View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

2 66.67%
  • l4l Great

1 33.33%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Reborn 386 Discussion/387 Predictions

Chapter is out: http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_...orn/60640234/1
    http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/386

And so the secret of the Acrobaleno and Vindice is revealed.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 05-24-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I wonder if Checkerface will be an overall arc boss or just the boss of this arc.

And i cant wait to see how reborn will react.

This is the fucking best arc so far and i cant stop to say it.

Well, I predicted as much, but still I don't think that Bermuda is entirely right. Even if Reborn's team won, I don't think that Tsuna would become an Arcobalone, for the sole reason that he is currently the only one who can use the Vongola Sky ring, which is part of Trinisetto (and thus on par with a pacifier). I was rather thinking, that he would chose the best 7 from all of the teams.

Checker Face's lifespan is endless, or perhaps he absorbs the remaining lifespan of the previous arcobaleno (since La Mirch didn't die when her curse was wearing off, on the contrary, it seemed like her time moved again). The other possibility is that he can move through time and his presence vanish and appear only for seconds (sounds a little like Tobi's Time-Space ninjutsu), not to mention, he appeared in all ages with the same face and clothes (which do not fit old days).

Bermuda is a zombie as well. He is in the current state, because he recharged his stone pacifier at the same time that Reborn and the others obtained their (he was engulfed in the same light).

There is one more thing, Bermuda said that most of Arcobaleno die when their pacifiers are removed, but some of them do survive and become Zombies. The question is from where does their stone pacifiers come from, if they are removed. It's possible that the pacifiers are only containers and the true thing that passes along to next generation is it's light. After all Bermuda said that Arcobaleno exist to protect the light of pacifiers and not pacifiers, plus, there are more than 7 pacifiers already.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, I predicted as much, but still I don't think that Bermuda is entirely right. Even if Reborn's team won, I don't think that Tsuna would become an Arcobalone, for the sole reason that he is currently the only one who can use the Vongola Sky ring, which is part of Trinisetto (and thus on par with a pacifier). I was rather thinking, that he would chose the best 7 from all of the teams.

Checker Face's lifespan is endless, or perhaps he absorbs the remaining lifespan of the previous arcobaleno (since La Mirch didn't die when her curse was wearing off, on the contrary, it seemed like her time moved again). The other possibility is that he can move through time and his presence vanish and appear only for seconds (sounds a little like Tobi's Time-Space ninjutsu), not to mention, he appeared in all ages with the same face and clothes (which do not fit old days).

Bermuda is a zombie as well. He is in the current state, because he recharged his stone pacifier at the same time that Reborn and the others obtained their (he was engulfed in the same light).

There is one more thing, Bermuda said that most of Arcobaleno die when their pacifiers are removed, but some of them do survive and become Zombies. The question is from where does their stone pacifiers come from, if they are removed. It's possible that the pacifiers are only containers and the true thing that passes along to next generation is it's light. After all Bermuda said that Arcobaleno exist to protect the light of pacifiers and not pacifiers, plus, there are more than 7 pacifiers already.

Okay, I assume that you are predicting how Bermuda maintains his own life with your third statement. I don't think this is the case, however. There has to be something about being a zombie or having died that allows one to access the eighth element. I still think it's unclear as to how he is in infant form when the other former Arcobaleno have either died or grown to adult heights.

Further troubling is the Sky Arcobaleno along with the Future arc in it's entirety. Sky Arcobaleno by nature have short life spans, and it is not necessarily required of them to be turned into infants. I understand that the soul is preserved and reincarnated, but why is it then that the person is still cursed? What propels them, and the Arcobaleno in general, to turn into babies? And better yet, why isn't a new Sky Arcobaleno selected upon death, one not tied to the soul? This brings me to the Future Arc: was Byakuran stealing the light from the pacifiers? or did the light fade with the Arcobalenos' deaths? Why is it that new Arcobaleno were not chosen upon death of the Arcobaleno? Where was Checkerface in all of this, and how come he even let the Arcobaleno die when it's his treasure...? I further am confused about Reborn: despite being dead in the future, the light from his past self remains...something just doesn't click here...I recognize that the Arcobaleno exist as points in space-time, but that means that the Arcobaleno who've died matters not when the light from the pacifier "chooses" to move to a different point. I feel like Bermuda's explanation convolutes the entire matter...

Quote Originally Posted by Americano0305 View Post
    Okay, I assume that you are predicting how Bermuda maintains his own life with your third statement. I don't think this is the case, however. There has to be something about being a zombie or having died that allows one to access the eighth element. I still think it's unclear as to how he is in infant form when the other former Arcobaleno have either died or grown to adult heights.

Further troubling is the Sky Arcobaleno along with the Future arc in it's entirety. Sky Arcobaleno by nature have short life spans, and it is not necessarily required of them to be turned into infants. I understand that the soul is preserved and reincarnated, but why is it then that the person is still cursed? What propels them, and the Arcobaleno in general, to turn into babies? And better yet, why isn't a new Sky Arcobaleno selected upon death, one not tied to the soul? This brings me to the Future Arc: was Byakuran stealing the light from the pacifiers? or did the light fade with the Arcobalenos' deaths? Why is it that new Arcobaleno were not chosen upon death of the Arcobaleno? Where was Checkerface in all of this, and how come he even let the Arcobaleno die when it's his treasure...? I further am confused about Reborn: despite being dead in the future, the light from his past self remains...something just doesn't click here...I recognize that the Arcobaleno exist as points in space-time, but that means that the Arcobaleno who've died matters not when the light from the pacifier "chooses" to move to a different point. I feel like Bermuda's explanation convolutes the entire matter...
    The first thing. Bermuda is almost certainly a Zombie, just like all of the Vindice, the purpose of the bandages and their clothes is to hide their dead bodies. The thing is, just as Reborn said (when Arcobaleno had their meeting), Bermuda was at that time on the mountain with them, which means he was engulfed in the same light as the rest of them and thus becoming an arcobelone (with clean and not stone, pacifier). Not to mention, Bermuda probably did that thing more than once (since at Primo's time he was already Zombie Arcobaleno). It's possible that he is even from the very first Arcobaleno, or at least from many ages ago.

The second thing. The Sky arcobaleno of the current generation was special. Normally she would have been a kid like them all the time, but at the time of transformation, she was already pregnant and thus the curse split upon her and her child, in turn shortening their lifespan and automatically passing the curse to their children. In similar fashion, La Mirch wasn't fully engulfed by light and thus her curse wasn't complete.

The third thing. Checker Face is tightly related with Arcobaleno. It's possible that the Non-7-policy, was affecting him as well. Not to mention that the pacifiers itself aren't all that important since they are only containers (currently there are about 20 pacifiers). The treasure is the light itself and that is what Arcobaleno protect. The missing light from pacifiers, was also the reason why Byakuran couldn't utilize the God Powers of Trinisetto. There even exist a possibility, that Checker Face was already defeated in the future they ventured to (it's 10 years later after all).

Basically, as long there exist the will to protect the light, Arcobaleno can be reborn (thanks to the power of the sky arcobaleno and their DNA inside their pacifiers). Theoretically, in the 10 year future, the curse should already been having a negative effect on the light inside pacifiers and thus there would be a need for a new Arcobaleno. Although it depends on the time that Byakuran activated the Non-7-policy, that was killing (and weakening their curse ?) the Arcobaleno, which in turn would allow them to hold on to the light a bit longer.