Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • PS3

28 52.83%
  • XBOX 360

25 47.17%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    Also, if Kingdom Hearts III happens to come on the PS3, I would grab one in a heartbeat.
    (It seems that it will, since I don't see it coming out on the 360, or even more so on the Wii).
    There is no KH III. Every game is going backwards; first being on the DS, and then the PSP both covering Roxas' story it seems

Quote Originally Posted by OldChemist View Post
    MGS4 has a huge possibility of being released for the 360. I really hope it does because I love the MGS series.

I went in bought the 360 last summer and have been really pleased. There are a lot of fun games and all my friends have on so makes online gaming a lot better.

The only reason I'd be looking at a PS3 would be for FFXIII. I really hope it does bad and Square-Enix decides to release FFXIV for the 360. I see no reason why this can't happen in the future as Square-Enix seems less and less loyal each year to Sony. Square-Enix has already released a ton of more quality releases for the Nintendo DS in the FF series.

I got a lot of games for Christmas so I have a lot of gaming to do. 5 in total, two which I bought myself. The games are Halo 3, CoD 4, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed and Blue Dragon. Going to save the Blue Dragon RPG for the summer when I have no school in the way.
    i read MGS4 will be PS3 exclusive...
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    There is no KH III. Every game is going backwards; first being on the DS, and then the PSP both covering Roxas' story it seems
    Thats stupid to say. There is a KH III it just doesn't follow the story of Sora or Roxas it has those keyblade knights instead.

The Wii is ghey. :<

PS3 - once all the good games come out. (MGS4)

MGS4 has a huge possibility of being released for the 360. I really hope it does because I love the MGS series.
    No, after Sons of Liberty's remake that came out on the Xbox failed so miserably, Kojima stated he would never port Metal Gear to another console.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    The Wii is ghey. :<

No, after Sons of Liberty's remake that came out on the Xbox failed so miserably, Kojima stated he would never port Metal Gear to another console.
    Then why did Kojima come begging to Nintendo to include Snake in Super Smash Bros Brawl?

Towards your pathetic L33T statement about the Nintendo Wii. Every console has their pros and cons, most of it comes from personal opinion.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

The first two Metal Gear games were both on the NES.

Super Smash Bros. isn't a Metal Gear game anyways.

so the scores are even now exactly half way. lets see who wins. i think the ps3 will win. what do you think.

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    im gonna have to agree with link here, the wii pretty much is ahnds down better and mroe fun of the two, and its still pretty hard to find a wii console especially during the xmas, luckily, my mom's old boss who know works at a game distribution company hooked me up with one (woot).

but out of the two id say 360, ps3 so far has only been for "show" and will msg3 and kh3 save it? whos to say? but out of the two 360 has a high possibility of winning since its been taking games tahtw as suppose to be ps3 exclusive (gta 4 mainly lol).

edit: for fps, if developers actually utilize the wii mote to its full potential, and wii gets upgraded graphics, it woudl be the ultimate fps platform
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    Thats stupid to say. There is a KH III it just doesn't follow the story of Sora or Roxas it has those keyblade knights instead.
    No, it's not stupid to say. Why? Because it isn't labeled as KH III. These are simply side-stories to develop the plot and if you're a KH II gamer, you'd know that Roxas' story was poorly revealed for his Organization XIII days, thus these games were developed/are being developed.

The official titles for these games are:
    KH: 358/2 Days (NDS)
    KH: Birth by Sleep (PSP) - This is the one you're referring to it seems, but sorry this isn't KH III. And it does seem to follow the story of Roxas, at least who he really is according to these images:

Quote Originally Posted by MountainLionLink View Post
    Then why did Kojima come begging to Nintendo to include Snake in Super Smash Bros Brawl?

Towards your pathetic L33T statement about the Nintendo Wii. Every console has their pros and cons, most of it comes from personal opinion.
    kojima begging nintendo...never heard of
    do you have a link please,i'de like to read that
    i've been following MGS news for a long time and it's suprising i didn't read that

i have nothing against Wii but MGS4 will be PS3 exclusive
    and old snake will appear in MG PO+
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood