• |3| Average

2 9.09%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.55%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    BTW: Sasuke already showed us his final FORM Susanoo, just when he released his bandages from Tobi's place.. the difference has to be two things, compared to the version of Edo Madara:

1.V Edo Madara Uchiha has reached this form of Susanoo, because of his RINNEGAN
    2.XEdo Madara UChiha has reached this form of Susanoo, because of Hashirama's cells in his body
    What suigetsu found in the cave may be the secret of uchiha's..the whole sharingan > rinnegan + senju DNA cycle - including where to get the senju DNA, OR (bit disappointing) secret of edo tensei + all the minions/summons. most likely the first one...since 'it would be a nice gift to sasuke'. Hate it or love it, Sasuke WILL get the rinnegan :s

Chapter was beast, definatly looking forward to see what this Susano'o can do. Too bad Itachi's going to interfere...

I don't think Madara was this powerfull when he was alive. He's been enhanced with Hashirama cells now, that's why he can have loads of clones where each one uses Susanoo. Can't be any other reason. If I'm wrong, then Hashirama must have been a crazy bastard!

Madara's and Sasuke's susanoo does look very similar in their cloak atleast. But Madara's susanoo is anourmously huge though.
    Last edited by Kenny Bones; 05-31-2012 at 05:52 AM.

Itachi said he will not forgive leaf village, but he did not said he will destroy leaf village, after all, he can not bear those guys give big harm to him, to his brother. Itachi hope Naruto will take Sasuke back, does it the mean that the fight between naruto and sasuke can not avoid.... Madara vs 5 kages, the perfect mode of Susano is really awesome.

shouldnt itachi's koto amatsukami have kicked in when sasuke said he would destroy konoha?
    i dont see how that cant be interpreted as a threat...

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    shouldnt itachi's koto amatsukami have kicked in when sasuke said he would destroy konoha?
    i dont see how that cant be interpreted as a threat...
    He still gets to choose how he protects Konoha, just as in life. He's said over and over that HIS job, the more pressing issue, is to stop Edo Tensei. Say he fights Sasuke; maybe he'd win, maybe not, but it could very well ruin his chance to stop the Edo Tensei. Then Konoha is in far deeper trouble. Itachi truly has faith that Naruto will be able to handle Sasuke, and his whole epiphany was that he needs to start trusting in other peoples' strength. And yes, that is enough justification to satisfy his (very vague) Genjutsu orders.

Consider the time that Itachi lit Nagato on fire with Amaterasu. It may be that he wasn't so much forced to do so, but rather that he was testing whether he could to see the limits of his Genjutsu orders. Later in the fight, he wasn't compelled to jump in and save Naruto/Bee right away, even if they were in a really tough spot against Nagato; he was able to analyze the situation, wait for a perfect moment, and make his move. After that, he knew many threats to Konoha existed, including Sasuke, but he chose the task which most required his presence, namely stopping the Edo Tensei, and set himself to that.

Don't you guys think that Madara's perfect Susanoo form is a foreshadowing? I mean, it's obvious that Itachi will stop Edo Tensei just in time. And the only reason we even had this chapter must have been a foreshadowing. For what's to come when Tobi manages to resurrect the real Madara. That's the only reason Kishimoto even decided to throw in Edo Madara in there.

I believe the reason is this: Susanoo's perfect form is freakishly huge. About the same size, if not bigger as the Kyubi and Gedo Mazo. And we know Naruto has managed to gain full control over Kurama. So, when Naruto redeems Sasuke, they'll fight Tobi/Madara together. I can even see Naruto vs Gedo Mazo and Sasuke's perfect Susanoo form vs Madara's perfect susanoo form. That would be an epic battle!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Don't you guys think that Madara's perfect Susanoo form is a foreshadowing? I mean, it's obvious that Itachi will stop Edo Tensei just in time. And the only reason we even had this chapter must have been a foreshadowing. For what's to come when Tobi manages to resurrect the real Madara. That's the only reason Kishimoto even decided to throw in Edo Madara in there.

I believe the reason is this: Susanoo's perfect form is freakishly huge. About the same size, if not bigger as the Kyubi and Gedo Mazo. And we know Naruto has managed to gain full control over Kurama. So, when Naruto redeems Sasuke, they'll fight Tobi/Madara together. I can even see Naruto vs Gedo Mazo and Sasuke's perfect Susanoo form vs Madara's perfect susanoo form. That would be an epic battle!
    of course it's a forshadowing!!

- people seems to forget, that the JUUBI will be revived.

I still believe that Gedou Mazou is the body of the Juubi.. so when he's at full power, you would need a Naruto/Kyuubi combo and Sasuke/Susanoo combo, for even being a match against Tobi with Juubi next to him.

We all know, that the Juubi wouldn't be at his FULL POWER, because Tobi still needs to get 8 and rest of Nine tails.. hachibi could be captured in the end and Tobi won't get the full kyuubi powers anymore ( maybe during Sasuke vs. Naruto, because he said that he had a perfect place for them to fight each other ), but still: Naruto won't lose all of Kyuubi's powers.
    Tobi has a little bit of Kyuubi's powers through Kin/Gin brother, and the half of Kyuubi is inside of Minato. This means that Naruto - 9 tails and Sasuke - Susanoo perfect form, will be a great match-up against Tobi / Juubi.

You see; Tobi cotrolling Juubi + Susanoo at the same time, would be freakin hard to execute, impossible if you ask me! We still don't know what he will do, with all those Sharingan Eyes. Will he put them inside of Zetzu's and create a Zetzu- Uchiha Clan? Or will he use Edo Tensei, with having all of them sharingan eyes??

I know for sure, that when Naruto in Rikudou Mode, his life-energy will somehow benefit Sasuke's powers.. when they teamed up for facing Tobi.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I'm for the Tobi is Izuna (Madara's brother) theory now.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    of course it's a forshadowing!!

- people seems to forget, that the JUUBI will be revived.

I still believe that Gedou Mazou is the body of the Juubi.. so when he's at full power, you would need a Naruto/Kyuubi combo and Sasuke/Susanoo combo, for even being a match against Tobi with Juubi next to him.

We all know, that the Juubi wouldn't be at his FULL POWER, because Tobi still needs to get 8 and rest of Nine tails.. hachibi could be captured in the end and Tobi won't get the full kyuubi powers anymore ( maybe during Sasuke vs. Naruto, because he said that he had a perfect place for them to fight each other ), but still: Naruto won't lose all of Kyuubi's powers.
    Tobi has a little bit of Kyuubi's powers through Kin/Gin brother, and the half of Kyuubi is inside of Minato. This means that Naruto - 9 tails and Sasuke - Susanoo perfect form, will be a great match-up against Tobi / Juubi.

You see; Tobi cotrolling Juubi + Susanoo at the same time, would be freakin hard to execute, impossible if you ask me! We still don't know what he will do, with all those Sharingan Eyes. Will he put them inside of Zetzu's and create a Zetzu- Uchiha Clan? Or will he use Edo Tensei, with having all of them sharingan eyes??

I know for sure, that when Naruto in Rikudou Mode, his life-energy will somehow benefit Sasuke's powers.. when they teamed up for facing Tobi.
    Tobi DOES NOT have the Juubi, or anything close to it. All he has is seven separate tailed beasts. The body of the Juubi is in the moon, so Gedo-Mazo is just a catalyst for reviving the Juubi. Right now, the statue Tobi has is most likely weakened because Naruto just defeated all of the hosts the bijuu were attached too, by himself. Don't forget, Naruto managed to create a bijuu ball just as large as the bijuu ball made by all of the six bijuu present on the battlefield. That proves that those 6 beasts, exlcuding shukaku, are in no way comparable to the full strength of the bijuuu.

Also, dont forget Naruto got that boost from the Bijuu he contacted

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Tobi DOES NOT have the Juubi, or anything close to it. All he has is seven separate tailed beasts. The body of the Juubi is in the moon, so Gedo-Mazo is just a catalyst for reviving the Juubi. Right now, the statue Tobi has is most likely weakened because Naruto just defeated all of the hosts the bijuu were attached too, by himself. Don't forget, Naruto managed to create a bijuu ball just as large as the bijuu ball made by all of the six bijuu present on the battlefield. That proves that those 6 beasts, exlcuding shukaku, are in no way comparable to the full strength of the bijuuu.

Also, dont forget Naruto got that boost from the Bijuu he contacted
    WTF!?!?

- Where did I said, that he already had the Juubi?

I said; - people seems to forget, that the JUUBI will be revived.

That's 1, and 2: you said " or anything close to it "? Well, if you have already the chakra power of all the first seven bijuu's + GM.. well MO916, that means for me: that's he's already 80% of furfilling his dream --> reviving the Juubi. That's pretty close, don't you think??

3. " Naruto already defeated all of the host the bijuu's were attached too by himself ".. that's true; so, what do you mean by that??

Do you honestly believe that Tobi, who's been planning this by manipulating the shinobi world for the last 65 years , sooo freakin close for executing his masterplan.. would waste ALL of those Bijuu's chakra that he had saved inside of GM, just to fight Naruto? REALLY?
    Tobi hasn't even showed us, 5% of his true powers yet and we still don't KNOW SHIT about his plan of attack. Tobi is still warming up, that's all. His sharingan eyes, his deal with Sasuke linking to GEDOU MAZOU, him wanting Sasuke to fight Naruto, his etc..

and yes; I don't believe that he will extract Juubi's body out of the moon.. I don't believe him. Don't simple believe every word he has told the 5 Kage's at the meeting, better said: if he would say, that GM was the body of the juubi, then every attention would be on GEDOU MAZOU.
    Tobi, IMO.. is keeping hidden from the rest, so the impact would be far more faster and greater. Click on this link:http://i17.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/naruto-2224305.jpg

Shikamaru's analyzing at that moment, was for me enough.. although I had this feeling from the start.

1. Badages covering up the 9 eyes of GM
    2. 9 eyes opening fully, after every chakra extraction of each bijuu
    3. I believe that those 9 eyes will merge into one big EYE eventually
    4. GM body seems to be cloacked with somekind of WOOD ELEMENT JUTSU ( probably done by So6P, somekind of seal + his hands were handcuffed in the beginning
    5. Nagato, with the loss of Yahiko and the pain inside of him, summoned GM (juubi's body in my case) from his SLEEP, that so6P had planned for him
    6. It's true that SO6P created the moon, but I believe that he hid it in the core of the earth, and not the moon.
    7. those ten half pointing things on GM back, are his ten tails that he had, before SAGE seperated his chakra from him

Juubi will be revived, Tobi will be far more stronger then Edo Madara Uchiha is showing us right now.
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 06-01-2012 at 01:57 AM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...