Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    well Pein says it flay out to Zetsu that he was ordered by Madara.
    So you can assume that Zetsu like Pein also believes Tobi is Madara

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i dont think that itachi knows about tobi,, has tobi and itachi ever meet in person cause every time they show them they are like using some kinda of jutsu
    We don't always see them, they could have met before the manga even started. Remember there are three years between shippuuden and the original naruto, not to mention Itachi was part of the Akastuki years before naruto started, and there is alot of history about itachi we don't know yet. Plenty of opportunities for them to meet.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    well Pein says it flay out to Zetsu that he was ordered by Madara.
    So you can assume that Zetsu like Pein also believes Tobi is Madara
    Zetsu may never have actually met Madara, he may just be the guy that pein gets the orders from for Zetsu.

well, there's nothing too certain about itachi's plans. he's just only done basic stuff, kill the clan and do akatsuki work. my theory is that itachi has been making sasuke stronger on purpose to use him to aid itachi's plan, or pain's plan, or maybe even tobi/madara's plan. being if it was to help madara would make sense.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    Zetsu may never have actually met Madara, he may just be the guy that pein gets the orders from for Zetsu.
    I agree. Maybe they all know that Pain is taking orders from someone, but not necessarily who. I'm sure that Deidara didn't know (RIP D, you were my favourite). Then again Zetsu could know but doesn't give a damn either way...

Itachi looks smart enough to know about Madara, especially since he keeps his sharingan on so much; shouldn't he have 'seen' it? It's something I've always wondered about though.

Okay enough wondering....he's smart so he should know.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I agree. Maybe they all know that Pain is taking orders from someone, but not necessarily who. I'm sure that Deidara didn't know (RIP D, you were my favourite). Then again Zetsu could know but doesn't give a damn either way...

Itachi looks smart enough to know about Madara, especially since he keeps his sharingan on so much; shouldn't he have 'seen' it? It's something I've always wondered about though.

Okay enough wondering....he's smart so he should know.
    well itachi probably knows of madara's presence in akatsuki and might try to warn sasuke of him during his fight with sasuke. as for itachi always having his sharingan on, he's in an s-class organization where team members try to kill each other he's always gotta be on guard. case in point orochimaru trying to take over his body.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i think Zetsu knows seeing that Tobi was his subordinate

imagine the 3 remaining uchiha all getting together and whooping some ass, that would just be... well... pretty damn cool

imagine the 3 remaining uchiha all getting together and whooping some ass, that would just be... well... pretty damn cool
    with sasuke's obssession i don't see it
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood