Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece One Piece 483 Discussion

Damn. One of the shichibukai will obliterate everyone in the Thriller bark. I can't wait for the next chapter.

I think someone is gonna come and save the strawhat, coz luffy can't move anymore and Luffy is too tired to fight back. What's going to happen.. GRRRR

Awesome chapter...can't wait for more Kuma action..."Let's start with you...Pirate Hunter Zoro"...ahhhh, godlike !.

My suggestion : Kuma will beat the whole crew unconscious and a second before he starts to take their heads maybe dragon..no..he's too far awaye..maybe the mysterious "Dadan" will appear and save them.

Aku Soku Zan

Dragon Slayer
    I think that Zoro, Sanji and Robin should be able to defeat him.
    Eventually they will try to escape, but that doesn't fit Strawhat's.

Kuma will beat the whole crew unconscious
    I don't think so. With his ability it would be easier to kill them nor to beat them unconscious...

So... who will appear in the middle of Thriller Bark and give a hand (or having another intentions) facing Kuma?

I predict one of the 4 emperors will do something to avoid Kuma vs. Strawhats battle. Shanks said some chapters ago that he sacrified his arm for the new era (in other words, he saved Luffy for the new era), so he won't let Luffy die so soon.

Yeah, someone will most definitely come to help.
    Maybe even Aokiji, just for fun haha~

Usually in fights after everyone reached their limit and a new enemy appears they wont be able to take on the enemy at full strength so i agree someone will come to save them. Or you can always give Luffy some food lol.

I just remembered Absolom and Hogback talking about "..no intention to live as a looser"!!!..".."What do you mean?".

Maybe Hogback has an evil plan which will "backfire" on Kuma, while the Strawhats are able to escape :-) .

Aku Soku Zan

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I just remembered Absolom and Hogback talking about "..no intention to live as a looser"!!!..".."What do you mean?".

Maybe Hogback has an evil plan which will "backfire" on Kuma, while the Strawhats are able to escape :-) .
    Actually, Im thinking the same. It could be that the two is planning some kind of "Emergency Thriller Bark Self Destruction" or whatsoever kind of thing that will surely brought chaos to anyone in thriller bark. And then tadan!!!.. Strawhats will luckily escaped Kuma...

But if they did so, I dont think Kuma will let them escape so easily as what he has been ordered is to obliterate them. Being a WG loyal agent and a strong pirate, he will surely beat the SH so soon....
    ------------------------------------------
    About the "Strawhats scattering scheme", wow i think that would take Oda chan another long "get together" arc. I think, it would not be the case, since it took 400 chapters to gorup 8 SH and then lets say another half to gather them all
    Last edited by higoma_otoshi; 12-23-2007 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Maybe they actually get arrested and escape while beeing transported to eh.... to where? Enies Lobby is basically destroyed

EDIT: Oh I forgot! Kuma got orders to kill them so forget what I just said

Quote Originally Posted by higoma_otoshi View Post
    Actually, Im thinking the same. It could be that the two is planning some kind of "Emergency Thriller Bark Self Destruction" or whatsoever kind of thing that will surely brought chaos to anyone in thriller bark. And then tadan!!!.. Strawhats will luckily escaped Kuma...
    thats gonna be awesome... maybe the best possible outcome from this arc.. i believe there's no way zoro or anyone else are in a good form for another shicibukai fight.. there's not in the slightest chance they can beat Kuma.. as for somebody to come and help the strawhats.. no way man, that seem too easy for a pirate king adventure..

ps: didnt everybody predict that some godly guy gonna save the strawhats in Ennies Lobby too?? LOL