View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    10 90.91%
  • Good

    1 9.09%
  • Okay

    0 0%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Terrible

    0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Agree... big mom or kaido no one else
    who knows maybe trafagal law also made an alliance with kid
    who already attacked big mom ...just saying

    anywhoo great chap verry funny
    but i would like to see how zoro and the rets are doing

    i guess its shanks,, even the manga showed that a little conversation with law but im it was a long conversation not like just we thought, but still im just guessing.... if they have to fight big mom, lola is the daughter of big mom so i dont think if they will fight or not nami had the vivre card of big mom(lola's gave it to nami),,

  2. #32
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697
    Ruffy dont has a grudge against either Kaido or Shanks I bet it will be BB their fighting , everybody thinks its to fast and stuff in story telling but like law said their doing it step by step (+ you cant imagine whats going on in Odas head) , I dont think its Big Mam cause Ruffy started it on his own and will end it that way.

    + who saiys that their mission is going to be succesfull ?

  3. #33
    Senior Member kareem_pin169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    196
    I bet it'll be Shanks. Luffy just wanna meet him and challenge him to duel..not a fight to death, just about to prove his maturity...

  4. #34
    agree!!!!! Law will not betray Luffy, and on the opposite, he will help Luffy as possible as he can, he is a kind person in one piece..
    Quote Originally Posted by aj2686 View Post
    I don't think law would betray Luffy because his Shichibukai-ship would be revoked by the world government. And having the Strawhats as friends than enemies is the smarts thing and Law is very smart!
    Luffy and Law, the straw hats and the heart pirates, that will be interesting!!!

  5. #35
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    I'm sure its gonna be Big Mom.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Ruffy dont has a grudge against either Kaido or Shanks I bet it will be BB their fighting , everybody thinks its to fast and stuff in story telling but like law said their doing it step by step (+ you cant imagine whats going on in Odas head) , I dont think its Big Mam cause Ruffy started it on his own and will end it that way.

    + who saiys that their mission is going to be succesfull ?
    I'm leaning towards BB as well; Big Mom should be a solo defeat by the SHs. Even though this could be argued even more so when considering BB, essentially the "dark SHs," I'd like to think we see BB fall to a Supernova Alliance.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Zafran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    I'm leaning towards BB as well; Big Mom should be a solo defeat by the SHs. Even though this could be argued even more so when considering BB, essentially the "dark SHs," I'd like to think we see BB fall to a Supernova Alliance.
    i think it would be big mom. BB is the one that should be a solo defeat. i can see the super nova alliance coming into picture again after raftel has been reached, leading to the war against the world government though

  8. #38
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafran View Post
    i think it would be big mom. BB is the one that should be a solo defeat. i can see the super nova alliance coming into picture again after raftel has been reached, leading to the war against the world government though
    While the obvious choice is Big Mom and is likely why Luffy was eager to take the said Yonkou down (as she threatened FI), and Nami would also have a suiting reaction when hearing the name since Luffy informed the crew back on FI, Big Mom also presents the problem of what is the outcome thereafter of the triumph or failure once they engage the Emperor? Luffy obviously wants FI for himself, but what is Law after? To me, yes, BB is a better one-one showdown which will almost undoubtedly happen near or at Raftel between the BBs and the SHs. However, Big Mom too presents a greater opportunity for the SHs to enter the NW by storm, even if that is an arc or two away still.

  9. #39
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    While the obvious choice is Big Mom and is likely why Luffy was eager to take the said Yonkou down (as she threatened FI), and Nami would also have a suiting reaction when hearing the name since Luffy informed the crew back on FI, Big Mom also presents the problem of what is the outcome thereafter of the triumph or failure once they engage the Emperor? Luffy obviously wants FI for himself, but what is Law after? To me, yes, BB is a better one-one showdown which will almost undoubtedly happen near or at Raftel between the BBs and the SHs. However, Big Mom too presents a greater opportunity for the SHs to enter the NW by storm, even if that is an arc or two away still.
    Its going to be a one on one for sure but I dont think BB will be some sort of a final boss , Ruffy will nuke him way before Raftel (at least thats what I guess)

  10. #40
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    While the obvious choice is Big Mom and is likely why Luffy was eager to take the said Yonkou down (as she threatened FI), and Nami would also have a suiting reaction when hearing the name since Luffy informed the crew back on FI, Big Mom also presents the problem of what is the outcome thereafter of the triumph or failure once they engage the Emperor? Luffy obviously wants FI for himself, but what is Law after? To me, yes, BB is a better one-one showdown which will almost undoubtedly happen near or at Raftel between the BBs and the SHs. However, Big Mom too presents a greater opportunity for the SHs to enter the NW by storm, even if that is an arc or two away still.
    Law stated that to survive NW, it's either be under the flagship of a Yonkou or fight one. If he want's to be PK then there's no other choice than to beat one. Law might just be thinking that Big Mom would be the easiest one.

    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Its going to be a one on one for sure but I dont think BB will be some sort of a final boss , Ruffy will nuke him way before Raftel (at least thats what I guess)
    Imo, BB is the final individual boss. The WG is the final battle for the SH's as a crew + allies.
    Last edited by arisart; 05-26-2012 at 04:16 AM.

    sig made by me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •