1 10.00%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    For that one contest, I don't believe they were referring to the over all tournament standings. I believe Erza will get the same amount of pts as winning as any other contest. Everyone else will get 0 of course.

One freaking epic chapter to another..... Who cares about power level and logic... Like I said in the previous chapter, Mashima is the boss when it comes to building up epicness...
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    nice chp . Only problem is Ezra fight wasn't drawn out completely. At least show the s class monsters
    There was only one S-Class monster, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Damn skippy, now Fairy Tail has a total of 124p
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Well the rules say that if you beat 3 monsters you get three points it's understandable if you beat 100 you will get a hundred points.
    The points she earned from defeating the monsters don't go to the tournament standings. Those points are only to determine the winner of the match. The points she earned as the winner of the match are 10 while the other teams get 0.

Anyway, is it natural to want Erza to be the mother of my children after this chapter? Or maybe it's just me...

No it´s not just you Afro.

She could have taken on just 51 monstern, by defeating them it would be enough to win..... Wouldn´t be so epic though!

I hope she will not be chosen for the battles now... because she looks quite hurt o.O

epic chapter and sabertooth now know they really need to be wary of ft.....lol
    Sting looked like he just shat bricks. correct me if I'm wrong but did Cana intend to do something similar to what Erza did if she got the first lot?
    That's judging from her statement.
    Anyway, Erza was boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Did she just made100 point? also she set a new record in this tournament.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

This was the most epic chapter in a while. I'm still like wow.... Erza!!!!!!

Rei Anayami has always been my number one favorite female character (I still get goosebumps whenever I watch her attempt to kill an angel with an N2 bomb) but that's it, Erza is now on my top spot and Rei on second. She's probably the most badass female character ever.

@O-E-M, No need to show the fight because it's not what the chap is all about. It's about making a statement. She could have took on 51 monster and win but she took them all. The look on all the competing mage's face on those panels is more priceless than fighting an S-class monster imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    epic chapter and sabertooth now know they really need to be wary of ft.....lol
    Sting looked like he just shat bricks. correct me if I'm wrong but did Cana intend to do something similar to what Erza did if she got the first lot?
    That's judging from her statement.
    Anyway, Erza was boss.
    Nope, her statement is confusing but I think what Cana is trying to say is Erza will have the most turn. I don't know why she thought of that though.

PS: Why is Mest crying like a baby?
    Last edited by arisart; 05-26-2012 at 12:33 PM.

sig made by me

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post

PS: Why is Mest crying like a baby?
    just why all these characters cry (again and again)?
    Read and buy DOROHEDORO !!!!!! This seinen is just amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post

The points she earned from defeating the monsters don't go to the tournament standings. Those points are only to determine the winner of the match. The points she earned as the winner of the match are 10 while the other teams get 0.
    Awww that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post

She could have taken on just 51 monstern, by defeating them it would be enough to win..... Wouldn´t be so epic though!
    IMO I think Erza didn't take on all 100 not just because she wanted to but to also prove the strength of Fairy Tail.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,