Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Jiraiya's Key-scroll

Hi I was wondering if there was anyone who had a theory what the Key-Scroll is going to do now (storing himself in naruto's belly, as said in the manga) but what effect that will have on naruto or what naruto will do with it....

here you will find the manga pictures,

Naruto 370 | Read naruto chapter 370 manga online

and what about Jiraiyas theory about the seal:
    Last edited by thsv; 02-21-2009 at 12:56 PM.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG

Naruto

I think he was pretty clear about that, Minato left Nine-Tail demon chakra divided inside Naruto's body, with the purpose of of leave naruto enough chakra to become stronger to the point of complete that justsu(still unkow) but which requires naruto's complete control over the demon chakra, the key's scroll just contain the way to unseal the byuki. Anyway, We' ll have to way until Naruto is back to the village(with or without sasuke) in order to follow with this story9 hopefully before Naruto fight Pain.

maybe its the shinigami jutsu but as a sacrifice you don't die the nine-tails will die instead

but the shinigami takes the opponents and users souls and to my knowledge the nine-tails is just an entity of chakra

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!2!!!!!1!!!!!!! !!!!1 look at the time in between these comments holy jeezus!

I believe it will aid him, in releasing the Kyuubi chakra for control of it, when that time comes.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Seeing as its called the 'key-scroll' its obvious to assume that it will either tighten/loosen Naruto's seal; resulting in releasing the 9-tails or locking him further away. This is blatent. However I think that by securing the scroll within Naruto, it will give him the means to release and control the 9-tails at will. Using general knowledge, when you possess a key you also possess the ability to unlock certain things - this strengthens my argument.

Hmmm one of the ancient theories.

Stay where it is until it's needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

What I wonder is what will determine how/when the key toad may release reiatsu..sorry Chakra for Naruto. At this point Naruto is unaware of its existence. does Naruto have to give a voice command, wish for power, summon the toad out, or what?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What I wonder is what will determine how/when the key toad may release reiatsu..sorry Chakra for Naruto. At this point Naruto is unaware of its existence. does Naruto have to give a voice command, wish for power, summon the toad out, or what?
    When Jaraiya entrusted the frog with the key, he also entrusted the responsibility of manifesting it at the right time. when he thinks Naruto is ready to use it.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...