Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    60 volumes will be nothing for One Piece.

There's already chapters to get it to 50 once they're collected.

I'm sure it will have no trouble reaching 100 volumes and going beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by KuwabaraTheMan View Post
    Just look at what we still have left to deal with:
    6 more Shichibukai: This includes Blackbeard who is a major thread, Kuma who just decimated the Strawhats, and Mihawk who will be Zoro's finally challenge most likely.

3 Admirals: They're probably all on a similar level to Ao Kiji

Sengoku: Even above the 3 Admirals, so you know he has to be strong.

Vegapunk and his cyborgs: With Kuma's revelations, I think Vegapunk will be a major force in the future of the storyline.

World Government bosses, the Rio Poneglyph, and the mystery of the Blank Century: Obviouslyl huge parts of the mystery of the series.

4 Emperors: Whitebeard and Shanks are major powerhouses who have huge roles in the storyline, Kaidou owned Moria, so he must be really strong, and we don't even know who the 4th is yet.

Visiting Elbaf. Finding the All Blue. Dragon's role in the story. Garp, Coby and Helmeppo. Smoker and Tashigi's group. Buggy's crew. How Ace will escape from Impel Down. All of the mysteries of Roger's crew and past. The whole 'D' secret.

Just look at all of that.

I can't see One Piece ending anytime soon.
    Yah, it’s definitely gonna take a long time for the Mugiwara’s to kick all that a**. I’m just glad there’s so much more to come.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if OP went on forever.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar

One Piece

lets just hope that they hurry up with the volumes in america like they did with naruto

Quote Originally Posted by KuwabaraTheMan View Post
    Oda also stated when Volume 24 came out that he had reached the halfway point. Volume 48 came out a couple of months ago. We really can't take Oda's estimates when it comes to this.

Just look at what we still have left to deal with:
    6 more Shichibukai: This includes Blackbeard who is a major thread, Kuma who just decimated the Strawhats, and Mihawk who will be Zoro's finally challenge most likely.

3 Admirals: They're probably all on a similar level to Ao Kiji

Sengoku: Even above the 3 Admirals, so you know he has to be strong.

Vegapunk and his cyborgs: With Kuma's revelations, I think Vegapunk will be a major force in the future of the storyline.

World Government bosses, the Rio Poneglyph, and the mystery of the Blank Century: Obviouslyl huge parts of the mystery of the series.

4 Emperors: Whitebeard and Shanks are major powerhouses who have huge roles in the storyline, Kaidou owned Moria, so he must be really strong, and we don't even know who the 4th is yet.

Visiting Elbaf. Finding the All Blue. Dragon's role in the story. Garp, Coby and Helmeppo. Smoker and Tashigi's group. Buggy's crew. How Ace will escape from Impel Down. All of the mysteries of Roger's crew and past. The whole 'D' secret.

Just look at all of that.

I can't see One Piece ending anytime soon.
    I dont think my heart could handle all the drama this would stir up...
    A pie in the sky?

I hope one piece will stay longer...
    maybe additional 10 years..

Spoiler!

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Many, many, many years to come, hopefully.
    Amen to that