Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Why Bash Naruto?

New member in this forum, but a longtime Naruto manga and anime fan. It seems that everytime i read a discussion there's almost always naruto bashing going on. I mean, can't we all just enjoy the story?

can't you avoid creating such treads...i know some people here that won't like it
    i still haven't seen someone bashing naruto's story...otherwise the manga/anime wouldn't have reached this fame
    for naruto shippuuden,yes there was some bashing-well deserved-
    for the manga none...so far we discuss only
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

what i meant was naruto the person not naruto the story. sorry if i wasnt clear about it.

I don't think there's any reason to discuss this. Compared to everyone in the story, Naruto's development has been the slowest. Thats why he gets a lot of bashing.

well the main problem most people have with naruto is that after three years with jiraiya he's just a little bit stronger than he was before the time skip. also all we've seen him do after three years with jiraiya is rasengan and kage bunshin. even though you say well naruto developed a new jutsu, yea he did and it's just a bigger form of rasengan. sakura and sasuke on the other hand have shown significant growth after three years training with the other sannin. sakura is an excellent medical ninja and tsunade has even said that sakura has surpassed her(tsunade) when she(tsunade) was sakura's age. orochimaru has also said likewise about sasuke. yet no one has said such a thing for naruto, and please don't say naruto has surpassed the fourth; kakashi said so, cuz that's just a load of crap. the only thing that means is naruto surpassed his father at creating a jutsus that's all. current naruto doesn't compare to minato but if he trains more he will eventually surpass him.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by dasixthhokage View Post
    what i meant was naruto the person not naruto the story. sorry if i wasnt clear about it.
    my bad...
    well,i was leading a thread about naruto's frustrating growth...and that again was not bashing,but discussing

we saw naruto as a 12 years old shonen,very dumb but with a good personnality...and we loved him that way
    after the 2 1/2 years skip,many expected a growth in strength and personnality...but naruto didn't meet those expectations...qed many are frustrated

we want to see him a bit less obssessed with sasuke,and definitely less dumb(at least that's what 80% wants)...everyone's free to like or dislike our hero and enjoy the manga at the same time...

and you can't say fans have to overlook a protagonist's character lines...since it's a pilar of the manga itself

i hope this ends this matter

Sounds like youre talking about the story and i agree with mg, you should probably avoid creating these type of threads. They can create flame wars and it'll be all because someone is trying to instigate another argument.

I think the story is going perfectly fine by the way, and the character naruto can get annoying because he needs better control over himself. In my opinion atleast.

here you go...have a nice reading

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/nar...ence-plot.html

IMO this is a perfectly good reason to bash Naruto.

In most if not all aspects he really is the greatest example of how a ninja shouldn't act. Ninja's exist not as assassins but as info gatherers. This requires keen awareness and stealth, 2 of which Naruto does not have. The one thing that I get peeved at is the amount of luck that he gets, and how he passes it as skill (though being lucky is a skill... i guess). He is loud, obnoxious, and fights through the usages of the most over-exaggerated and emotional "feelings."

To be honest, if you could, would you really hire a ninja who doesn't stfu and wears a bright orange jumpsuit to go out and do assassinations?

I just find it ironic that it's all the supporting characters in Naruto that get all the love.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    It seems that everyone likes the naruto story but just like Shinji from Neon Genesis they just wish that naruto would grow some balls and be a man.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?