Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Rinnegan

  1. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    104
    Maybe its something like the 6 elements in Bionicle. Which are Water, Ice, Earth, Rock, Air and Fire.

    Just a thought.

  2. #12
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    Maybe its something like the 6 elements in Bionicle. Which are Water, Ice, Earth, Rock, Air and Fire.

    Just a thought.
    i dont know earth and rock is awefully similar. It would kind of be like... well I dont know you have water and ice there and ice is just water but in a different state, and in the narutoverse ice is bloodline limit (haku)

  3. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    i dont know earth and rock is awefully similar. It would kind of be like... well I dont know you have water and ice there and ice is just water but in a different state, and in the narutoverse ice is bloodline limit (haku)
    Yeah I always found that a bit strange about Bionicle. Water and Ice are pretty much the same thing. As is Earth and Rock. I just guess they did that because they wanted to have 6 Towa instead of 4. Thought they could have easily called the white ones Light and the black ones Darkness. This is a bit off the subject of this thread.

    So I guess the most likey 6th element would would probably be either Light or Dark.

  4. #14
    who's is true Pain?

  5. #15
    I think that the 6th element is Darkness or light.....

  6. #16
    God this has been discussed so many times. You guys should read old posts to see the answer. The answer was heart. After that episode when Ma-Ti used the heart element in preparation of summoning Captain Planet.
    I am McLOVIN

  7. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    God this has been discussed so many times. You guys should read old posts to see the answer. The answer was heart. After that episode when Ma-Ti used the heart element in preparation of summoning Captain Planet.
    LOL I bet. I can see it now:

    *Naruto doing hand signs for summoning a toad.* Summoning Jutsu.

    *Poof* By your power combined I am captain planet.

    *Naruto staring that the strange silver guy standing where his toad should be.*...WTF! I was trying to get a toad. Not some weirdo in spandex.

    *Juraiya hits naruto over the head.* You really have no talent don't you.

    *Captain planet stares at them oddly.* Oh great. Someone used Duec X Machina again.

  8. #18
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    God this has been discussed so many times. You guys should read old posts to see the answer. The answer was heart. After that episode when Ma-Ti used the heart element in preparation of summoning Captain Planet.
    if the 6th element is heart, then naruto already possesses huge amounts of it.

    I think it'd have to be something that is reproduced when u combine all 5 other elements. Pure Light would be my best guess.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    Maybe its something like the 6 elements in Bionicle. Which are Water, Ice, Earth, Rock, Air and Fire.

    Just a thought.
    Ice isn't the sixth. Kakashi said that Haku could make ice by combining Wind and Water, just like Yamato can make Wood by combining Earth and Water.

  10. #20
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    ice, wood, mud etc are second-stage elements derived from mixing 2 other elements. The sixth has to be something real unique, i think light.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •