Absalom and Hogback

I noticed that Absolom and Hogback were clearly still alive after everyone's shadow was returned in Thriller Bark. I wondered about this and I only came up with 2 logical theory.

Absolom is a Zombie, but he ate a devil's fruit, so maybe the soul inside the devil fruit kept him alive since devil fruits have a tendency to turn Inanimate objects alive.

As for Hogback, I dont think he was a zombie at all, maybe he never lost his shadow and still has his normal body.

Anyone have any ideas or agree with me?

Absalom was NEVER a zombie to begin with!

Please read this page
    One Piece 451 | Read one piece chapter 451 manga online

Yes, that's right. Absalom is HUMAN! His body was surgically modified by Dr. Hogback. Thereby Absalom is more or less a creation of Dr. Hogback.

As for Hogback himself, he is human. I can mostly assure you.

Whoa~ I had forgotten about that!! Seems like Oda remembered too, good man. Also, since they were Moria's immediate subordinates, I imagine that they kept their shadows to begin with. I'd say this thread has already been sorted! Haha-

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    What's really interesting is what they're hinting at in their conversation. They're obviously up to something, be it just snatching the remaining treasure or somehow returning the favor to the SH-crew. Either way, I'm still very interested in seeing what it is.

Wow Nice discovery there. He looked sorta zombi-ish like everyone else. Who would have known he was human if it wasnt stated so clearly. Though if he was a zombie and did eat a devil fruit, I wonder what would have happened.

Talking Closed

Quote Originally Posted by KenichiKun View Post
    Wow Nice discovery there. He looked sorta zombi-ish like everyone else. Who would have known he was human if it wasnt stated so clearly. Though if he was a zombie and did eat a devil fruit, I wonder what would have happened.
    That is anybody's guess

Anyhow, thread's over. The issue has been sorted out. If you want to start a discussion regarding the chapter 483 conspiracy of Absalom/Hogback, be my guest and start a new thread.

Closed.