Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Naruto 384 Spoilers

Attention read below!

No spoilers outside this thread.
    No spoiler discussion in this thread.
    Discuss the spoilers here.

Please do not provide Babelfish translations or any translation by a online translation machine in this thread, they are confusing and always wrong...

Cam pic from Manyou:

Quite true it looks, doesn't it?

Naruto Naruto 384 Spoiler Discussion

Attention read below!
    View the spoilers of this chapter here.
    And discuss all about the spoilers inside this thread.
    Sasuke winning the fight? Itachi stabbed? Or is it just an ilusion of Itachi? Discuss the spoilers!

holy shit. it looks like it's a real spoiler. but don't reliable spoilers come on thursday. well if it's real then i doubt sasuke would win so quickly. chances are it's either a genjutsu or that's itachi's kage bunshin.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

holy shit. it looks like it's a real spoiler. but don't reliable spoilers come on thursday. well if it's real then i doubt sasuke would win so quickly. chances are it's either a genjutsu or that's itachi's kage bunshin.
    Lately spoilers coming in on Mondays have been true. >_>

and I don't think shadow clones can bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Lately spoilers coming in on Mondays have been true. >_>

and I don't think shadow clones can bleed.
    not true shadow clones have been shown to bleed on several occasions here are two.

sasuke shish kebobing itachi's ass

neji kicking naruto's ass during second chunnin exam

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    not true shadow clones have been shown to bleed on several occasions here are two.

sasuke shish kebobing itachi's ass

neji kicking naruto's ass during second chunnin exam

that first one of sasuke and itachi was itachi's genjutsu, but the seconds bunch of scans of neji and naturo is infact a bleeding kage-bunshin

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    that first one of sasuke and itachi was itachi's genjutsu, but the seconds bunch of scans of neji and naturo is infact a bleeding kage-bunshin
    are you sure the one with itachi and sasuke was a genjutsu. i mean sasuke had his sharingan going so he would have been able to tell if it was a genjutsu and he would have dispelled it. itachi wanted to see sasuke's growth and the most reasonable way would probably be with a kage bunshin. there's no sense in itachi casting an illusion on sasuke and then saying oh sasuke you've become stronger even though you couldn't dispel my illusion. i think that was one of itachi's clones.

I doubt it's a spoiler for the simply reason that there're also panels of the page with no characters in it, and for "fake page makers" they usually focus in a panels with characters doing something shocking. I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say
    To put it simply, a fake picture would not have that upper panel with no important things on it and the inferior text on the page, and would just focus on one or two panels.

(Same happens to the picture of One Piece already out this week)

PS: And besides all of that, it's from Manyou. That site has become very trustful, they have made public a lot of true spoiler pictures and watermarked raws.

I doubt the build up of this amazing fight would end so quickly in one chapter, so its probably is an illusion or Itachi can really take a punch (sword stab, w/e)

I tought itachi walked away from the chair? o.O