Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Barely anything has happened so far in One Piece and it has been well over 400 chapters.

Surely at this pace the manga should go on atleast another 1000+ chapters.

I would be so saddened if Oda suddenly kills of all of the Shichibukai in one fell sweep - Or kills off everyone in the last 200 chapters or so. The current pace is PERFECT! Kill a main enemy every 100 chapters or so and we'll be there in no time! Whatever happens - I want OP to go on for MANY years to come.

But then again, if Luffy keeps getting stronger - How can they keep being able to fight him on equal grounds?

Straw-Hat Pirate Monkey D Luffy's Avatar
    The pace is rather slow but who's complaining? I sure as hell am not. I love every single arc in this series, I love everything about the characters, the humour, and especially the adventures. I am in my late 20's and I still think this manga makes you feel happy inside, something about it just makes my gf and I happy when we read it and watch it. I hope it goes on for years to come
    Last edited by Monkey D Luffy; 07-21-2007 at 12:20 AM.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Though One Piece is a masterpiece, all good things must come to an end. I just want Oda to take his time with it, 'cause he knows that nobody could copy something as unbelievably good as his creation and make it anywhere near as good as the original.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

i second what trebay says

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by noodleplugerine View Post
    But then again, if Luffy keeps getting stronger - How can they keep being able to fight him on equal grounds?
    Look how strong Luffy is, and people like Garp & Ao Kiji can just treat him like a punkass little kid. Luffy really needs to get stronger if he's to face what's coming in the New World.

I dont know about everyone else, but i think One Piece might go into a time skip of a few years, like naruto and Dragonball

Quote Originally Posted by Mopopolis View Post
    I dont know about everyone else, but i think One Piece might go into a time skip of a few years, like naruto and Dragonball
    That would make Oda so unoriginal if he did that. Let them do the timeskipping at the epilogue of One Piece, like they can somehow do something similar to the 15th ending, but they make the graphics much much more crisp and vibrant, and at the end, they show the crew after a long timeskip as themselves during the final ending of the anime.

I love reading the comments "OMG - am I going to be reading OP in my ___" (insert timeframe here). What makes this thread different is that every other Message Board I've been to has people exclaiming that they want it to end so they are not reading it 10 years from now.

I'm in my mid twenties, and I am looking forward to reading One Piece 10 years from now. Considering I've been reading it for over 5 years now, and I'm more excited about the new chapters now then I was back when I started, I think I have a lot to look forward to.

And on the time skip thing - it doesn't work with Oda's story. They don't train, they don't take time off to live a normal life - they keep sailing. As long as they are on the sea's, there will be no time skip. Doesn't need to happen. If he wants to change things up, he just has them go to a new island.

Man I love One Piece and hope it lasts for years to come, which it most certainly will. The only thing I desire is a bit more plot, rather than randomly fun, awesome adventures, don't get me wrong I love it, I just wanna know where things are going a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    Man I love One Piece and hope it lasts for years to come, which it most certainly will. The only thing I desire is a bit more plot, rather than randomly fun, awesome adventures, don't get me wrong I love it, I just wanna know where things are going a little more.
    Yeah, I kinda want that, but I just like One Piece better as it is.
    Last edited by trebay57; 07-21-2007 at 09:27 PM.