View Poll Results: which do you think is better to game on pc or console?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • pc

25 43.10%
  • console

33 56.90%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: PC or console

Console

Cheaper (no internal patches)
    Easyer (no patches (except PES 2008)
    Games comming out for it (cod5 maybe not even be released on pc)

Console owns all the way... I hate playing games on the computer tbh >_<

pc is much better since you can always upgrade it and you can do more on a pc th en on a console
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    pc is much better since you can always upgrade it and you can do more on a pc th en on a console
    i don't wanna spent €1500 a year on pc parts so i can play my games.

I've never been a pc guy so I'm going with console. I wanted to get into PC gaming but its a really steep learning curve. I've heard you can buy controlers but I don't want to get that financially involved. I've been hooked on Consoles since NES. I've had every console nintendo offered (Even the virtual boy, but I won't get into that). I also had a PS2 and a PS3. I've enjoyed them and the titles they've pumped out.
    Maybe if Mario bros galaxy and Zelda Twilight Princess come out for Pc I'll think about giving it another try.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    PC = Counter-Strike.
    what's your steam ID, damnz?

i say pc ftw. i played fear on my friend's ps3 and it looked like the graphics on my computer for fear look better than the ps3. my computer isn't even that pumped up. i can't run CoD4 with my computer. :( the fact that you have to upgrade parts in the pc for all the games that come out kinda puts a dent in the financial view. it's harder top steal console games.. lol. unless you mod chip them that is.

but playing games..
    console = sports and fighting games and maybe a few others
    pc = all else

Quote Originally Posted by hXcWolf View Post
    what's your steam ID, damnz?

i say pc ftw. i played fear on my friend's ps3 and it looked like the graphics on my computer for fear look better than the ps3. my computer isn't even that pumped up. i can't run CoD4 with my computer. :( the fact that you have to upgrade parts in the pc for all the games that come out kinda puts a dent in the financial view. it's harder top steal console games.. lol. unless you mod chip them that is.

but playing games..
    console = sports and fighting games and maybe a few others
    pc = all else
    don't you have any real life friends?

consoles have offline muliplayer (mostly.

Not to mention only Microsoft charges for playing games online (you get what you pay for, AKA better service). Sony and Nintendo don't charge you at all to play games online. The only thing you pay for with Sony and Nintendo are the internet connection, like you would with a PC game.

I used to play PC games exclusively. Since I got my 360 I never use my PC for gaming. Just isn't practical anymore. It's much more convenient to get games for my 360, especially when all your friends play on the 360 as well. I think the key is where most of your friends play. If most of your friends are PC gamers you'll enjoy the PC gaming a lot more since you can game with your buddies. The same thing applies if your friends are console gamers.

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    well it really depends...
    PC: Some FPS, RPG, Spore
    Console basicaly everything else

but my vote is console as it has more variety and is cheaper
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

Console, solely for the fact that it costs cheaper, and you know that it will play the games that you buy for it. With a computer, you dont know if you have the right type of graphics card, what kind of memory you should have for it, etc.
    At least thats the kind of problem I always run in to.