Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Come to think of it maybe the reason we havent seen Naruto bust out any major new jutsus cause he hasnt had that many fights.. lets llok at it
    (and if i forgot 1 please remind me)
    1)his test battle with Kakashi <not serious>
    2)His short battle with Diedria (however you spell it) <short>
    3) Training fight with Yamato and Sai <not serious>
    4)His batttle with orochimaru* <he used 9 tailed fox not his jutsu>
    5)His short ass whoopin with sauske* <doesnt really count he was exhausted>
    6)His battle against Kakuza was it* <where he used his new Wind Shuriken Rasenga>

I dont think he has had a fight since then not that I can Remember. Unlike the 1st series where Naruto got into many fights in this series he has hardly any serious fights.Only 3* by my count .
    Its possible that Naruto may know other jutsu's he just has not had the opportunity to use it.
    You hit the nail on the head with this one. Especially considering that we are all assuming that he is still a retard because we haven't seen him do anything really other then use shadow clones and the rasengan(what he knows and specializes in) Which can be said about anyone else, Sakura=Massive strength/healing but nothing new in terms of jutsus, Shikamaru=shadow manipulation/super smart and variations on shadow manipulation but nothing else. But we have seen them both in long fights and know what they are capable of.

I think that its a little unfair to say he didn't learn anything new, didn't he try to stop Itachi from from using a Genjutsu on him by stopping his flow of chakra in his body, something that J-Man taught him (of course he failed but so would've everyone else up against Itachi)

But lets see what happens in this upcoming fight against Tobi/Madara(whoever) and see if anything new shows up and maybe he wont be the dumbass that we(most) of us are assuming he still is.

Every one is bitching about Naruto's lack of techniques, yet everyone praises and adores Jiraiya. Let's review what both of them do:

Jiraiya: Summon frogs, Rasengan and taijutsu, Hermit Mode

Naruto: Kage Bunshin, Rasengan(With two variations), Summon frogs, taijutsu, Kyubbi

Seems like Naruto is more varied than Jiraiya, so what are you guys bitching about so much again? Jiraiya does have Hermit Mode, but he's 51. Naruto is 15, give him a break to learn new stuff, will ya? Obviously, by his 20's he'll be kicking ass. And he's now kicking ass too, who can defeat a 4+ Tailed Kyubbi? That's right. Maybe it's not so varied as every other character, but Jiraiya has even less and there's even dudes here making threads so we can have a moment of silence for him!

I say everyone should shut the fuck up on the matter, and continue to read the manga. He'll get better. Sheesh.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    I think that its a little unfair to say he didn't learn anything new, didn't he try to stop Itachi from from using a Genjutsu on him by stopping his flow of chakra in his body, something that J-Man taught him (of course he failed but so would've everyone else up against Itachi)
    if i remember correctly naruto was put in a normal genjutsu yet he still couldn't break free from it. naruto just sucks at anything to do with genjutsu. and also i believe sakura broke him from the genjutsu. also what do you mean if it was anyone else in naruto's situation they wouldn't be able to break free from the genjutsu. if that were true then before the time skip why do you think itachi used MS on kakashi. he tried ninjutsus but that didn't work, he probably thought about genjutsu but figured it wouldn't work either, so he resorted to using MS.

Every one is bitching about Naruto's lack of techniques, yet everyone praises and adores Jiraiya. Let's review what both of them do:

Naruto: Kage Bunshin, Rasengan(With two variations), Summon frogs, taijutsu, Kyubbi

Seems like Naruto is more varied than Jiraiya, so what are you guys bitching about so much again? Jiraiya does have Hermit Mode, but he's 51. Naruto is 15, give him a break to learn new stuff, will ya? Obviously, by his 20's he'll be kicking ass. And he's now kicking ass too, who can defeat a 4+ Tailed Kyubbi? That's right. Maybe it's not so varied as every other character, but Jiraiya has even less and there's even dudes here making threads so we can have a moment of silence for him!

I say everyone should shut the fuck up on the matter, and continue to read the manga. He'll get better. Sheesh.
    you're forgetting that jiraiya is good at sealing jutsus and also can hold his own in terms of genjutsu. also though it seems like jiraiya might be low on jutsus the difference between him and naruto is that there's variety in jiraiya's jutsus. i mean look at the way he uses summoning jutsu. first off he used it for reconnaissance and second he was gonna use it against itachi and kisame as a weapon. lmao at the comment about the thread in honor of jiraiya.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post

what about doton yomi numa(hell swamp) and katon fire something,and hear spikes...you've forgotten all these and yet you talk like you know everything

Code:
    I say everyone should shut the fuck up on the matter
    i say you should watch your tongue before you lose it...including your membership
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    you're forgetting that jiraiya is good at sealing jutsus and also can hold his own in terms of genjutsu. also though it seems like jiraiya might be low on jutsus the difference between him and naruto is that there's variety in jiraiya's jutsus. i mean look at the way he uses summoning jutsu. first off he used it for reconnaissance and second he was gonna use it against itachi and kisame as a weapon. lmao at the comment about the thread in honor of jiraiya.
    And you're forgetting my point; Jiraiya is 51, Naruto is 15. And what variety of Jiraiya jutsus are we talking about here? Naruto can summon as much frogs as Jiraiya can, so erase that from the chalkboard. That is not variety. Wow, he used them for recconaissance and Naruto used his Kage Bunshin for mission to learn, and to learn a new jutsu. Naruto is young, and Jiraiya is very old. I doubt Jiraiya was even half as powerful as Naruto when he was 15. Yet, he's a sannin. Point being, let time roll, Naruto will get better. When Naruto turns 30-something, which was when Jiraiya got the Sannin title, hell be mad powerful. but there's still 15 years left. Let's wait.

And yes, Sharingan360, your thread on Jiraiya was kinda weird; it's just a cartoon, man.

I Rule.

Jiraiya is 51
    53. =3

Naruto's summoning is fail. All he can do with his own chakra is summon a tadpol, and if he puts a major shit load of chakra it will randomly spawn Gamabunta, who doesn't take orders from him anyways. Jiraiya has a wide variety of different frog summons, including Ma and Pa.

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    what about doton yomi numa(hell swamp) and katon fire something,and hear spikes...you've forgotten all these and yet you talk like you know everything
    I forgot two, which still doesn't give Jiraiya a lot of variety yet. Again, Jiraiya is 53.

i say you should watch your tongue before you lose it...including your membership[/QUOTE]

OH NOES NOT THAT!
    Last edited by Florox; 12-24-2007 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Jiraiya's age.

I Rule.

Let's not threaten administrative action if you aren't a moderator. Come on guys, it's the holidays, fun happy time. Stick to the rules and stop being dicks to eachother.

And you're forgetting my point; Jiraiya is 51, Naruto is 15. And what variety of Jiraiya jutsus are we talking about here? Naruto can summon as much frogs as Jiraiya can, so erase that from the chalkboard. That is not variety. Wow, he used them for recconaissance and Naruto used his Kage Bunshin for mission to learn, and to learn a new jutsu. Naruto is young, and Jiraiya is very old. I doubt Jiraiya was even half as powerful as Naruto when he was 15. Yet, he's a sannin. Point being, let time roll, Naruto will get better. When Naruto turns 30-something, which was when Jiraiya got the Sannin title, hell be mad powerful. but there's still 15 years left. Let's wait.

And yes, Sharingan360, your thread on Jiraiya was kinda weird; it's just a cartoon, man.
    there's no way jiraiya was 30 when he got the sannin title. from what we saw of the sannin fight with hanzou they had to be in their 20s. remember it was after jiraiya got his title then he trained pein and co. he stayed with them for a couple of years before he went back to konoha. so my estimation is he had to be in his 20s at the time when he was a sannin. he most likely when he trained minato and his other team mates after training pein and co. and then jiraiya left konoha after orochimaru left which was probably in their 30s.

I forgot two, which still doesn't give Jiraiya a lot of variety yet. Again, Jiraiya is 53.

i say you should watch your tongue before you lose it...including your membership
    OH NOES NOT THAT![/QUOTE]

oh and by the way when i was talking about variety i was talking about how jiraiya uses his summons. of course you got that for the most part but one of my examples was when he summoned the frog stomach. also you forgot his katon and swamp of the underworld jutsus. yes you are right naruto will get stronger in the future i'm sure no one's disagreeing on that. but i for one am disappointed with naruto's result after training with jiraiya during the timeskip. personally i haven't seen much growth as opposed to sakura or sasuke.

Let's not threaten administrative action if you aren't a moderator. Come on guys, it's the holidays, fun happy time. Stick to the rules and stop being dicks to eachother.
    alright, blud to the rescue.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    you're making it sound like it's my fault+you deleted my post*applause*
    i talked about a possibility...i am in a good mood tonight
    i thought a clean community would be good...not like youtube or something where everyone posts what he wants
    i am not a moderator and a moderator's job is not to threaten i think

let's get back to topic
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood