Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torunkusu View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking, and hoping of something along these lines. Perhaps it'll just be Zoro who'll be teleported to some random place (or even Impel Down) while the rest of the SH narrowly escapes. Then they'll have a renewed purpose while going into the new world, relocating one of their vanished nakama.

Or not, either way, I'm holding my breath until the next chapter. This was too awesome for my tiny mind to cope with.
    You guys talk about teleporting people away.. However, orders were clear - to ELIMINATE all living soul in Thriller Park so that there are NO eye-witnesses to the defeat of yet another Shichibukai.

Ow man, I wish Zoro and all the Straw Hat Crew would defeat Kuma! That would make them the strongest pirate crew ever ahuahahuah... okay, maybe not the strongest ever, but just imagine how much the prizes for their heads would rise! Anyway, Luffy is already wanted for a prize of 300k and when Moira became a Shichibukai his prize wasn't much bigger than that, so I'd say they're on the same level no? Besides they already defeated Oz and Moria on the same day, why not one more enemy? And it's like Ussop said, in the new world there'll be plenty of strong enemies, Luffy can't keep using so much his new style of fighting, so they must also be strong for him, if the crew isn't strong enough to defeat a shichibukai without Luffy, how will they survive against Kaidou, who supposedly defeated Moria and all his Crew, or Whitebeard with his massive fleet? (That is, if they're really going to fight whitebeard... I don't know...) Anyway, that is just my hopes, but they'll probrably receive help from someone and escape... I guess... Anyway, I can't wait to see the conclusion of this Arc, and how much will the prizes for their heads rise! Luffy = 500K? Chopper = 1 berry?

When you think about it, Kuma`s head is worth 20K beli less than luffy`s, so this should be a good chance for the Strawhat Crew ( everyone except luffy ) to rise their`s as well.
    As a second option, I don`t remind someone saying that Ace was death :S so he could come back as well.

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya_byakuya View Post
    You guys talk about teleporting people away.. However, orders were clear - to ELIMINATE all living soul in Thriller Park so that there are NO eye-witnesses to the defeat of yet another Shichibukai.
    If i were kuma, i would teleport each crew members to fight one on one, that would be easier. But since the straw hats are already messed up from previous fights, no need to be that careful, i suppose.

Im not so sure if anyone will come to help. I think this is finally the chance to see how strong the strawhat crew is without the captain. I hope this comes down to teamwork and not that someone saves them. Either way, this next episode is bound to be a good one.

i just hope this isn't the start of yet another arc. i want to see the strawhats reaching merman island.

Zoro will defeat him He just got a new sword and stuff +Zoro is almost strong as Luffy is.

I really hope they solve this by themselves too, but if someone is coming to help than it could as well be Perona ^__^ anyway, I guess that after this the next arc will be merman island arc... I hope

Well...One Piece is Shonen. Can't exactly expect any of the Straw Hats to perish permanently against Kuma. But Oda may put forth some twists...

Not only is it shonen, but it's One Piece.

No one ever dies.