• Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Yeah I notice that too (not at first though, because its hard to see in the scan I read). Its probably the most reliable hint to Sabo being alive yet. My question is how Sabo found Ace's Grave if it was hidden from the world government. Maybe he knows Shanks.
    That's stretching it A LOT, which is more likely? Sabo being alive (even though there's no solid evidence) and somehow knows Shanks+went to Ace's grave when Luffy reappeared and put the newspaper there... however he didn't try to save Ace when he could have had a chance.

OR it was Shanks/Marco or someone else in the WB pirates that felt a close connection to Ace who when they found out Luffy was alive they went to his grave as to say "good job saving him" (or something similar).
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I rather enjoyed this chapter and you all know how I feel about OP.
    What do you feel about OP?

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Zoro just became more awesome. Anyways, the Alliance is between SH and Heart Pirates. So i guess Law still rolls with his old crew. I was hoping for this. That bear is too cool to get rid of.
    How? Zoro wasn't even shown this chap.

sig made by me

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    That's stretching it A LOT, which is more likely? Sabo being alive (even though there's no solid evidence) and somehow knows Shanks+went to Ace's grave when Luffy reappeared and put the newspaper there... however he didn't try to save Ace when he could have had a chance.

OR it was Shanks/Marco or someone else in the WB pirates that felt a close connection to Ace who when they found out Luffy was alive they went to his grave as to say "good job saving him" (or something similar).
    You dont really think thats a coincedence that their 3 bowls do you?
    I dont think it was Ruffy Im not 100% sure but arent the graves in the new world? (where ruffy never was before..)
    Its no 100% proof for sure and I dont think Shanks brought Sabo their if it really was him. But if he really is a revolutionary now (like some of us think) I would guess that he could gather the information aboutbthe exact place of the graves ,from one of the revodudes, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    You dont really think thats a coincedence that their 3 bowls do you?
    I dont think it was Ruffy Im not 100% sure but arent the graves in the new world? (where ruffy never was before..)
    Its no 100% proof for sure and I dont think Shanks brought Sabo their if it really was him. But if he really is a revolutionary now (like some of us think) I would guess that he could gather the information aboutbthe exact place of the graves ,from one of the revodudes, for sure.
    The three cup hint is exactly what is important there, since o have no doubt that Sabo, if entangled with the RA, is able to locate the Graves, to give his regards to the dead.....

And finally we have the Proof that at least the Monster trio is able to use Haki.... others still need to be confirmed.

Exactly where is everyone seeing "three" teacups? I'm seeing only one, and to me it is more of a saki cup...

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    http://onepiece-tube.com/kapitel/668/1

you can see it better here and no one talked about tee , were talking about bowls and sabo so the sake thing is kind of obviously dontcha think

Ahhh, thanks! Also, I don't know why I was missing the correlation between saki and Sabo earlier. For some reason I had it in my mind the three "Brothers" had tea cups for a toast back when they were kids. Whatever, I guess Sabo is more likely than not to be still alive then..

Good chapter.

Lol at Luffy asking Law if he'll betray them.Also its nioce to have confirmation that Sanji and Zoro can use haki.It was obvious,but there were some idiots who doubted it.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Good chapter.

Lol at Luffy asking Law if he'll betray them.Also its nioce to have confirmation that Sanji and Zoro can use haki.It was obvious,but there were some idiots who doubted it.
    gladd i wasn't one of them lol

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    gladd i wasn't one of them lol
    Agreed ^_^ (Though it was retardedly obvious)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off