• |3| Average

2 9.09%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 588-589 Discussion / 590 Predictions

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 05-30-2012 at 10:39 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Damn that Edo Madara is overpowered. Kinda awesome though

Edit: Susanoo's perfect form has to be a foreshadowing for Sasuke's sake. Look at the size of that thing. It's easily the size of the Kyubi

Hopefully this means no more emos for a while.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

so in Susanoo's perfect form you merge with it? it looks amazing regardless
    is that amaterasu armouring it? or just dark chakra?

Looks like he merges with it That's logical, because Naruto does that with the Kyubi as well. Not sure if that's amaterasu armouring it though, that would be cool, but would cause a huge mess. He wouldn't be able to move without setting everything on fire.

Nevertheless, when Naruto manages to redeem Sasuke, they will both fight together against Tobi/Madara. And I can only imagine Sasuke in perfect Susanoo form and Naruto's full nine tails form together What an epic scene!

looks like it can only be used with rinnegan.
    it's funny, the uchiha's full power with rinnegan.

maybe hashirama also plays a role..

OMG ! I've not written on the Naruto forum in over 2 yrs but after reading THIS chapter, I had to ! I mean WOW ! "Then Uchiha Madara will answer you with his full strength !" Makes u wonder "Has he yet to show MORE power ???" O_o The kages r so screwed. I kinda agree with Kenny Bones that we might see Naruto & Sasuke team up bcoz something as powerful as this needs to b countered with something either as strong as or greater in power... But this chapter showed how futile the kages' efforts really were. Madara lives up to his reputation, but then again this is Edo Madara. Hmmmm.... What abt the secret weapon Itachi implanted into Naruto. Maybe that's the trump card ? Also, this Ultimate Susanoo with an Amaterasu cloak wud b effing BADASS !

Itachi only implanted a crow with Shisui's eye in Naruto. That's been revealed in a chapter quite a while ago.

Well u never know that might be the trump card ? I'm only contemplating man; anything's possible in the Narutoverse

Badass as that action was, Kishi really is just drawing things out. Itachi learned how to stop Edo Tensei, so obviously Madara is going to disappear at a climactic moment. Likely as not, it'll happen at the end of the chapter next week as a "cliffhanger"... obviously Madara's looking to kill the Tsuchikage, so maybe that'll happen.

More than ever, it's obvious that Susano'o is basically an Uchiha's replication of a Bijuu. Susano'o just got on Gedo Mazou's level for badassery (depending on its powers in that form). Four arms, two legs, a massive cloak, it both holds swords and is ready to cast a jutsu. Truly a fighting force. And Madara has no more weak spots where Susano'o can't guard him. I wonder if he retains access to his other Doujutsu, though?

Interesting that sand worked as a physical attack that the Rinnegan can't absorb. I wonder if the other elements are more Yin-natured than Earth Element, since they're less physical.

I want to see Itachi's final words to Sasuke (maybe given via Genjutsu to save time), and also Kabuto's death! Edo Madara is setting a high bar for the next fights, but his time is done....