Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece Chapter 668 Discussion/ 669 Predictions

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...irate-alliance

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Oda you fucking mastertroll..

So Sanji and Zorro can use haki ,too. Like expacted but good to have evidance now.

huge lol to trafs chopper hat lol! I liked that Ruffy kept on smileing the whole chap.

Lmao, Law was like "Dafuq's wrong with this crew?!" the whole time.

So Oda finally had enough of his little trolling on who has haki and who has not on the SH's. Makes sense as the monster trio had trained with people who has a large battle experience and knowledge of haki (outside of Robin of course). Now Oda has move on letting us guess which Yonkou are they gonna target. At least we know it's not gonna be Shanks.

Awesome chapter.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lmao, Law was like "Dafuq's wrong with this crew?!" the whole time.

So Oda finally had enough of his little trolling on who has haki and who has not on the SH's. Makes sense as the monster trio had trained with people who has a large battle experience and knowledge of haki (outside of Robin of course). Now Oda has move on letting us guess which Yonkou are they gonna target. At least we know it's not gonna be Shanks.

Awesome chapter.
    Agree... big mom or kaido no one else
    who knows maybe trafagal law also made an alliance with kid
    who already attacked big mom ...just saying

anywhoo great chap verry funny
    but i would like to see how zoro and the rets are doing

I think it is Shanks.. I can see Luffy wanting to show Shanks how strong hes gotten by defeating him. Plus I just don't see him joining up with Law to take care of any other emperor, to Luffy the other two emperors seem like fodder and he couldn't care less but Shanks is another story.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Agree... big mom or kaido no one else
    who knows maybe trafagal law also made an alliance with kid
    who already attacked big mom ...just saying

anywhoo great chap verry funny
    but i would like to see how zoro and the rets are doing

i guess its shanks,, even the manga showed that a little conversation with law but im it was a long conversation not like just we thought, but still im just guessing.... if they have to fight big mom, lola is the daughter of big mom so i dont think if they will fight or not nami had the vivre card of big mom(lola's gave it to nami),,

Wow. Oda did troll the hell outta us, but whoever it is, it's weird to see Luffy so readily onboard. Couldn't be Shanks. Big Mom would've at least made him hesitate (as forming an alliance to defeat her would imply to himself that he wasn't strong enough to do it himself).

Anyway, Law has been bandying about this whole arc all serious and business-like and what not--and that shit don't fly with the Strawhats! They'll tie their transforming talking reindeer-slash-monster medical doctor to your head (in all seriousness) in a heartbeat!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I just noticed, the thing taped to Ace's grave is the newspaper that shows Luffy is alive, and based on the alcohol in front of the grave I'd have to say it was probably Shanks who put it there.

Edit: Just noticed there were sake cups there, didn't see them on the original scan. This makes it far more likely that Sabo was the one that was at the grave.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 05-23-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

DragonSlayinKing
    I don't think law would betray Luffy because his Shichibukai-ship would be revoked by the world government. And having the Strawhats as friends than enemies is the smarts thing and Law is very smart!

agree!!!!! Law will not betray Luffy, and on the opposite, he will help Luffy as possible as he can, he is a kind person in one piece..
    Quote Originally Posted by aj2686 View Post
    I don't think law would betray Luffy because his Shichibukai-ship would be revoked by the world government. And having the Strawhats as friends than enemies is the smarts thing and Law is very smart!
    Luffy and Law, the straw hats and the heart pirates, that will be interesting!!!