Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I suppose those are page numbers which have references to the real identity of 6 Pain bodies and the "real one" behind them.

What I don't understand is what's the point on leaving the message there. I doubt that Naruto or Tsunade would ever know that the message is there and, what's more, they'd go to that place, knowing that the one who killed Jiraiya could be around there...
    So the message is adressed to Pain, I guess.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Page numbers, sounds logical but I keep thinking something along the lines of coordinates or something.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by cubanitico View Post
    The Great(Toad)Sage make a prophecy about Jiraiya going on a trip and writing a book, which we know he did, there also the fact that he would teach a great revolutionary ninja (The Destined Child) and he would make a decision which would change everything, and he did that as well when he chose Naruto as the Destined Child. So we know all this happened and we know that he wrote a book about a ninja called Naruto, maybe in this book he talks about the shinobi he actually fought. Then the page number theory would make perfect sensegiving the names of the ninjas which would make a count of seven 9, 31, 8, 106, 7, 207, 15. six of the shinobi he fought and the actual Negato.
    The actual Nagato? Nagato was also one of the 6 so that's a flaw..
    However, it's the best idea so far!

Isn't the message for toad sage? >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Page numbers, sounds logical but I keep thinking something along the lines of coordinates or something.
    I thought about that too, but that would have to be a mega-complicated set of coordinates.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Quote Originally Posted by Sodem View Post
    Isn't the message for toad sage? >.<
    Yes it is

By the way do we get Chapter 384 today? Or are they skipping because it's the end of the year?

I believe the book is the one that minato was reading. What if the msg is telling the toad sage to go to the coordinates 106.7 degrees longitude and 207.15 degrees latitude and retreive the book. Then look at the page numbers 9, 31, and 8 to figure out who Jiraiya thinks is the chosen one. And also an answer to how to defeat his biggest opponent, giving him his identity. Then the toad sage will dispatch pa with the answer to tell everything to tsunade or naruto.

here's what i am thinking...
    the possibility of a date is very improbable...since i haven't seen a date in naruto
    -could be the number of the page,the line in that page,and the word
    -or if someone has a Jap mobile phone,he can tell us what are the japanese characters formed by the numbers in that order...and the meaning
    -with alphabet we have:(wxyz),(...
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Could it correspond to Kanji letters???

And if it were a book page, which one?? the one of his before he wrote Ichi Ichi??? (which did not sell well according to him while talking to Minato)

I don't see how it could match up to kanji, there's no 'kanji alphabet' (That I know of at least.) to match numbers to.

I thought it could be hiragana for a second (a = 1, i = 2 etc.) but then I realised that hira only goes up to 70 so that went out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident