1 9.09%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Personally I don't think law would be as crazy as to go after Shanks.
    Kaido or big-mom seem way more plausible.
    And it's too early for blackbeard.
    + the crew didn't argue about it, and they know how much luffy adores Shanks.
    But this is OP afterall

Luffy agreeing to form an alliance to overthrow Shanks is retarded.The fact that he agreed makes me think that its either Big Mom or BB because he considers both of them as enemies.

Its almost definitely Big Mom, Shanks is too strong and Luffy wouldn't want to fight him, BlackBeard is also probably too strong since he's been stealing DF's and he already had a big lead compared to Luffy in terms of power.(I guess all the emperors have big leads in power though lol)

Kaido seems too irrelevant right now for Law just to say 'lets be allies against him" - However they are already in Big Moms territory so opportunities could come up and they would be rather close to respond.(this is a guess, but since Fishman Island was BigMoms I'm thinking she just expanded her borders to take it, since there isn't a New World map to go off of who knows for sure.)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Luffy agreeing to form an alliance to overthrow Shanks is retarded.The fact that he agreed makes me think that its either Big Mom or BB because he considers both of them as enemies.
    I'll go with Big Mom. Basing on Luffy's reaction, he was quite excited about it. If it were BB, Luffy will probably have a more serious reaction coz BB is a personal thing for him.

sig made by me

great chapter. big mam is a bit predictable but the most likely. kiadu would be just out of the blue, and im fine with that. i think luffy would have acted a bit more serious or mad if it were BB. Know i think luffy would enjoy a fight with shanks, so the grin would fit, but i have a felling that nami would have spilled the beans if it had really been shanks. but a clue might be law not having his crew. kkiadu destroyed morias crew he could have done the same to laws crew? but i am eager to see where and if laws crew is alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think even if Luffy will eventually fight shanks, it will be just to show him that his crew is really better than Shanks' now unless Shanks is going after one piece too. yeah that shit don't fly with luffy....lol. I also don't think it will be BB coz it feels too early plus I think Oda is building him up as the big bad. Also currently nothing concrete is known of Kaido so that leaves Big Mam with whom Luffy already have a grudge. Also if it really is Big Mam, then Luffy is in this alliance with Traffy to protect FI. I will go for Big Mam as the emperor in question.
    Overall, this was a great chapter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Luffy's smiling when answering Law..that not the kind of thing you show if you had grudge/pissed over BB or BM..and he didn't know who Kaido are..he just excited if he could see Shanks..afterall, he didn't get to met Shanks during the war..

Luffy: Which one?
    Law: All of them.
    Luffy: OK!

Luffy wants to fight three out of the four Yonkou. The only correct answer is D) All of the above.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Luffy: Which one?
    Law: All of them.
    Luffy: OK!

Luffy wants to fight three out of the four Yonkou. The only correct answer is D) All of the above.
    That seems like a very likely idea, though I would think that Nami would be more against it if this was the case. but other then that there is no proof against it, so I'll keep it in mind.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Great Chapter!! LOL at Oda trolls, IMO the yonkou probably Kaido, since by process of elimination
    Shanks: Maybe luffy want to fight him, but not with plans and alliance with others, just a simple direct clash.
    Teach: This one is the least likely, because if Law have important role with the downfall of BB, that will make him too big of a character within the story since BB definitely the last antagonist.
    Big mom: This one maybe, if he were to target big mom, that would be too convenient for the story.
    Kaido: If law is the link between luffy and kaido, then luffy will have story-wise connection with all Yonkou
    Still, nami's expression confuses me though..
    Last edited by irrevoilt; 05-29-2012 at 05:04 AM.