Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Next Time skip

I hope there is another time skip to show more growth in the characters of Naruto.I have had the idea that there is gonna be another big Ninja war. If Naruto had more time to train with the 1000 x clone trick he could develop alot more.

Also I am kind of intrested to see how konohamaru will develop as a ninja hes kind of been ignored. I Think when he grows up hes gonna be bad ass.I wish we could see his team go thru the chunnin exams maybe at the end of shippuden.

There are still alot of plots in darkness like Kabuto and Root that we have not seen deleop yet. Maybe Kabuto will develop a way to neutralize the Sharingan.
    And if Itachi dies 1 way or another will Sauske form his own ninja village to rebuild his clan.

Post your ideas..

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

a time skip...let's just say naruto learns about j-chan's death...cries during the funeral(i think j-chan deserves an imperial funeral)
    naruto looks at things straight:
    -sasuke fails to bring down itachi,and swears to continue
    -a deep feeling of guilt
    naruto goes for a 2years special kagebunshin training-if he reached nature manipulation in hours,what would the result of years be...and he goes on a world tour(training) ALONE

once back,he'll be an adult(not much of a difference for japs since they become adults at 20)...he'll have a better taste of the world's justice,extremely powerful....and since he was alone he'd been forced to figure things out alone,and quick
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I hope there is another time skip to show more growth in the characters of Naruto.I have had the idea that there is gonna be another big Ninja war. If Naruto had more time to train with the 1000 x clone trick he could develop alot more.

Also I am kind of intrested to see how konohamaru will develop as a ninja hes kind of been ignored. I Think when he grows up hes gonna be bad ass.I wish we could see his team go thru the chunnin exams maybe at the end of shippuden....
    I doubt that Kishi would take us through another Chuunin exams, unless it's in a special two-chapter piece or something. Konohamaru seems skilled, since he has mastered the Kage Bunshin and he is still at genin level. We get so use to that jutsu, that we forget how high level it is. I'd also be interested in seeing his growth.

As for another timeskip, it would be interesting (as mgsplayer pointed out), but I wonder if Kishi would really do that. Normally mangas have like a one time skip and all the controversy surrounding Root and the mystery being Kabuchimaru (lol) can be solved, I think, within this current time period.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I doubt that Kishi would take us through another Chuunin exams, unless it's in a special two-chapter piece or something. Konohamaru seems skilled, since he has mastered the Kage Bunshin and he is still at genin level. We get so use to that jutsu, that we forget how high level it is. I'd also be interested in seeing his growth.

As for another timeskip, it would be interesting (as mgsplayer pointed out), but I wonder if Kishi would really do that. Normally mangas have like a one time skip and all the controversy surrounding Root and the mystery being Kabuchimaru (lol) can be solved, I think, within this current time period.
    kabuchimaru...haaaaaaaaaahahaha that hilarious.although i am still new to japanese,this rings in my head as "little throat"

normally mangas have one time skip:apparently you know better,or i haven't read enough mangas yet(4 or 5)
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

i think that if there was a time skip and naruto went off training. one of the three situations would have to happen.
    1: Yamato would have to travel with him to supress the kyuubi chakra when naruto loses control.
    2: Naruto will ask the frog from the scroll to seal up the kyuubi chakra so he cant rely on it and can train/travel alone.
    3: He trains with the Toad sage

It would be nice for another time skip. A very heavy event just happened, Jiraiya just died. Just as the event of Sasuke leaving, it made Naruto train harder to find Sasuke, now that Jiraiy's gone, it'll trigger him to train once again. I believe he will train with Yamato, since he's the only one to suppress the kyuubi's power... they can train so that Naruto can control the kyuubi's chakra.

There's a lot of things that still need to be explained if there was a time skip... Root, Kabuto/Orochimaru, Pein's secret, Naruto's past (slowly revealing as the manga progresses), etc.

I don't believe there is a proper place for a timeskip right now.

Personally I don't wanna see another time skip but I could see how that can really play into the story. Alot of unresolved story elements, the true perpose of Uchiha clan, root, Pein etc. Naurto training after hearing Jiriayia death seems unlikely because he'll probably go gun-oh and head straight to pein. mass Shadow clone training for 2yrs+? He'll come back too strong with Jutsus up the yin yang

I also think that there will be anoter timeskip but not at this point for sure.

Naruto & co. have beaten down many Akatsuki members up till now. If they stopped pursuing the Akatsuki now, they would have time to reform, assign new members etc. Naruto would have to start all over defeating them one by one.
    Not only that it would get pretty boring like this - it's not very sensible either.

But there will be another timeskip. Kishimoto won't let Naruto's tale end without him becoming Hokage I'm pretty sure about that.

But Naruto, as he is now, cannot become Hokage. He is still too young and too, well... dumb (sorry, Naruto-fans ^^) He just doesn't have what it takes to be Hokage, because the Hokage must know more than fighting skills. He has to manage the whole village and actually has to take responsibility for things. Peoples' lives depend on his actions and decisions.

Naruto really has matured compared to the beginning of the series. But he still rushes into battles without thinking of a proper plan and all that. If it weren't for his teammates (Shikamaru, Kakashi...) he'd be dead for a long time.

So, for being able to become Hokage, Naruto still has to learn many, many, maaaaaany things about the world and himself and so on. So I think just before the end of the Akatsuki storyline Kishimoto will start a new storyline or pick up one of the existing story lines that have not been solved so far, just like he did before the first timeskip. But this time the timeskip will be 10+ years and Naruto will really have matured, bla bla, will defeat the badguys etc. Tsunade will either die while fighting or she will realize that he Naruto has become a worthy successor and will resign and then Naruto will be Hokage.

Or maybe Kishimoto will end the Series after this time period and will never show Naruto being Hokage. But that'd be sad because since the very beginning of the series, the wish to become Hokage was what kept Naruto going all the time. So I don't think it'd be a proper ending to not make him Hokage in the end.

Well I didnt mean there was gonna be a timeskip right now but perhaps later. I love too see how much more skilled Naruto and others will become.
    I mean just look how much Sakura has grown in the last series she was a waste of space always doing nothing. Now just look at her battle with sasori she was fckn awsome!
    I wanna see Naruto begin to reach his full potential and fight with some serious skill. Hes kind of that inbetween point atm but with a few years of training behind him he could do some amazing things.
    And not just a stronger Naruto but a wiser one ..and for those who question this part remb that Jiraiya was once just like Naruto when he was a kid but he became the strongest of the Sanin.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you