My Apology, But I Need To Know...

I like to read Naruto Shippuden more and more now. BUT... all I wanted to know which chapters or numbers that each of individual faces against significant oppent?

I mean for example,

Naruto against Itachi
    Sasuke against Orch (sp?)
    Etc...

Can you please be kindly by giving me the order (start with individual character from whatever village against one of Atasuki), you know? My apology- I know I asked too much questions, but I am totally excited since today was the first time I found out about this mangashare or managareader online, you know? But still, you have my gratitude. Truly.

If you like to read the manga, why don't you read it fully beside of peaking at just the fight? That ruin all the story...

I am aware of that. That is true, but once I complete my readings of each battle, I will go back to the beginning of Naruto Shippuden and continue to read up to now. That is fine with me. But could anyone please, at least, provide me with the order of each battle? That is all I am asking for. Still, thank you and you have my gratitude. TRULY.
    ------------------------------------------
    Can anyone please help me out? That's all I am asking for, thank you.
    Last edited by TruePS360iiFan; 12-24-2007 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dude, just read the manga from the beginning (shipuuuden). That is much and much better.

you should read from the start but what the hell here you go

Red what you are looking for i guess...

Chapters

245. Naruto's Homecoming
    246. The Growth of the Pair
    247. Invaders of the Sand
    248. The Sand Ambushed...
    249. As the Kazekage...
    250. New Team, First Mission
    251. To the Sand...
    252. Emotions, Racing...
    253. Reliable Reinforcements...

After two-and-a-half years of training abroad, Naruto Uzumaki returns to his hometown of Konohagakure. To coincide with his return, the criminal organization Akatsuki becomes more active in its quest to capture all of the tailed beasts. For this task, Akatsuki sends members Sasori and Deidara to capture Gaara of Sunagakure. They succeed in their task and flee the village with Gaara. Upon hearing of this, Naruto reforms his old Team 7 by recruiting Kakashi Hatake and Sakura Haruno to the cause of going to save Gaara.

Chapters

254. Siblings...
    255. Approaching...
    256. Those Blocking the Way
    257. The Value of Kakashi's Experience
    258. Guy vs. Kisame
    259. Itachi's Power...
    260. Kakashi vs. Itachi
    261. Jinchuriki...
    262. Racing Emotions...

During a brief pitstop in Sunagakure, Team 7 is joined by Chiyo, Sasori's grandmother. The group follows the Akatsuki members' trail from Sunagakure while Konoha sends Team Guy to assist Team 7. Akatsuki, meanwhile, is in the process of extracting the One-Tailed Shukaku from Gaara's body, a task that will take three days. To stall the approaching Teams 7 and Guy, Akatsuki members Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki are sent to distract them, and succeed in buying the needed time. Team 7 and Team Guy eventually converge outside the Akatsuki hideout just as the Shukaku's extraction reaches completion.

Chapters

263. A Furious Cry...
    264. Sasori's Art...
    265. Chiyo and Sakura
    266. Sasori Appears...
    267. Violent Determination...
    268. Puppeteer vs. Puppeteer
    269. All I can Do...
    270. Miscalculation...
    271. Unknown Abilities...

In order for Team 7 can gain entry to the Akatsuki lair, Team Guy is forced to split up in order to take down a barrier over the entrance. While they accomplish this task, the members of Team Guy are forced to deal with a number of booby traps left for them. Team 7, meanwhile, finds Sasori and Deidara to be the only Akatsuki members remaining. Deidara flies off with Gaara's body, leading Naruto and Kakashi away and leaving Sakura and Chiyo to deal with Sasori. Sasori, a mater of puppetry, uses a number of different puppets to attack the two. Sakura's immense strength and Chiyo's own skills with puppetry, however, are more than capable of dealing with his puppets.
    Chapters

272. Chiyo vs. Sasori...
    273. Last Battle
    274. The Impossible Dream
    275. The Reward...
    276. A New Sharingan
    277. The Ultimate Art Form
    278. The Death of Gaara
    279. A Miraculous Power...
    280. Entrusted Thoughts

Backed into a corner, Sasori begins utilizing 100 puppets simultaneously in an attempt to overwhelm Sakura and Chiyo. As they deal with this puppet army, Sasori attempts to sneak up on Chiyo and kill her, though Sakura blocks the attack as a human shield. With Sasori caught unawares, Chiyo stabs him through the heart, and turns her attention to healing Sakura's injuries. With his dying breath and as a reward to Sakura for surviving, Sasori tells her of a spy he has within Orochimaru's ranks. Elsewhere, Naruto and Kakashi succeed in taking Gaara's body from Deidara, though Deidara himself is able to escape. After they regroup with Chiyo, Sakura, and Team Guy, Sakura tries to revive Gaara, though Shukaku's extraction has resulted in his death. As Naruto mourns for Gaara, Chiyo begins transferring her life energy to Gaara's body, restoring him to life at the cost of her own. The group honors Chiyo's memory and then returns home.

Chapters

281. The Road to Sasuke
    282. Team Kakashi's Return
    283. Searching for Members
    284. A New Teammate...
    285. One From "Root"
    286. Naruto and Sasuke and Sai
    287. Untitled (??, Mudai?)
    288. Incomprehensible Feelings
    289. "Akatsuki" Spy

Kakashi is left bedridden upon his return to Konoha, his energy gone after his battle with Deidara. Despite this, he makes plans for Naruto and Sakura to meet with Sasori's spy in the hopes that they will be able to retrieve the final member of the original Team 7: Sasuke Uchiha. Konoha's elders, worried that Akatsuki might try to capture Naruto for the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed within him, assigns Sai to join them as extra protection and Yamato as the group's leader. Naruto and Sakura have difficulties working with Sai and his apparent contempt for Sasuke, which Yamato does his best to reconcile. The group forms a plan, and Yamato goes to meet the spy alone with Naruto, Sakura, and Sai waiting in the shadows as backup. Yamato begins to question the spy, Kabuto Yakushi, about Orochimaru's base of operations, just as Orochimaru himself shows up to end their discussion.

Chapters

290. The End of Treason
    291. The Trigger of Anger
    292. The Third Tail...
    293. Rampaging...
    294. The Fourth Tail...
    295. To the Nine-Tails...
    296. A Sorrowful Conclusion
    297. Sai's Mission
    298. Secret Mission...
    299. The Source of Strength...

Kabuto, having always been loyal to Orochimaru, turns against Yamato, forcing him to call in Naruto, Sakura, and Sai for help. Naruto is drawn into battle with Orochimaru, and all the while his rage grows, allowing the demon fox within him to turn Naruto into a four-tailed manifestation of itself. This new Naruto, having lost all sense of self, attacks Orochimaru, who is only barely able to repel him. To stop Naruto from continuing his attack, Yamato uses his unique abilities to suppress the demon fox's influence, returning Naruto to his normal state. Meanwhile, Sai approaches Orochimaru on behalf of his organization, Root, with an undisclosed offer. Intrigued, Orochimaru takes him and Kabuto back to their hideout. Once learning of this Yamato, Naruto, and Sakura follow him, hoping that he can lead them to Sasuke.
    Chapters

300. Sai's Picture Book...
    301. Sai and Sasuke
    302. Infiltration...
    303. Sai's Betrayal
    304. The Reverse Betrayal
    305. The Bond with You
    306. The Time of Reunion...
    307. Whim...
    308. Sasuke's Power
    309. Conversation with the Nine-Tails

Yamato, Naruto, and Sakura find Sai and restrain him for his treachery. As they prepare to go looking for Sasuke, Sai questions Naruto's reasons for wanting to have Sasuke back, to which Naruto responds that the two had formed a bond that he won't allow to be broken. Intrigued by this concept of bonds, Sai rejoins them, even helping in capturing Kabuto. The group splits up, and Sai is the first to find Sasuke. Although he attempts to capture Sasuke on Naruto's behalf, Sasuke proves too strong. Naruto, Sakura, and Yamato soon arrive to help, though their combined efforts are still no match for Sasuke's increase in strength. As Sasuke prepares to kill them all, Orochimaru and a freed Kabuto appear to stop him, and they disappear to leave the retrieval defeated.

Chapters

310. Title
    311. Nickname
    312. Silent Approaching Threat
    313. The New Pair
    314. "Akatsuki" Invasion...
    315. Special Training
    316. Training, Begin
    317. The Nightmare Begins
    318. Favorable Training
    319. The Motivator

Kakashi, hoping to help Naruto be a better match for Sasuke during their next meeting, begins to train him in creating a new attack. Once finding that Naruto has a natural affinity for wind-based attacks, Kakashi helps him hone the ability to control wind. To expedite this process Kakashi has Naruto train with hundreds of copies of himself, allowing their collective knowledge to complete a year's worth of training in a few days. Meanwhile, two Akatsuki members, Hidan and Kakuzu, head towards Konoha to further their organization's goal of obtaining all the tailed beasts. Tsunade, determined to either capture or eliminate the pair, mobilizes the Niju Shotai, a group of twenty squads of four ninja assigned to accomplish this very task, to find the two.

Chapters

320. Bounty Head...
    321. Smooth-Talker...
    322. He Can't be Killed
    323. God's Judgment
    324. Shikamaru's Analysis
    325. There is no After...
    326. Desired Pain...
    327. Within Despair...
    328. Team 10
    329. That Objective...

After Naruto gains proper control over the wind element, Kakashi tells him that creating his own unique attack will require mixing wind with his Rasengan. As Naruto struggles to accomplish this task, a Niju Shotai team consisting of Shikamaru Nara, Asuma Sarutobi finds Hidan and Kakuzu. Although they are quickly able to deliver a fatal blow to Hidan, it becomes apparent that Hidan cannot be killed by normal means. Hidan is soon able to "link" himself with Asuma, causing any damage he receives to be transferred to Asuma. As such, Hidan tries to stab himself in the heart, killing Asuma yet leaving him unfazed. Shikamaru does his best to prevent this, though Hidan ultimately proves successful. As reinforcements arrive the two Akatsuki duo are driven off, and the Niju Shotai members return home to bury Asuma.

Chapters

330. The Sad News...
    331. Team 10 Heads Out...
    332. Shikamaru's Battle
    333. Affinity...
    334. Black Transfiguration...
    335. The Terrifying Secret
    336. Complete Reverse Predicament...
    337. Shikamaru's Genius
    338. When You Curse Someone...
    339. New Jutsu...

Shikamaru sets out with the remaining members of Team 10 to find Hidan and avenge Asuma. To help them in their quest Kakashi joins them as leader, leaving Yamato in charge of overseeing Naruto's training. Once they find the Akatsuki pair, Shikamaru restrains them with his shadow while Kakashi pierces through Kakuzu's chest. Kakuzu, having multiple extra hearts, survives the attack and frees Hidan, allowing the two to join forces against the Konoha ninja. Needing to separate the two, Shikamaru captures Hidan again and leads him away, where he avenges Asuma by blowing Hidan up and burying his still speaking remains. Kakashi and the others have a considerably more difficult time with Kakuzu who is able to use his extra hearts to a great advantage. Just as they are about to be killed, Naruto arrives with Yamato, Sakura, and Sai to save them.

Chapters

340. A Dangerous Bridge
    341. The Fruits of Training...
    342. King...
    343. Ruthless...
    344. Snake and...
    345. The Ritual...
    346. The New Jutsu's Secret
    347. Detour
    348. The Next One
    349. At North Hideout

Having completed his training enough to form a usable attack, Naruto forms his new jutsu. Although Kakuzu is able to avoid the attack for a while, Naruto is ultimately able to strike him with it, destroying his remaining hearts and ending the battle. As the Konoha ninja return home, Sasuke, elsewhere, decides he has learned all he can from Orochimaru. Uninterested in giving Orochimaru his body, Sasuke tries to kill him, though Orochimaru is still able to initiate the body-stealing process. Through the use of his Sharingan, Sasuke is able to turn the process against Orochimaru and absorb him into his body. Freed from Orochimaru's control, Sasuke at long last begins recruiting ninja he has deemed essential in his plan to kill his brother, Akatsuki member Itachi Uchiha. As each of the ninja were former test subjects of Orochimaru, Sasuke is forced to venture from base to base to find them. After recruiting Suigetsu Hozuki and Karin, he begins searching for the final member of his team, Jugo.

Chapters

350. Shocking Information...
    351. A Man to Man Talk
    352. Our Goal is...
    353. "Akatsuki" Meeting...
    354. Those on the Move
    355. Where to...
    356. Conflict...
    357. Deidara vs. Sasuke
    358. Cornered by C2
    359. Those Eyes...

With some reluctance, Jugo agrees to join Sasuke and the others. His team assembled, Sasuke calls them "Snake", and they split up to search for clues about Itachi's whereabouts. Once word of Orochimaru's defeat by Sasuke reaches Konoha, Naruto decides that this would be a good opportunity to try and retrieve Sasuke again. Realizing that Sasuke is looking for Itachi, Naruto sets out with Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, Yamato, and the members of Team 8 to find either of the Uchiha brothers. Akatsuki also learns of Orochimaru's defeat, and mobilizes Deidara and his new teammate Tobi to deal with Sasuke. The two soon find Sasuke, and Deidara meets him in battle, though Sasuke's abilities prove to be more than a match for him. Angered that he is being dealt with so easily, Deidara prepares to create the biggest explosion that he can in the hopes that it will kill Sasuke.

Chapters

360. C4 Garuda
    361. Weak Point...
    362. The Ultimate Art
    363. The Death of Sasuke...
    364. The Target is...
    365. Pursue Itachi
    366. Brothers
    367. Itachi and Sasuke
    368. Reconnaissance
    369. Concerning Pain

Despite Deidara's attempts, Sasuke is able to survive the worst of his best attacks. Left without options if he is to gain victory, Deidara blows himself up, hoping to take Sasuke with him. Sasuke escapes the blast, though is forced to regroup with the other members of Snake to rest. Once he recuperates they head to a nearby Akatsuki lair where Sasuke is able to meet with Itachi. Once Sasuke exhibits his increased skills, Itachi consents to meeting with him elsewhere for their last battle. Meanwhile, Tobi, despite seeming to have died during Deidara's explosion, begins to put his plans into motion. After revealing himself as Madara Uchiha, he assigns the Akatsuki leader, Pain, to capture Naruto. Before Pain can set out on this mission, however, Jiraiya infiltrates Amegakure, and Pain is forced to deal with him before he can go after Naruto.
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

just curious, what site did u get all the summaries from? can't believe u did all that work for this guy. jeeze just read from start, what's with reading the fights first, u gonnna miss everything good.

ekess you are the man. i can't believe you did all this for TruePS360iiFan.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Ekess, that was real decent of you to supply all that info, especially since I agree that it should all just be read.

I suspect that you copied and pasted from a site ^_^
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

wikipedia for the win lol

Gotta thank Ekess a bunch for that info, but seeing as the topic has been answered, thread is closed.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!