it says... most of the time he shows this title and trolls us
    There are more, look at the flash of blue lights; the pillar of lights. There are too many surrounding SS, each of it must have a quincy inside it like what took out kira

  7. #17
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,545
    This war should be between Captains and the Quincy, everyone else is fodder.

    What I find strange is if the Quincy had a powerful force like this why were they recruiting arrancars?

  8. #18
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/51213239/1

    Mangastreams version. Enjoy it for 60 hours.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    This war should be between Captains and the Quincy, everyone else is fodder.

    What I find strange is if the Quincy had a powerful force like this why were they recruiting arrancars?
    7 Stern Ritter won't be enough to defeat the complete line up of gotei13 captains... with yamamoto and some elder captains + 3 visoreds... + even if they defeat gotei13... i'm 100% sure the royal guards or any resident of the royal realm will be force to take control of SS.... gotei13 isn't their only enemy there are more out there and we don't know how many royal guards are or what entities lies in a separate realm(royal realm) since it was never opened even with the aizen threat

  10. #20
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    7 Stern Ritter won't be enough to defeat the complete line up of gotei13 captains... with yamamoto and some elder captains + 3 visoreds... + even if they defeat gotei13... i'm 100% sure the royal guards or any resident of the royal realm will be force to take control of SS.... gotei13 isn't their only enemy there are more out there and we don't know how many royal guards are or what entities lies in a separate realm(royal realm) since it was never opened even with the aizen threat
    I don't think you understood what I said, I said the battle should be between Captain level Shinigami and the Quincy. All the other lower level Shinigami are getting killed off instantly.

    And it's not just 7 Stern Ritters, according to the guys at the lab complex theirs enemy spiritual pressure in 16 locations and for all we know there could be more on the way.

    The Royal Guards doesn't interfere in SS affairs otherwise they would've shown up to stop Aizen since he was a direct threat to the Soul King.

    Fact is Shinigami is at a disadvantage especially since their fighting in SS, if Ishida raped a Captain and his Bankai imagine what these guys will do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •