View Poll Results: Which fight/scenario are you more looking forward to see?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi vs Sasuke

24 22.64%
  • Tobi vs Konoha Ninja

24 22.64%
  • Kisame vs Suigetsu

4 3.77%
  • Jiraiya's final message, and Pein's secret

28 26.42%
  • They're all exciting!!!

25 23.58%
  • None... they're all boring to me...

1 0.94%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Gai vs Itachi? Itachi win, no doubt about this. Gai can "dodge" Sharingan while looking at feet, but Itachi can do a bomb duplicate and good bye Gai lol. I wonder if you need to look to get caught in a genjutsu beside the sharingan if you do, let bet itachi has his toes nail paint now haha.

Anyhow, Itachi vs Sasuke gonna be hit n dodge genjutsu beat genjutsu... seem boring.

Tobi vs Naruto n compagny seem more interesting.

Pein secret is a most now but pa has to get to tsunade first so will take a while.

Kisame vs Suigetsu, This is the most interesting fight, to see Suigetsu in battle against The infinite chakra eater Sharky.

Quote Originally Posted by superNES View Post
    I've never seen Itachi serious in a fight, nor Sasuke since the battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End.
    I think that Sasuke showed some really serious stuff in the battle against Deidara, atleast with his current abilities.

I want Itachi and Sasuke to talk first before their fight since, to me, it's obvious that Sasuke can't beat Itachi. So personally I want Itachi to give Sasuke some information about Madara or his "true goals" or something before slaughtering him ;P

And my #1 goes to the Tobi-Konoha fight of course! He's one of the few funny guys left in the manga (And we haven't seen him fighting for real yet) so I want to see him kicking the boring leaf ninjas butts x)

I wanna see Tobi/konoha ninja. Especially since tobi is madara, Tobi vs Yamato then cause yamato has shodai's abilities and should be very interesting to see how they counter tobi's abilities altho i believe he would've gotten much stronger since the madara/shodai fight at valley of the end. And if tobi does turn out to be obito, highly unlikely, then it'd be cool to see tobi vs kakashi for all the obvious reasons. MS vs MS would be nice too, and byakugan vs sharingan i wanna see. So many good possibilites with that scenario and save the best for last, 5 tails vs madara. I wanna see how madara interacts with the kyubbi and if kyubbi recognizes him when naruto is 4 tails, then go 5 tails to give him a good hurting before he escapes. I agree though, tobi doesn't fight unnecessary fights and will probably run away cause it's not his time to settle things yet, he's got other business to attend to.

Secondly I wanna see pa and ma reach tsunade and/or toad sage to reveal all the secrets they've been carrying, and some1 go retreive Jiraiya's body for christ sake, u can't let it rot on the bottom of a lake without honoring him.

Thirdly the Itachi/Sasuke fight, uchiha vs uchiha fight should be interesting, let them go all out. I believe there will be an awesome fight before Itachi gains the upper hand surprising sasuke and having him feel guilty for failing, but then instead of killing sasuke, Itachi will explain all of his prior actions and role in the larger conspiracy.

I want to know what Jiraiya's FINAL message was first and foremost but i do agree that Kishi-man should wait for the rite moment before he reveals it.. no matter how impatient i get! Haha~

o/

=D

1st - Jiraiya's final message, and Pein's secret
    2nd - Itachi vs Sasuke
    3rd - Suigetsu vs Kisame
    4th - Tobi vs Konoha Ninja

I'm not really interest on seeing konoha ninjas again.. =s
    Let's see Jiraiya's message and the brother's fight o/
    "What Happen If I Fail ?"

as much as i want to see the battle between itachi and sasuke go down, i would also like to see what tobi does w/ the leaf ninja. does he show his sharingan? does he beat em all up? eh, i just think that he's prolonging the group's arrival so that itachi and sasuke can fight, which, if that's all he does, will be a disappointment.

I want to see: Jiraiya's final message, and Pein's secret!
    Im dying.. i want to know the secret!

Uchiha... Itachi will win! sasuke is far far away his level.

Quote Originally Posted by Krokben View Post
    I think that Sasuke showed some really serious stuff in the battle against Deidara, atleast with his current abilities.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that battle. That fight was pretty nuts. Though, Sasuke somewhat toyed with him, haha.

Well, nearly everyone wants to see the Uchiha's battle, we have been waiting for quite a long while now....

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Gai vs Itachi? Itachi win, no doubt about this. Gai can "dodge" Sharingan while looking at feet, but Itachi can do a bomb duplicate and good bye Gai lol. I wonder if you need to look to get caught in a genjutsu beside the sharingan if you do, let bet itachi has his toes nail paint now haha.
    when gai went to fight itchig. Gai said there are other way to fight a sharingan but now not the time. also he can just close his eye like zabuza. am just saying it would be a cool fight to see
    Spoiler!