View Poll Results: which do you think is better to game on pc or console?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • pc

25 43.10%
  • console

33 56.90%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: PC or console

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    PC.

Every console game which is on PC, is better on PC.

Pretty much without exception.

Kendoki - If you're saying that consoles are better for FPS, then you have no idea what you're talking about...

MLL - Needing to upgrade is a good thing - It means the games are actually improving...

Console, all I need is my 360 and XBoox Live and im straightttttttttttttt.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Kendoki - If you're saying that consoles are better for FPS, then you have no idea what you're talking about...
    Because I'm more comfortable shooting people with a controller over keyboard/mouse, I have no idea what I'm talking about?

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Because I'm more comfortable shooting people with a controller over keyboard/mouse, I have no idea what I'm talking about?
    Yes.

But its way more than that and you know it.
    Last edited by NPG; 02-26-2008 at 04:42 PM.

I prefer Console because its cheaper.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

well i would say that anyone who has COD4 is better off playing it on the PC, and so are all other FPS. plus if you like FPS and you like the xbox 360 controller you can buy the one that can be played on the PC. you should do this as you get better graphics one the PC and you still get the enjoyment of the xbox 360.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Pc: RPG's or Crysis
    Console Anything else
    The reason for this is because consoles r cheaper n you have to upgrade your pc every once in a while. However its more comfortable to play on a console i think cos of wireless controllers n on pc's you have to sit on a chair n it gets quite uncomfortable. N i love the 360 too much man its so amazing.

PC!

I'm also a huge computer nerd anyway, and like NPG said, if it's on the PC it's better, not only that but with a good rig it'll look better and play at a higher resolution. While a controller might be easier for some there's no denying that a keyboard and mouse offers way more control.

Not to mention the computer is capable of emulation if that counts. Even if it doesn't I still say PC.

i going with danof76. i think me and him have something in common. if u know about graphics cards, well i got a 3870 X2. its amazing. a,lso please say if u read custom pc (cpc). i just love computers. im a computer geek!!!!!!!

yh Kendoki your crazy.

also gdupninja is crazy too. you can go online free with a computer and it has a bigger varaity of games. the best thing is that it has better graphics.

so what if you have too spend like £600 every 2-3 years on ur computer. atlest your getting better graphics and its better for your overall system.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antec p1802 View Post
    i going with danof76. i think me and him have something in common. if u know about graphics cards, well i got a 3870 X2. its amazing. a,lso please say if u read custom pc (cpc). i just love computers. im a computer geek!!!!!!!

yh Kendoki your crazy.

also gdupninja is crazy too. you can go online free with a computer and it has a bigger varaity of games. the best thing is that it has better graphics.

so what if you have too spend like £600 every 2-3 years on ur computer. atlest your getting better graphics and its better for your overall system.
    OH U!

paying for internet isn't free, it's paying for internet.