• |3| Average

2 9.09%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.55%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Besides: Does anyone have a good explanation why the armies were still struggling to seal Kimimaro and Chio? Two years ago, even Rock Lee was able to fight Kimimaro, although Lee had just the hospital. And Kimimaro has no cursed seal he can use to get a boost as he did back then. And Chio was so terrifying because of her impressingly powerful puppets - puppets she doesn't have anymore. She is a mere puppet-user, hardly better than Sasori.

It may not be essential for the progress of the storyline, but I find it surprising.
    Because those two were fighting the Samurai the whole time, none of whom have any Sealing Jutsu. Yes, the Alliance really thought that one through.

Sage mode, eh ? Well, you have to wonder from where did Tsunade got her summons (from her family ?) and why it's secret place is famous, for having something to do with rising strong warriors equally to the snake cave and toad mountain ? It wouldn't have been famous, if there wasn't any ninja displaying their secret techniques, right ?

A bijuu can be summoned, so I guess it can fall to the category of a summon, the same goes with GM.

No, Madara didn't say that Hashirama had a destructive power, it's just that when both of their powers, destruction (Madara) and creation (Hashirama) are used against each other, the landscape really changes a lot.

Drowning Madara and his Susanoo in a sea of trees, seems like a nice idea to make him exhausted.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I don't see, why its hard to believe.. how Hashirama could fight Madara with this " Perfect Susanoo ".

- Itachi already told Sasuke, how much it effects your body on cellicular level, for summoning it + containing it; and that was only his version of Susanoo ( no complete version )

Even for Madara, who had the strongest chakra among the Uchiha's.. summoning a Perfect Susanoo and containing it for a long time, would be too risky when he had planned to summon Kyuubi into the fight. That wouldn't be smart at all, when his opponent is his biggest rival, who he couldn't beat. Madara Uchiha admired Hashirama's power so much, that he knew that he could lose the fight: by knowing that even with Kyuubi his chance of winning was still 45% and after reading more info about So6P ( their lineage etc.. ), his main focus became --> extracting his DNA, making it look like he's dead, vanish away and rule the world later in the future.

His Masterplan was eventually; waiting for Hashirama's death and manipulate the shinobi world behind the scenes, like a devilish puppeteer. This is why I believe that Tobi is Madara's creation for furfilling his dream, being revived later in the future and fuck the world. The reason why Madara died, had to be related to his awakening of the Rinnegan. Madara Uchiha wasn't destined for wielding such heavily eyes.. Madara, with Hashirama's cells,.. made himself a Manipulated version of So6P.
    This transformation drained his chakra/life force drastically, and created Tobi with his Rinnegan's version of Izanagi.

Madara probably summoned partial parts of Susanoo, like Sasuke was doing during his fight with Raikage; though I still believe that he summoned the " Perfect Susanoo " for releasing such immense SWORD BLAST.Hashirama was really, a beast! He was closest to the lineage of the younger son; so he had Life-force / Physical Energy on a high level;

- His Bloom forest, his Mokuton on godly level.. and I know it's not canon: but in that Anime video of the latest Naruto game, Hashirama reflected a Bijuudama of Kyuubi away with surrounding himself with Mokuton layers of wood.

Yamato's Mokuton grew plants, when they were near Naruto's Life- Force energy.. Imagine Hashirama having that Life- Force power already from Nature? Maybe he could pump such power into his Mokuton, but too be honest; Madara isn't the type for giving people credit all the time, and yet: he does it everytime with Hashirama.

That means something, if you hear that from Madara; Hashirama had to be, the strongest!

( ooh yea; I think that Naruto got the power from the bijuu's through their souls.. but Tobi has the RAW CHAKRA POWER inside of Gedou Mazou. I simple wouldn't love to see Naruto with Juubi, and not the Kyuubi. Kyuubi is from day one, and not the Juubi.
    Juubi must be revived by Tobi, and Naruto has to own the 10 tails with the Kyuubi + the power he got from all the other bijuu's. Mixing their individual powers with Kyuubi's powers, or brining power into play when he's fighting Tobi Juubi ?!?! )
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I Can Still Make It (No Jutsu)

People have speculated at what Itachi means by "He can still Make it".

Let me say categorically that he isn't going to poke Sasuke's Eyes out, and he's not going to give him a poke on the forehead..for Old time sake, or anything like that. So what is it, that Itachi is all about?

The Last time Itachi poke Sasuke's forehead was after their Rigged fight where Itachi Committed Suicide by Sasuke, in order to transfer his Amaterasu into Sasuke's left eye.

Itachi promised Sasuke that this time, since he's already a dead man, he'll keep his promise and reveal the truths he knows to Sasuke once they have finished dealing with Kabuto, and I think Kishimoto means to let Itachi do just that. Seems to me that Itachi is saying that he can still make it..that is, fulfill his promise to reveal what he knows to Sasuke.

The big question is JustHhow is Itachi going to do this, he doesn't have much time left before he as an Edo Tenei disperses.

Here are my thoughts/guesses:-

Either:

1) There is yet another Uchiha Technique that allows an Uchiha to store information in his Sharingan, so that after he's died, killed by the enemy, the information he's carrying can still be passed on. For this to happen, Itachi needs to touch one of Sasuke's transplanted eyes and send his chakra into it.

Or:

2) Itachi will somehow use Izanagi, to bring his deteriorating Edo body back to the condition it was one minute ago, this would allow him the extra minute of time to tell Sasuke the information he'd promised to tell him.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I actually think it's probably just a forehead poke, but maybe Itachi will give Sasuke some key info. That'd make the most sense... unless there really is nothing more to the Uchiha Massacre or Itachi's connection to Tobi.

I doubt Itachi would transfer any powers to Sasuke, because he doesn't possess any powers that Sasuke lacks (aside from Totsuka, from what we know). I guess he could program something into Sasuke's eyes that will help defend him if Tobi tries to sync Sasuke to Gedo Mazo.

I really hope it isn't another forehead poke. I think it would just ruin the whole "Sorry Sasuke, but this is the last time." scene. And I think anything other than him trying to attack Sasuke would be just stupid. He is under the most powerful genjutsu with the command "Protect Konoha" and there is someone right in front of him who is saying they are going to destroy Konoha. If he doesn't attack in someway it will downplay everything.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    I really hope it isn't another forehead poke. I think it would just ruin the whole "Sorry Sasuke, but this is the last time." scene. And I think anything other than him trying to attack Sasuke would be just stupid. He is under the most powerful genjutsu with the command "Protect Konoha" and there is someone right in front of him who is saying they are going to destroy Konoha. If he doesn't attack in someway it will downplay everything.
    I agree with you. I think/know that Itachi fully intended to tell Sasuke everything, particularly about the Uchihas role in the Fox attacking Konoha. HOWEVER, It's either that the information materializes like memories, and the jutsu Itachi uses will take several days to fully take effect, OR, Tobi (who was in possession of Itachi's eyes for a long while) had somehow anticipated the memory transfer (assuming I am right), and he's taken steps to block it from activating, OR Sasuke brushes it all aside and follows his hatred regardless.

Whatever be the case, the Sasuke vs Naruto fight will go on as Scheduled

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Giving Sasuke power/information to defend himself doesn't go against Itachi's orders to protect Konoha... Itachi honestly believes that Sasuke vwill be redeemed, and also knows that Sasuke is being used as a pawn in Tobi's plans. It's actually better for Konoha in the long run that Sasuke is able to avoid being forcibly sync'd to Gedo Mazo or otherwise being used by Tobi. At this point, Sasuke intends to fight Naruto before facing any other Konoha shinobi, so as long as Naruto can beat some sense into him, there's no real threat.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Tobi did something to itachi's eyes.. it has to be. If I'm right; Tobi didn't know about Kabuto and his Edo Tensei bodies, when he transplanted itachi's eyes into sasuke's sockets. So giving him a BLOCK for gaining info wouldn't be in tobi's mind at all.

- I believe that Tobi made somekind of self-reflection power, when Sasuke tries to use his eyes on Tobi.

That's why, when Sasuke tries to kill Tobi ( by lets say a sacrificial jutsu ), he will hurt himself and not Tobi.. Sasuke trying to kill Tobi, will happen after his redemption. His sacrifice will be his way of washing all the pain and sorrow away for what he did to Naruto / Sakura and the others, this will fail.
    When he fails, Naruto will be going all RAMPAGE and transform to another level and give Tobi the final blow.

Itachi's poke will be A: information about the massacre, Tobi and Kyuubi or, B: his Totsuka sword / Mirror. The big thing that I'm afraid off is this: Sasuke is so into the " I won't follow your footsteps, my big brother ", that he somehow tries to avoid that poke!!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Sasuke and Itachi should've created their own Facebook page. That way, Itachi could poke Sasuke as much as he wants..

Jokes aside, I don't think it's a normal poke as he used to, that scene was so symbolic. So that would ruin the whole thing. It's probably Tsukyomi or something that allows them to have their nice chat. Or, Itachi already had that chat when they used genjutsu on each other earlier against Kabuto.