Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    you're making it sound like it's my fault+you deleted my post*applause*
    i talked about a possibility...i am in a good mood tonight
    i thought a clean community would be good...not like youtube or something where everyone posts what he wants
    i am not a moderator and a moderator's job is not to threaten i think

let's get back to topic
    Your post was deleted after it was reported, all that was there was a single smilie. You've been a member long enough, you should know how it works. Someone wanting this community to be clean and not like youtube shouldn't be making single "" posts like that in the first place, right?

The way you said it was not a reflection on possibilities, it was a threat, and a line needs to be drawn because it's not the place of members to do that. It wasn't entirely your fault though, I'm sorry if it sounded like it. When I said stop being dicks to eachother I meant both of you.

Take any further complaints to this through PM, this is the end of that discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    if i remember correctly naruto was put in a normal genjutsu yet he still couldn't break free from it. naruto just sucks at anything to do with genjutsu. and also i believe sakura broke him from the genjutsu. also what do you mean if it was anyone else in naruto's situation they wouldn't be able to break free from the genjutsu. if that were true then before the time skip why do you think itachi used MS on kakashi. he tried ninjutsus but that didn't work, he probably thought about genjutsu but figured it wouldn't work either, so he resorted to using MS.
    Well, Itachi is a badass when it comes to Genjutsu. Pretty much most of the people he puts under it get owned. Even Kurenai, someone who specializes in Genjutsu got her's reversed by itachi, with what appeared to be little to no effort. Also it isnt exactly known how strong a normal genjutsu for someone like Itachi is, seeing as the Sharrigan adds new dimension of power to it after the fact.

And the whole Kasashi/Itachi fight prior to the time skip thing, if i remember correctly, Itachi wasnt going all out to try and take Kakashi out(had he gone all out he would have killed him using MS when he had the chance) also they wanted to avoid a larger full-scale fight, and used the MS on him to take him out quickly seeing that he was the only real threat against him at that time.

Ironmaiden, your timeline is all wrong. Jiraiya trained pain long after he trained minato. If he is 51, and it's been 15 years since the kyubbi attacked konoha and around 18 years since the great ninja war, that would indicate that he got his sannin title at age of 33, he then went on to train Pain, konan, yahiko and orochimaru leaves in the next 3 years before the kyubbi is sealed. I believe his 20 year travels were done in intervals, he trains minato, travels for few years, fights in war, trains pain, goes home to find out minato is dead and orochimaru has betrayed the village, then goes traveling for 12 more years, then comes to train naruto for 3 years and now dies. Some1 correct me if i have it wrong too

Also I don't think naruto was ever a dumass, a little attention deficit disorder and hotheaded but definitely capable of learning new jutsus. As for after the timeskip, he hasn't really had a need to show his real stuff he would've learned under Jiraiya. Before u complain, give him a chance to prove his worth. Besides all his jutsus are kage level jutsus, very difficult to master and he's using them very efficiently. As Jiraiya said, it's not the number of jutsus a shinobi has but the will to endure and keep on fighting to protect the ones they love that gives them true strength. Naruto has something no akatsuki has, the Will of Fire.

Personally I'm so waiting for Naruto to use Hiraishin. So hoping that's one of the secrets written on the frog's scroll that was sent to naruto.

resengan/resenshuriken+hiraishin+6 kagebushin=owned pain naruto should do that if pain dont own him first and plus the fact he dont know hiraishin well YET
    oh my god am back

Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    Every one is bitching about Naruto's lack of techniques, yet everyone praises and adores Jiraiya. Let's review what both of them do:

Jiraiya: Summon frogs, Rasengan and taijutsu, Hermit Mode

Naruto: Kage Bunshin, Rasengan(With two variations), Summon frogs, taijutsu, Kyubbi

Seems like Naruto is more varied than Jiraiya, so what are you guys bitching about so much again? Jiraiya does have Hermit Mode, but he's 51. Naruto is 15, give him a break to learn new stuff, will ya? Obviously, by his 20's he'll be kicking ass. And he's now kicking ass too, who can defeat a 4+ Tailed Kyubbi? That's right. Maybe it's not so varied as every other character, but Jiraiya has even less and there's even dudes here making threads so we can have a moment of silence for him!

I say everyone should shut the fuck up on the matter, and continue to read the manga. He'll get better. Sheesh.
    Jiraiya: Fuuka Houin, Gamakuchi Shibari, Gamayu Endan, Gogyou Kaiin, Hari Jizou, Rasengan, Toad Kuchiyose, Yomi Numa, Hermit Mode, The genjutsu with Ma & Pa, Toad Silhouette Technique, The technique wich he used in the battle with Pein (his fastest one,I forgot the name).

Naruto: Kage Bunshin, Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken,, Naruto Rendan, Rasengan, Fuuton: Rasengan, Tajuu Kage Bunshin, Toad Kuchiyose

If I look at Naruto's techniques, they are all just advanced techniques of the KB & Rasengan. It's pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Jiraiya: Fuuka Houin, Gamakuchi Shibari, Gamayu Endan, Gogyou Kaiin, Hari Jizou, Rasengan, Toad Kuchiyose, Yomi Numa, Hermit Mode, The genjutsu with Ma & Pa, Toad Silhouette Technique, The technique wich he used in the battle with Pein (his fastest one,I forgot the name).

Naruto: Kage Bunshin, Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken,, Naruto Rendan, Rasengan, Fuuton: Rasengan, Tajuu Kage Bunshin, Toad Kuchiyose

If I look at Naruto's techniques, they are all just advanced techniques of the KB & Rasengan. It's pretty lame.
    thank you. at least someone realizes as of now there really isn't much variety in naruto's jutsu arsenal.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA