Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hmmm... after the first time skip i thought the story will be more interesting... but until now nothing awesome happened.. (except the recent death of Jiraiya-sama), naruto still dumb+weak, sasuke still underestimate everybody, kakashi still doesnt open his ridiculous mask.. they're all irritating..

if there is another time skip i hope it will be like this:

Naruto went for a travel around the world to train. 3 yrs later a mysterious yellow haired ninja appeared in Konoha. His awesome jutsus and lightning speed movements pawned Shikimaru and Neji (both already Jounin) in 4 seconds flat. He said:

I AM JUSTICE!!

he claimed that because of shitty incident in the past, the people of Konoha have sinned. The biggest criminal is the first hokage who betrayed his nakama Uciha Madara because of his greed of power. And all who live under the name of Konoha should be killed without mercy. Then sakura n co arrived, they'll instantly recognized him as naruto..

Sakura: Why you have to do this? Dont you love this village? this is where you're born? aren't all of us your family??

Naruto: Konoha betrayed me the moment my father sealed the Kyubi in me, then the people of Konoha leave me alone, thinking i'm a monster. No one even cared about me. Sasuke and Neji almost killed me! All these times Konoha ninjas only protect me bacause they dont want Akatsuki to obtain the Kyubi! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF MY FAMILY??

Kakashi suddenly appear beside naruto and point a kunai at naruto's neck
    Kakashi: and how exactly you're gonna take all of us down?

Naruto: You have no idea of who i've become sensei, Right now im known as THE LORD OF DESTRUCTION!! my allies are the best among the best around the world..
    Six ninjas appeared out of nowhere. all of them wearing different headbands represents they're from different countries..

Naruto kicks Kakashi away.
    Naruto: LET THE MASSACRE BEGIN!

Time skips are lazy ass ways for authors to advance the plot.

The only reason there was a time skip in the first place, is because Kishi can't make a good time span between chapters, unlike Berserk, which does it perfectly. Instead of having to plan out all the stupid and useless plots (Aka, what we saw in the anime fillers) he just jumped ahead and skipped everything. I would rather have another Naruto uber training session than a time jump.

Another timeskip would be nice, if we just look at Sakura (as POW said), she wasn't worth looking at her, but Tsunade has produced the best results with her.
    Now as it is, I'm a bit dissapointed in Naruto, J-Man didn't trained him well enough.
    I mean, not even one new technique except of the Oodama Rasengan, but we don't wanna see multiple Rasengans until the end of the series.
    Naruto needs more practice, alone or with the sage, Yamato or someone else it doesn't matter. But his development is for me the smallest.

(Ok, this part is now a big wish but I'll post it)
    I'd like to see Naruto,Sasuke & Sakura developing their own ninjutsus.
    Just like the three Sannin did in the past,at least,all three of them were trained under the Sannin. Kishi gave them the _possibility_ to be the new Sannin of Konoha.

And if we look at Sasuke, he's using snakes a lot, Sakura her medicine skills, but what's with Naruto? Just the rasengan, he didn't summong even one frog after the TS.

After all, Jiraiya is now dead, and it's about time for Naruto to grow up.
    Maybe this will be his trigger (I hope so).

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    I would rather have another Naruto uber training session than a time jump.
    Me too (:

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Another timeskip would be nice, if we just look at Sakura (as POW said), she wasn't worth looking at her, but Tsunade has produced the best results with her.
    Now as it is, I'm a bit dissapointed in Naruto, J-Man didn't trained him well enough.
    I mean, not even one new technique except of the Oodama Rasengan, but we don't wanna see multiple Rasengans until the end of the series.
    Naruto needs more practice, alone or with the sage, Yamato or someone else it doesn't matter. But his development is for me the smallest.

(Ok, this part is now a big wish but I'll post it)
    I'd like to see Naruto,Sasuke & Sakura developing their own ninjutsus.
    Just like the three Sannin did in the past,at least,all three of them were trained under the Sannin. Kishi gave them the _possibility_ to be the new Sannin of Konoha.

And if we look at Sasuke, he's using snakes a lot, Sakura her medicine skills, but what's with Naruto? Just the rasengan, he didn't summong even one frog after the TS.

After all, Jiraiya is now dead, and it's about time for Naruto to grow up.
    Maybe this will be his trigger (I hope so).

Me too (:
    i don't think the problem was jiraiya, i think it was naruto. i mean jiriaya trained the fourth, pein, and konan and look at how powerful they turned out to be. i'm sure jiraiya probably tried to teach naruto a bunch of stuff, but naruto's just too stupid to understand any of them. i mean he's been using kage bunshin since the first chapter, yet he didn't realize that you could gain knowledge from them. if he didn't know this fundamental ability of a jutsu he's been using from the start, then how can you expect naruto to understand anything new that he's being taught.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Time skips are lazy ass ways for authors to advance the plot.

The only reason there was a time skip in the first place, is because Kishi can't make a good time span between chapters, unlike Berserk, which does it perfectly. Instead of having to plan out all the stupid and useless plots (Aka, what we saw in the anime fillers) he just jumped ahead and skipped everything. I would rather have another Naruto uber training session than a time jump.
    though i would like to see another time skip what you've said has changed my opinion. like you said the most important thing in the manga right now is naruto's training session. naruto really needs to learn more jutsus. i mean all we've seen him do is kage bunshin and rasengan. if he wants to survive he has to know more than that.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

time skip

I personally think there will be another time skip. Just look at alot of the other older characters. We got to see guys like J-man and Kakashi as a little kid to an adult. Everybody that is an adult is pretty much set a character and dont really have much left to learn. As for Naruto he is still growing, still learning new ninjutsu, hell he only learned one element so far and its average for guys to learn 2. What im saying is Naruto is still growing and Tsunade even said that Naruto is not ready to become Hokage and I doubt we are going to see Naruto kick badguy ass then all of a sudden at the end of the manga show Naruto when he is an adult being Hokage without explaing how he got there and then THE END.

I keep reading that people are disappointed with Naruto and the fact he hasn't really learnt any new jutsu. But i think Naruto's main problem has been with the basics and his chakra control. Remember he has problems memorising hand seal sequences so at his current level he's only going to excel at jutsus that involve either few hand seals or pure chakra movement. I'd think a time skip allow Naruto time to develop more jutsu. Plus theres going to be a big showdown between Kabuto, Sasuke and Naruto. And I feel there's too much in the air about Orochimarus fate. We know he's physically dead, but is his soul really dead or just dormant in Sasuke?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i don't think the problem was jiraiya, i think it was naruto. i mean jiriaya trained the fourth, pein, and konan and look at how powerful they turned out to be. i'm sure jiraiya probably tried to teach naruto a bunch of stuff, but naruto's just too stupid to understand any of them. i mean he's been using kage bunshin since the first chapter, yet he didn't realize that you could gain knowledge from them. if he didn't know this fundamental ability of a jutsu he's been using from the start, then how can you expect naruto to understand anything new that he's being taught.
    You have a point there.
    But if Naruto is really that stupid, how the hell was Jiraiya able to teach him the Rasengan,an A-Rank technique? And the KB is a forbidden jutsu too, and he was able to master it in one night. But you're damn right with the KB-knowledge thing ^^
    Naruto didn't knew that his chakra type is "wind" until he did that "test" with Kakashi.
    Sasuke was right when he said you should be training instead of chasing me. =/

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    You have a point there.
    But if Naruto is really that stupid, how the hell was Jiraiya able to teach him the Rasengan,an A-Rank technique? And the KB is a forbidden jutsu too, and he was able to master it in one night. But you're damn right with the KB-knowledge thing ^^
    Naruto didn't knew that his chakra type is "wind" until he did that "test" with Kakashi.
    Sasuke was right when he said you should be training instead of chasing me. =/
    it's simple. jiraiya had to dumb it down for naruto in order for him to learn rasengan. remember when he was about to teach naruto rasengan he said that the mechanisms were too complex for naruto to understand so jiraiya used the water ballon instead. in terms of the kage bunshin thing who knows how he did it. i guess the explanation in the scroll was easy for naruto to understand. finally remember when naruto was training with yamato and kakashi and yamato was explaining to naruto how the elements are in a certain order. how fire is stronger than wind and so on and naruto didn't know this until yamato told him. i mean c'mon isn't that basic knowledge.

Come to think of it maybe the reason we havent seen Naruto bust out any major new jutsus cause he hasnt had that many fights.. lets llok at it
    (and if i forgot 1 please remind me)
    1)his test battle with Kakashi <not serious>
    2)His short battle with Diedria (however you spell it) <short>
    3) Training fight with Yamato and Sai <not serious>
    4)His batttle with orochimaru* <he used 9 tailed fox not his jutsu>
    5)His short ass whoopin with sauske* <doesnt really count he was exhausted>
    6)His battle against Kakuza was it* <where he used his new Wind Shuriken Rasenga>

I dont think he has had a fight since then not that I can Remember. Unlike the 1st series where Naruto got into many fights in this series he has hardly any serious fights.Only 3* by my count .
    Its possible that Naruto may know other jutsu's he just has not had the opportunity to use it.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Come to think of it maybe the reason we havent seen Naruto bust out any major new jutsus cause he hasnt had that many fights.. lets llok at it
    (and if i forgot 1 please remind me)
    1)his test battle with Kakashi <not serious>
    2)His short battle with Diedria (however you spell it) <short>
    3) Training fight with Yamato and Sai <not serious>
    4)His batttle with orochimaru* <he used 9 tailed fox not his jutsu>
    5)His short ass whoopin with sauske* <doesnt really count he was exhausted>
    6)His battle against Kakuza was it* <where he used his new Wind Shuriken Rasenga>

I dont think he has had a fight since then not that I can Remember. Unlike the 1st series where Naruto got into many fights in this series he has hardly any serious fights.Only 3* by my count .
    Its possible that Naruto may know other jutsu's he just has not had the opportunity to use it.
    that doesn't make sense. in the second bell test with kakashi, naruto could have used a doton jutsu to sneak up on kakashi which would have made it quicker for him to get the bell, but he just used kage bunshin. during the first bell test with sasuke in the group didn't sasuke use katon jutsus. don't forget the goal of this test is to take the bell and in order to do so you need to have the intent to kill your sensei.

kage bunshin isn't really meant to kill. it's more of a jutsu to use when you have multiple opponents. this somewhat applies to the yamato and sai training. it was supposed to be training for a real battle and for ninjas that means killing.

considering the fact that deidara is a long range fighter only jutsus that can reach a long range such as suiton and katon jutsus would be the reasonable weapon of choice against deidara yet naruto didn't use any of those.

since kakuzu was a dangerous ninja fighting up close the best way to fight him was from a distance. notice how kakashi didn't want to go near kakuzu cuz kakuzu would steal his heart. it wouldn't make sense to go near that guy to attack but rather to attack from a distance via katon or suiton jutsus. so naruto rushing at kakuzu was a stupid move since that act would be the most ineffective way to take out kakuzu. but this chapter was only meant to show us the power of naruto's rasenshuriken nothing more.

finally if does naruto knows new jutsus then why the hell hasn't he shown it already. we know he can use summoning jutsus yet he hasn't used post time skip. all we've seen him use is kage bunshin and rasengan and for one i'm not impressed. naruto needs to train and learn new jutsus if he hopes to survive.