0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Fairy Tail 284 Discussion/285 Predictions

Chapter 284: "Pandemonium" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/506/284

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Xerenix; 05-26-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Erza is now my (s)hero.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

I can't wait!

nice chp . Only problem is Ezra fight wasn't drawn out completely. At least show the s class monsters
    Spoiler!

Awesome chap, Erza was Boss

God I love me some Erza. I wouldn't expect anything less from her. Way to go. Since Erza defeated all 100 that means Fairy Tail A is in the lead right?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    God I love me some Erza. I wouldn't expect anything less from her. Way to go. Since Erza defeated all 100 that means Fairy Tail A is in the lead right?
    Damn skippy, now Fairy Tail has a total of 124p

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Damn skippy, now Fairy Tail has a total of 124p
    Thanks I went back and checked.

Let's see the chick from Mermaid Heel do that. Not Millianna, the sword chick.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Does the points in this one really goes straight into the total points? It would been more logical if the winner that got the most points in this round got like 10-12 points for example.

And Erza is just plain badass btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    Does the points in this one really goes straight into the total points? It would been more logical if the winner that got the most points in this round got like 10-12 points for example.

Great chapter Erza truly is badass but I do hope we get to see Gray redeem himself and some Laxsus action!

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post

Well the rules say that if you beat 3 monsters you get three points it's understandable if you beat 100 you will get a hundred points.