Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • PS3

28 52.83%
  • XBOX 360

25 47.17%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Next - Gen clash! (PS3 or XBOX 360)

which one do you think is better. i think that the xbox has a better and more comfortable controller. and it is good for FPS because of the shoulder pressure buttons on top back. but the ps3 has better games and has really good only exclusive to ps3 games. also i think the ps3 is for more hardcore games and hardcore gamers such as cod 4. the xbox is like that to but it has more all - round games. so i choose the ps3. what do you think?

PS3 would be my first choice
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Right now, I'd have to go with the 360, simply because of the better game selection at the moment.
    But once Final Fantasy XIII comes out for the PS3, I might have to change my mind. ;_;

FFXIII and MGS4 are the main reasons behind my choice
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Also, if Kingdom Hearts III happens to come on the PS3, I would grab one in a heartbeat.
    (It seems that it will, since I don't see it coming out on the 360, or even more so on the Wii).

My choice was PS3. But that was just by random pick XD. I own both and i can't chose.
    Both of them have better things and both of them have things not so good. i say its an draw.

i knew most people would like the ps3

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Neither, since there should be a Neither, Nintendo Wii, or even a PC choice in the poll. To me, graphics can only go so far until its just a pretty picture. While the Nintendo Wii suffers in the graphic departments compared to the PS3 and Xbox 360, it has something that they don't, interesting gameplay.

Out of all the "popular" games for these consoles listed in the poll, I still find the actual interaction by using the Wii-mote a lot more fun.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

I've been a staunch follower of the will of the Evil Empire since I first fiddled with a PC and nothing has changed...

360 for me, playing Mass Effect right now, great game, but possibly the worst soundtrack I've ever heard.

That said, the Wii is a very nifty piece of work.

MGS4 has a huge possibility of being released for the 360. I really hope it does because I love the MGS series.

I went in bought the 360 last summer and have been really pleased. There are a lot of fun games and all my friends have on so makes online gaming a lot better.

The only reason I'd be looking at a PS3 would be for FFXIII. I really hope it does bad and Square-Enix decides to release FFXIV for the 360. I see no reason why this can't happen in the future as Square-Enix seems less and less loyal each year to Sony. Square-Enix has already released a ton of more quality releases for the Nintendo DS in the FF series.

I got a lot of games for Christmas so I have a lot of gaming to do. 5 in total, two which I bought myself. The games are Halo 3, CoD 4, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed and Blue Dragon. Going to save the Blue Dragon RPG for the summer when I have no school in the way.