4 18.18%
  • |3| Average

2 9.09%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.55%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Really makes one wonder how the world would have been different had madara been able to use his full powers b4 dying...which only then makes me question even more how badass hashirama was. Old man jutsu for the win eh? typical manga haha

wow Uchiha Madara...!! now it might offend others but after this i don't want anyone else to be the main villain than Madara, he got the power, the right mixture of badassery and arrogance and he loves fighting and over that he desire domination at the level of his opponents....!! i mean he has always dominated the Kages after they attacked him with their best shot, then they would pull out another power up attack and he would dominate them again...!! in simple words put

MADARA GOT ATTITUDE....!!

And this also makes "Uchiha Itachi of Konoha gakure's" send off even more special, coz if he had been even a bit late in "protecting his nation one more time and cutting all his attachments from this world", all the nations would have lost their leaders. Hats off to you Itachi. "Rest in Peace"

And i also wonder for Itachi's words that ending ET is the only thing he can do to save himself from interfering in the job he intrusted to Naruto. He is capable of redeeming Sasuke but he doesn't find himself capable of doing it after all his previous things leading him astray. Naruto has earned it to stop Sasuke.....!!

SO does it mean that war is indeed going to halt for a while, where Tobi is going to try and bring back Madara (Paulbee's idea of syn him with gedo mazo) and Sasuke finally facing off Naruto.

Will Kabuto die though ??

Is it only me who is not happy with this chapter? 10 chapters with Kabuto Vs Sasuke + Itachi, and nothing really special happened in this time. Yes we saw that Kabuto has 1 million abilities implanted in himself, however the fight went exactly as Itachi predicted from the beginning - no matter what Kabuto will do, the edo tensei will be stopped. And it looks that is exactly what is going to happen. Yes we learned how and why Kabuto became as he is today, but does it really matters? I hoped that after all efforts of Kabuto to look big, and after all of his history we will finally come to the point where Kishi will reveal something new to the manga, and it's not happening. Now all the scene shifted to the 5 kages against Madara, which is again nothing new in there. No matter how hard they are trying, Madara is coming with even greater power and it's unbreakable cycle in this manga as far as I can see. At this point I would not be surprised that one of the biggest mysteries in manga will not be explained at all. I am talking about Uchicha clan massacre, because it really does not make sense that Itachi killed all clan by himself for no reason. As we all know behind this story should be some clan - danzo - tobi/madara interaction which ended in the death of all clan, except Itachi and Sasuke. Instead of uncovering some details about this it seems that all explanations are left for the end of manga, or will not be explained at all. Not happy with the chapter, specially about the fact that Uchiha clan massacre will not be revealed for at least another 20 chapters (at least it looks like that to me).

Quote Originally Posted by asimriz View Post
    Well u never know that might be the trump card ? I'm only contemplating man; anything's possible in the Narutoverse
    Uh, Itachi killed the crow with Amaterasu. So, no, it's not a trump card anymore.

Hi every one what i want to say is about Uchiha clan massacre, I will ask you two question.

1- why only the two brothers r not dead????
    2- why Itachi was the killer and Sasuke the one lived?

from my point it is becues thier parents (thier father and mother) r the one start every thing. And also I think that the masked man is (thier father) and zetus is (mother).
    what u think?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by I-S-T-B View Post
    Is it only me who is not happy with this chapter? 10 chapters with Kabuto Vs Sasuke + Itachi, and nothing really special happened in this time. Yes we saw that Kabuto has 1 million abilities implanted in himself, however the fight went exactly as Itachi predicted from the beginning - no matter what Kabuto will do, the edo tensei will be stopped. And it looks that is exactly what is going to happen. Yes we learned how and why Kabuto became as he is today, but does it really matters? I hoped that after all efforts of Kabuto to look big, and after all of his history we will finally come to the point where Kishi will reveal something new to the manga, and it's not happening. Now all the scene shifted to the 5 kages against Madara, which is again nothing new in there. No matter how hard they are trying, Madara is coming with even greater power and it's unbreakable cycle in this manga as far as I can see. At this point I would not be surprised that one of the biggest mysteries in manga will not be explained at all. I am talking about Uchicha clan massacre, because it really does not make sense that Itachi killed all clan by himself for no reason. As we all know behind this story should be some clan - danzo - tobi/madara interaction which ended in the death of all clan, except Itachi and Sasuke. Instead of uncovering some details about this it seems that all explanations are left for the end of manga, or will not be explained at all. Not happy with the chapter, specially about the fact that Uchiha clan massacre will not be revealed for at least another 20 chapters (at least it looks like that to me).
    yeah that is a downer..... Uchiha massacre was something i was looking forward to but like you i am fearing the same that Itachi is going away in silence again....!! more surprisingly Sasuke has not demanded his promised conversation from Itachi..... but until Itachi disappears in ashes i am going to hope that he will reveal something about the massacre. there are still couple of chapters left at least with ET.

we could take the story given by Tobi explaining the Uchiha clan massacre as a fact, and then it's not much left to explain about (maybe some bits). But somehow I am not buying the story, first of all Danzou was the man who ordered Itachi to kill all clan, and somehow he ended up having full arm of Sharingans - coincidence? For me it looks like that Uchiha massacre was the way to gain more power for Danzou and Tobi, and they should met way before the massacre took place in order to make this evil plan. Otherwise it's just impossible coincidence that the clan was planning to take over the Konoha, was killed by Itachi to stop their evil plan, and Tobi with Danzou ended up having huge collections of sharingans. And I bet Danzou could not have this collection of sharingans without permission of Tobi, otherwise how such a great grave robber as Orochimaru couldn't posses single sharingan? So it must be some story behind this, and Itachi with his intelligence must be aware of it. And it must be a story how Danzou was still able to live till recent events of manga, I mean if Itachi knew his collection of sharingans (and I bet he did), why he didn't just slaughtered him? If it was for protection of Konoha, I doubt that Danzou existence was any safety pin for Konoha. In my point of view his existence was rather a threat, because of his evil ways and thirst first for power. So why Itachi kept him alive? He was even a threat to his little brother, specially after 3rd Hokage died. Maybe Itachi felt that sasuke is more safe with Oro and somehow predicted their union? I mean it's loads of unanswered questions about this and we still are not getting any hints about it, sad...

Quote Originally Posted by kfupm View Post
    Hi every one what i want to say is about Uchiha clan massacre, I will ask you two question.

1- why only the two brothers r not dead????
    2- why Itachi was the killer and Sasuke the one lived?

from my point it is becues thier parents (thier father and mother) r the one start every thing. And also I think that the masked man is (thier father) and zetus is (mother).
    what u think?????????????????
    drugs aren't for you son

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    drugs aren't for you son
    LOL!!!

moving along smartly, seeing that Madara used the rinnegan for the perfect Susanoo , makes me think Susanoo was another of the Sage of the Six paths original parlour tricks. Think about what it would have taken to beat the ten tails into submission. An ethereal warrior standing against a huge monster kinda makes sense. Since it seems like most uchiha techs seems to be watered down justus of the sage, e.g izanagi.