4 18.18%
  • |3| Average

2 9.09%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.55%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Madara used the Rinnegan to summon his perfect Susanoo, but I wonder what actually separates it from Sasuke's latest version of Susanoo.

If you look at http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/553/15 versus http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/588/16 both Sasuke's and Madara's Susanoos have similar arm designs, so it's like the Rinnegan adds another layer of armoring at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Madara used the Rinnegan to summon his perfect Susanoo, but I wonder what actually separates it from Sasuke's latest version of Susanoo.

If you look at http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/553/15 versus http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/588/16 both Sasuke's and Madara's Susanoos have similar arm designs, so it's like the Rinnegan adds another layer of armoring at the least.
    It's the legs baby and the moving-jumping capability. That's pretty much, especially since Sasuke and Itachi didn't move too much or too fast in their versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Can you elaborate on this? I'm not familiar with Kishi's brother's work really.
    I'm talking about 666 Satan also known as O-Parts Hunters (in USA).

Naruto:
    Spoiler!

666 Satan (http://img.batoto.net/comics/2012/02.../img000027.png)
    Spoiler!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    DAMN I LOVE YA, kishi..

- Do you guys understand NOW, why Naruto / Sasuke has to team up for onwing Tobi's final form??

Naruto -> Sasuke, Sasuke gets re-deemed.. next stage; all the other shinobi's will sacrifice their lives fighting Tobi, while Naruto is recovering or powering up his chakra after his last battle with Sasuke. meanwhile, Sasuke will try to kill Tobi by himself.. see it like a " Sacrificial Jutsu " for all the harm he has done against Naruto, Sakura.. he wil fail and BAAAAAAAAAAAAM!! Naruto steps in

Edo Madara Uchiha.. you're for sure; A LEGEND! just look what he's doing with his motherfuckin mass Susanoo SPAM all over the place and then??!?!? PERFECT SUSANOO FORM!! That dude, his attidude with his overall SKILLS.. he had to be " THE LAST VILLAIN ", and not Tobi
    And you guys now, that this is still NOTHING.. compared to what's coming later in the future: Naruto, Sasuke and Tobi.. will show us, what EPIC BATTLES is all about; see it like a for-shadowing of what's coming up next.

BTW: Sasuke already showed us his final FORM Susanoo, just when he released his bandages from Tobi's place.. the difference has to be two things, compared to the version of Edo Madara:

1. Edo Madara Uchiha has reached this form of Susanoo, because of his RINNEGAN
    2.Edo Madara UChiha has reached this form of Susanoo, because of Hashirama's cells in his body

Hashirama cells is all about LIFE ENERGY / FORCE.. creating more legs, walkin Susanoo's all over the place. I don't want SASUKE TO HAVE THE RINNEGAN, so for him to release such a form of Susanoo,.. has to be linked to:

1. what Suigtesu found in the cave; Juugo reacted immidiately CRAZY near that cave, and we all know that Juugo gave HALF OF HIS Cursed NATURE seal power to save Sasuke. What if this scroll, provides Sasuke the necessary EARTH POWER for strenghten his Doujutsu, like Edo Madara Uchiha is doing??

2.OR, remember how trees seem to grow out of Yamato's wood jutsu's / Zetzu's getting multi-plied, when Naruto was near them in his Rikudou Form?? I still believe that they will go co-op against Tobi.. so when Naruto is close by Sasuke, Sasuke's powers will GROW more power.. like Edo Madara UChiha is showing us right now?
    This chapter made my day.. gonna read it again and this time: with my joint in my left hand and my whiskey in the other

That's what I love about my city " Amsterdam "
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I come to this sight to see the intelligent, rational opinions, predictions, reactions, theories, and speculations of current happenings and things to come; because the series is good enough for you to care and hold interest. I haven't been on here to get my fill for one very good reason....

Sasuke and Itachi vs. Kabuto was so underwhelming...!

A large part of the Naruto series was Sasuke avenging the Uchiha clan by killing the man responsible. So when these two enemies, combat geniuses, brothers, UCHIHA brothers, and heirs of the mangekyo sharingan come together as comrades, the result should be amazing. They are two of my very favorite characters out of any series. But even I couldn't wait for it to end, instead of wanting to see more and more. That's how I should have felt today, but all I felt was the relief that it was potentially over...a shame really.

Perhaps when the episode airs I will feel differently; but I am not a fan of anime with Naruto and a select few of others being the only exception.

--There has been one Uchiha in particular however, that has captured my attention ever since I saw his statue in the Valley of the End. Uchiha Madara. While watching the series a few years back I never dreamed I'd get to see him in action. But I get this....something so amazing its borderline unfathomable. He truly lives up to his great reputation. There truly is power in the name. Madara...Uchiaha

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's the legs baby and the moving-jumping capability. That's pretty much, especially since Sasuke and Itachi didn't move too much or too fast in their versions.

Naruto:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    To be fair, that scene from 666 Satan looks like it's COMPLETELY ripping off the Naruto vs. Sasuke on the rooftop (where Sakura tried to run in between them). It even has a spinning attack clashing with a lightning attack.

Spoiler!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Nice chapter I guess. I wished for something other then Susanoo to be Madaras "full strenght" mode to be honest. Lets see what it can do ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Nice chapter I guess. I wished for something other then Susanoo to be Madaras "full strenght" mode to be honest. Lets see what it can do ..
    I agree, he could have easily won if he used any Rinnegan abilities besides absorption... imagine all those clones using the Soul-Stealing power, or using combos with Bansho Tennin, or creating multiple Chibaku Tensei. Or each of them using Amaterasu / Tsukuyomi with their Mangekyou (has Madara revealed an Amaterasu at all, or could he possibly not have it?). Madara has always been toying with the Kages... he clearly loves his Susano'o way too much.

His full strength is a Bijuu-sized Susano'o, I wonder where the hell he gets this much chakra. I know he's an Edo, and they've been shown to surpass their real-life chakra capacity with seemingly endless chakra, but he's bordering on infinite chakra. As in, not only does he not run out, but he can perform feats that far exceed any realistic chakra capacity. Compare that to Muu, who (after one splitting technique) required ramp-up time just to summon Edo Madara (and couldn't use Dust Release). I guess that just showcases the chakra capacity of Hashirama + Madara. Maybe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts?

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I agree, he could have easily won if he used any Rinnegan abilities besides absorption... imagine all those clones using the Soul-Stealing power, or using combos with Bansho Tennin, or creating multiple Chibaku Tensei. Or each of them using Amaterasu / Tsukuyomi with their Mangekyou (has Madara revealed an Amaterasu at all, or could he possibly not have it?). Madara has always been toying with the Kages... he clearly loves his Susano'o way too much.

His full strength is a Bijuu-sized Susano'o, I wonder where the hell he gets this much chakra. I know he's an Edo, and they've been shown to surpass their real-life chakra capacity with seemingly endless chakra, but he's bordering on infinite chakra. As in, not only does he not run out, but he can perform feats that far exceed any realistic chakra capacity. Compare that to Muu, who (after one splitting technique) required ramp-up time just to summon Edo Madara (and couldn't use Dust Release). I guess that just showcases the chakra capacity of Hashirama + Madara. Maybe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts?
    This could also mean, why Madara Uchiha has lived for so long; he was born with exceptional chakra compared to all the other Uchiha's.

- I thought that Tobi would wharp to him, but now it seems that he will leave.. after Itachi ends the Edo Tensei.

Will it be that easy, for canceling Edo Tensei through Kabuto's mind?? Will Edo Madara leave the stage this quickly, without even killing one of those Kage's??
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Naruto:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    and size, overall strength.

Madara's Mega Ultimate Susanoo looks like his giant statue at the VOTE

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !