1 9.09%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Well we've already been introduced to Big Mam so I don't think Oda will go in a different direction.

Kaido is the only one left we havent met yet.. Then its possible we will get an Drake/Kaido vs Luffy/Law fight (Cause I think Drake is working for kaido and that fight would be epic!)

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

I rather enjoyed this chapter and you all know how I feel about OP.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

i called it told you all Luffy would accept so nonchallantly XD great chap
    Buzzzz

Zoro just became more awesome. Anyways, the Alliance is between SH and Heart Pirates. So i guess Law still rolls with his old crew. I was hoping for this. That bear is too cool to get rid of.

Anyways, as for the Yonko, theres only 4 to choose from, but my bet is either on Shanks or Big Mom. Sure luffy has beef with BB, but I don't see that big fight happening so soon, especially since the BB Pirates are collecting DF powers. This wouldn't stop luffy from waging war against them, but it would stop Law from doing so(he seems to be a calculating person). Thats one down.

The next option is Kaido. Luffy has no issue with him(yet), and based on luffy's expression, he seems pleased by the choice. That leaves 2: Shanks and Big Mom. Now Luffy seems set to fight Big Mom, and to meet Shanks, so its either that they are going to wage war against Big Mom, or luffy is going to use Law to locate Shanks in order to have the reunion.

Another point thats interesting to me, is that Kid was attacking Big Moms ships. This could be a random incident with no ties to Law, or it could be that Law is organising capable pirates to tackle one of(or each of) the Yonko. One thing is for certain, Shanks and BB roll with their entire crew on a single ship, so I doubt anyone would wage war against either of them headon. A more sensible approach would be to seperate them from their crew.

Lol no way would it be shanks.
    My bet is with Kaidou/Big Mom.
    If it was BB....luffy would have more anger in his reply.
    However he still has no clue about Kaidou...

and Big MOm.....well she is addicted to candy. And she is very big like the other children experiments. Maybe Big Mom could have been one of the first experiments of Ceaser clown/scientists. Thus if and when Luffy and Law manage to capture Ceaser Clown......Big Mom could come to kill her( for making what she is now/getting more candy), and thus they will attack Big Mom from there.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Sake bowls on the cover chapter in front of Aces grave , a sign for a visit of Sabo ?..

As many have already stated, awesome chapter! At last we have definitive proof Zoro and Sanji have Haki, but I'm a little surprised Usopp and Robin didn't also have it...oh well, maybe next time. Great humor all-around.

I'm not so interested in the Yonkou they are looking to take down...Big Mom of course seems logical as she has been introduced as a major arc villian in near future (xioaxioa's idea of how the first half of OP reflects the second half in structure) and has some possible correlation to her candy addiction; BB though could be the target for the sheer terror and power he's exhibiting currently; maybe Law wants to pool the Supernova's resources and power to defeat him, sort of like a good "Worst Generation" vs a bad "Worst Generation"
    Either way the sheer gravity of this alliance is sufficient enough for my enjoyment; here's hoping the rest of the Supernovas didn't join under the Yonkou and instead join the SH-Heart Alliance (Law's possible mention of following the "the plan step by step" (Supernova by Supernova)).

Also, Slime thing is odd...was this the aftermath of CC's experiment to ruin Vegapunk four years ago or is this something he's conjoured up in the past two years? What door was this thing beneath? Whatever, still a great chapter and I can't wait to see where this goes.
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 05-23-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Sake bowls on the cover chapter in front of Aces grave , a sign for a visit of Sabo ?..
    Yeah I notice that too (not at first though, because its hard to see in the scan I read). Its probably the most reliable hint to Sabo being alive yet. My question is how Sabo found Ace's Grave if it was hidden from the world government. Maybe he knows Shanks.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I don't thinnk it is a tea cup, but rather a saki cup. Don't think Sabo made an appearance at this island guys.