Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So, HD...

MY father bought a large (not sure exactly how large) HD t.v... mainly for sports. Its nice having a it but not really essential compared to a CR TV or and LCD. I have a little 20in I play my xbox 360 on and watch tv on. Although Xbox is insanely awesome looking on HD TV.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    MY father bought a large (not sure exactly how large) HD t.v... mainly for sports. Its nice having a it but not really essential compared to a CR TV or and LCD. I have a little 20in I play my xbox 360 on and watch tv on. Although Xbox is insanely awesome looking on HD TV.
    Yeah CRs are so huge though, they take a lot of space...and they don't support HD. I saw this Sony LCD 36 inch CR TV for $200 bucks clearance sale at Circuit City, it was soooo huge lol.

I actually have a 20x11 inch tv I watch tv and play Xbox 360 on too! And yes, Xbox 360 is insanely awesome on HD TV...but I don't have a wireless adapter soo ;_;

CR's are massive in size but tiny in price

BTW the wireless adapters are shit.. I would recomemend getting a really long cord for a fraction of the price and 10 times the performance. I have tested Halo 3 on it literally 3 feet from my "Gaming Router" and gotten massive lag.. also it dies in and out VERY Frequently and doesn't like to reconnect.

My Anime List

CR's are massive in size but tiny in price

BTW the wireless adapters are shit.. I would recomemend getting a really long cord for a fraction of the price and 10 times the performance. I have tested Halo 3 on it literally 3 feet from my "Gaming Router" and gotten massive lag.. also it dies in and out VERY Frequently and doesn't like to reconnect.
    What wireless adapter are you using?

There's only one wireless adapter for the 360 as far as I know. Its the official one for $100 T_T.
    Anime forever.

Thats the one I have and I' am not in favor of it.

My Anime List

Thats the one I have and I' am not in favor of it.
    We'll see how it goes