Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A lingering thought

Since "Tobi" was introduced into akatsuki by zetsu, it seems like pein, zetsu, and tobi are the only ones to know of tobi being in charge. I wonder if itachi knows or can sense that tobi has the sharingan. It seems like he should be able to realize, but since tobi/madara is so badass, but just acts like an ass, maybe that is enough to make itachi not really care. Itachi does say that there are only 3 able to use mangekyu (sp?) Is the 3rd person tobi or kakashi?

Just something thats been on my mind.

do not forget konan knows his identity and itachi probably suspects something if not knows because he was a former anbu captain.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

i think itachi knows it since he said there are 3 people that can obtain mangekyo sharingan...my guess is that he was talking about madara-and i know tobi joined akatsuki years after itachi said it-
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

666 Satan

Of course he knows, he probably is the only reason he is part of the Akastuki, to take down Madara. He found out though that he is unable to, so he has been biding his time allowing Sasuke to get stronger so that he can tell him the truth to take Madara down. Now as for when he says there are three people with the mangekyou, that could go either way. Some have it translated as there are three people with the mangekyou, some have it as there are three people with the potential for it. If its the potential then he may have been referring to Kakashi, himself, and sasuke. But if its there are three people, then he may have been referring to himself, Kakashi, and Madara. I have not seen the official english traslation, so if someone has please tell me how they translated it.

I think Itachi knows about madara, because if i remember the translation correctly, it said that there are 3 uchihas capable of mangekyou, kakashi isn't an uchiha, so it would make the 3 people sasuke, itachi, and madara.

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    I think Itachi knows about madara, because if i remember the translation correctly, it said that there are 3 uchihas capable of mangekyou, kakashi isn't an uchiha, so it would make the 3 people sasuke, itachi, and madara.
    true that. also if you remember when kakashi and friends were fighting the 30% itachi clone, when kakashi asked itachi how bad his vision had gone, itachi was surprised and he asked if kakashi had attained MS. so i agree with you that itachi was referring to himself, madara, and possibly sasuke as the three people who were capable of acquiring MS.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i dont think that itachi knows about tobi,, has tobi and itachi ever meet in person cause every time they show them they are like using some kinda of jutsu
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    true that. also if you remember when kakashi and friends were fighting the 30% itachi clone, when kakashi asked itachi how bad his vision had gone, itachi was surprised and he asked if kakashi had attained MS. so i agree with you that itachi was referring to himself, madara, and possibly sasuke as the three people who were capable of acquiring MS.
    when did itachi ask kakashi that has he attained MS

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Itachi didn't. It was more like he assumed it from the way Kakashi was speaking.

Well Itachi said something along the lines of 'Kakashi-senpai.. You couldn't have..!'
    ------------------------------------------
    Also, i don't think that Zetsu knows that Tobi is Madara
    cos he tells him to shut up when Tobi picks up Sasaori's ring and mucks around..
    If he knew that Tobi was Madara, then he wouldn't have dared say such a thing.
    Last edited by jiraiya_byakuya; 12-28-2007 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost