Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I hate the naruto-haters. Always on sasukes jock
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

the dubbed " believe it" is more than enough reason XD

Where in the manga it was especulated that Sasuke took drugs to increase his speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Monomate View Post
    Where in the manga it was especulated that Sasuke took drugs to increase his speed?
    there's the chapter that it was on

but as i said in my earlier post it's just tsunade's theory. it hasn't been proven. don't forget that sasuke got as fast as lee was when he took off the weights after training with kakashi. lee said it took him years to achieve such speeds but it only took sasuke a month. if sasuke was capable of doing such feats in such a little time then it makes sense that's he's this fast after 3 years with orochimaru.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

*cracks knuckles* well let's see....Why bash Naruto? Well for one, it's just starting to be extremely boring and predictable. We all knew Jirayia was gonna die. Furthermore, Kishimoto's fetish with eyes are just irritating, I mean, in the beginning they treated the sharingan as this super rare eye from an EXTINCT clan, yet it seems like every fruit vendor has one. Then, as if the sharingan wasn't enough, he made ANOTHER one, the rinnengan which so far just seems ridiculously over powered (as if the sharingan wasn't rigged). Furthermore, unless kishimoto will suddenly ingeniously tie together all of the villains, they're just separate story arcs that clash with each other. I mean, Oro+Kabuto just annoys me as they will not kill off Oro. Furthermore, making Pain ridiculously strong and then having him be subservient to Tobi (who by the way IS NOT OBITO in case people didn't realize) is also irritating. And Kishimoto is probably also about to kill one of the cooler characters in the manga with one of the gayest characters. (sasuke vs itachi).

Although I must admit, the worst part about Naruto are the wild theories it inspires in fans. I cannot tell you how annoying it was to have almost all of the naruto fans believe that Tobi was Obito because their names were similar, and that Pain was Naruto's dad or uncle because they had similar hairstyles.

/rant.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Asce summed it all up lol. And I agree that it will be a huge mistake if Itachi gets killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    *cracks knuckles* well let's see....Why bash Naruto? Well for one, it's just starting to be extremely boring and predictable. We all knew Jirayia was gonna die. Furthermore, Kishimoto's fetish with eyes are just irritating, I mean, in the beginning they treated the sharingan as this super rare eye from an EXTINCT clan, yet it seems like every fruit vendor has one. Then, as if the sharingan wasn't enough, he made ANOTHER one, the rinnengan which so far just seems ridiculously over powered (as if the sharingan wasn't rigged). Furthermore, unless kishimoto will suddenly ingeniously tie together all of the villains, they're just separate story arcs that clash with each other. I mean, Oro+Kabuto just annoys me as they will not kill off Oro. Furthermore, making Pain ridiculously strong and then having him be subservient to Tobi (who by the way IS NOT OBITO in case people didn't realize) is also irritating. And Kishimoto is probably also about to kill one of the cooler characters in the manga with one of the gayest characters. (sasuke vs itachi).

Although I must admit, the worst part about Naruto are the wild theories it inspires in fans. I cannot tell you how annoying it was to have almost all of the naruto fans believe that Tobi was Obito because their names were similar, and that Pain was Naruto's dad or uncle because they had similar hairstyles.

/rant.
    i hate to be the ass but even though i agree with more or less everything you said you didn't answer the original question. the main question was why bash uzumaki naruto not why bash naruto manga.

I admit it, I bash Naruto sometimes. D:
    Mostly for his growth and his personality. I think it brings the series down.
    But mostly I bash him for another reason, and that reason is that in Part 1 he gave the birdie to "destiny", buy in Part 2 he is an unwitting pawn of it.

Yeah, flame me if you want. After all, criticism is met with more criticism huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post

/rant.

1. Just cause u could predict Jiraiya's death doesn't mean the recent chapters weren't exciting, they were awesome and it's gonna get more and more better from here.

2. Kishimoto doesn't have an eye fetish, he had the major plot to the story planned out before he even started writing it, i believe he knew he was gonna introduce rinnegan early on. But he does play favorites with Sharingan, hence sasuke's superior growth to naruto and the reason that Pain is subservient to Tobi (I find that annoying too, it would be awesome if they were equals) but i think that Pain is only doing it cause madara prolly knows his secret, Pain's weakness, or the fact that only madara is capable of carrying out akatsuki's longterm plans with the kyubbi. Who knows, maybe one might doublecross the other later on.

3. All the major villains are already connected, storyline makes perfect sense so far, Orochimaru played his part and trained sasuke for his selfish reasons, but backfired, now that sasuke will play part in the larger akatsuki plot. Kabuchimaru just wants revenge, I don't think the story arcs clash at all.

4. The fact that Itachi might die by sasuke's hands is believable, all sasuke lives for is revenge against his brother. But I don't think Itachi will die just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Agung View Post
    I admit it, I bash Naruto sometimes. D:
    Mostly for his growth and his personality. I think it brings the series down.
    But mostly I bash him for another reason, and that reason is that in Part 1 he gave the birdie to "destiny", buy in Part 2 he is an unwitting pawn of it.

Yeah, flame me if you want. After all, criticism is met with more criticism huh?
    I think people have a right to criticize his growth, but why do y'all want him to change his personality. He is the way he is cause of the way he grew up, he's becoming more serious, but he should never lose the essence of what it is to be himself. And the fact that he's now the destined child, that only means he's meant for great things, but doesn't take away anything from the fact that he still need to work hard to get there. In Part 1, he said he'll make his own destiny, which still holds true, he is going to choose his own path and then walk that path which will never be easy.

If ya'll are gonna bash some1, bash Kishimoto for showing favoritism with Sasuke. I believe Naruto's growth should've been on par with Sasuke. Leave the poor kid alone, he tries hard enough as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    I think people have a right to criticize his growth, but why do y'all want him to change his personality. He is the way he is cause of the way he grew up, he's becoming more serious, but he should never lose the essence of what it is to be himself. And the fact that he's now the destined child, that only means he's meant for great things, but doesn't take away anything from the fact that he still need to work hard to get there. In Part 1, he said he'll make his own destiny, which still holds true, he is going to choose his own path and then walk that path which will never be easy.

If ya'll are gonna bash some1, bash Kishimoto for showing favoritism with Sasuke. I believe Naruto's growth should've been on par with Sasuke. Leave the poor kid alone, he tries hard enough as it is.
    ok let's say naruto doesn't change the way he's acting and he keeps going after sasuke with akatsuki on his tail, don't you think he'll end up dead sooner or later. naruto needs to stop chasing after sasuke and realize that his safety is more important. in order to ensure his safety he has to train in order for him to be able to fend for himself. apart from enhancing his ninja skills, naruto also needs to learn to keep cool and under control and also he has to learn to be tactical. those are the most important things naruto needs to do. if he doesn't change then he'll be screwed.