Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    heres a spoiler!! i colored it!!

------------------------------------------
    Last edited by mikkoabalos; 12-29-2007 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    u make it sound like i gotta wait a year, it's another week for this translation and another to find out what happened to Itachi. I couldn't resist so I checked out the chinese version, very awesome. Itachi's genjutsu was good but was Sasuke using genjutsu too or a clone? I think Itachi might be using a clone as well or another intricate genjutsu and no way he's dead. Least Sasuke can see thru his genjutsu, time to bring on Tsukuyomi.
    lol. it does sound like you do have to wait a year. but i think both itachi and sasuke used genjutsu. sasuke saw through itachi's genjutsu and apparently itachi didn't see thorough sasuke's genjutsu cuz he's stabbed. i would like to think that isn't true cuz chances are that itachi was trying to test sasuke's abilities and now that he has an idea of sasuke's potential the real fight is gonna start.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I find it very hard to believe that a man of Itachi's calibar could be done in so easily by the infamous sauce-gay

Quote Originally Posted by sangar5729 View Post
    i want the translated! x.x today the scanlation is soooo late
    I don't really mind if they don't scanlate it this year. I just wish they would at least post a translation from the jojoscan. I would really like to know what the hell they are saying, even if there is such little dialogs.

On the who "illusion" thing. I doubt they are just messing around with illusions. MS might still work on Sasuke, but he did beat Orochimaru's dimension/world so it's not impossible for him to turn MS if not against Itachi then at least avoid getting major fuc*ed up.
    And maybe those "fake bodies" they are using aren't illusions or shadow clones. Itachi's crows and Sasuke's snakes... might be something good enough to mess with sharingan. In that cave thing where Itachi told Sasuke were they will end their battle, it didn't look like Saskue knew that wasn't Itachi's real body.
    avatar&signature made by me. no touchy!!!
    Achilles is mine! All mine! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    I find it very hard to believe that a man of Itachi's calibar could be done in so easily by the infamous sauce-gay

sauce-gay! lol thats cool xD yess sasuke is emo n he is a gay... xD

most probably its a genjutse that itachi made... lol.. i dun think sauce-gay reli stabbed him
    everything thats happenin is a genjutsu created by itachi.. xD i assume..

sauce-gay!! ROFFLLLL...

ps: where's the scanlation?? :((

Quote Originally Posted by sangar5729 View Post
    i want the translated! x.x today the scanlation is soooo late
    Scanlators don't work on schedules, it's impossible to be "late".

Besides, this chapter isn't supposed to hit newstands until January 7th due to a holiday break, the fact that our raw is coming today (Saturday) is actually very early. If you read the news forum you'd know, but I guess you were too busy spamming our "Add New Release" system to notice that sangar5729.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmoon666 View Post
    I don't really mind if they don't scanlate it this year. I just wish they would at least post a translation from the jojoscan. I would really like to know what the hell they are saying, even if there is such little dialogs.
    I have a proper translation of the chapter from Hisshou that was pieced together from 2ch spoiler text, but the reason it's not posted is because someone somewhere will take that and do a shitty scanlation on top of the Jojohot scanlation against the wishes of that Chinese group. It happens every time there's a delay on a Naruto chapter, whether it's Golden Week, Christmas or some other double issue -> week off. Just gotta be patient here people.

[Edit: he made it public, so here's the translation]

What a weird chapter...

And what a weird circumstance with the release being available a week before it's supposed to actually be out.

so was this chapter leaked since its like a week early or sumthing?

It happens all the time when WSJ goes on a break, they print the magazines early so that their staff can enjoy the break, and often times ship them out to subscribers / distributors early too.

There is still a break to be made up though, and there's another break scheduled for January 14th. We could very well go 3 weeks straight without any new manga, or in the best case scenario, 2 weeks off > manga > 1 week off > back to regular schedule.