Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I don't think we can decipher it to be honest. We can make guesses, sure; but if they wanted us to know now they would of told us how to or what it meant but they didn't.

But if I had a choice I'd say it's probably the book thing. Probably the "Tale of the Gallant Jaraiya" one.

Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    Anyone wanna guess what Jiraiya scribbled? Sure, no one may get it at all, after all...codes can mean anything.

But this could be a little fun to try and guess what it says and perhaps someone will get it! Sooo...start deciphering!

My input: 106.7 indicates the radio station...hahah, that's about all I get out of it.
    As stated in the first post, the thread is supposed to be of just guesses and not seriously figuring it out. Codes can mean anything, especially in Naruto. But just for the fun of it, you make guesses and see how close you are once the author reveals what it means

i agree with the theory of the pages...but i guess that they are from the Tales of naruto uzumaki you know when he was about to die he start to think about a his book that doesnt have a title so he actually thought on that book...so mabye the secret code are the pages of that book i guess

this should be in manga theory isnt it?
    Last edited by Scoria; 01-03-2008 at 02:42 PM.

people looking at mi post!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoria View Post
    i agree with the theory of the pages...but i guess that they are from the Tales of naruto uzumaki you know when he was about to die he start to think about a his book that doesnt have a title so he actually thought on that book...so mabye the secret code are the pages of that book i guess

this should be in manga theory isnt it?
    There is no Naruto Uzamaki book yet. He was going to right that when he died. The only one is the Gallant Tale of Jaraiya, and the ecchi one. <_<

Quote Originally Posted by zidane01970 View Post
    There is no Naruto Uzamaki book yet. He was going to right that when he died. The only one is the Gallant Tale of Jaraiya, and the ecchi one. <_<
    what about the Tale of Uzumaki Naruto...j-chan's last words
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Nah, that was Jiraiya thinking of the last title to the book he should write.....as he sunk to the bottom of the lake. The main character of "The Tales of the Gallant Jiraiya" was named Naruto. So the numbers will probably correspond to that book.

he wrote it if im not wrong thats why he was thinking on a title

people looking at mi post!

come on guys we can do this alan turing broke the enigma codes with a valve powerd computer we have thoousands of times more proccesing power than him cnt some one write a program or something XD

siriously if you do u have no life dont
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoria View Post
    he wrote it if im not wrong thats why he was thinking on a title
    um, not the way i remember it. Jiraiya was thinking of what he should name his next book if he were to get a chance to write it. The numbers would only correspond to Tales of Gallant Jiraiya if they indeed are pages in the book. I don't think Tale of Naruto Uzumaki has been written. It'll prolly be written by Kakashi if naruto dies early, konohamaru if naruto becomes hokage and then dies, or naruto himself.

And grayfox, leave it to kishi to torture his fans with cliffhangers, he's become a real master at writing em.