View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

10 90.91%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Average

1 9.09%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach 493/494 Discussion

http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Bleach_493/79842

D
    idn't see this posted yet, but here it is. Lots more of that Bleach Gore we all know and love :-)

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

This was a really good chapter for me, make the Quincy seem like way more of a threat then before. Awesome ^_^.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Looks like i'm right that opie absorbed allon... though i didn't expect it to be another technique that could absorb not only hollow but everything else made of reishi..... and the tres bestias are alive .... ichigo to the rescue bankai time... what i understand here is that opie can only absorb beings that are weaker than him.. I DOUBT he can absorb a bankai ichigo... or ichigo in general because he is a stronger being than opie...anyway ichigo destroyed it so its out of the question since opie can't use it anymore

Buckbeard in SS... Danger!!

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Is anyone else wondering why Ichigo waited so long to take this guy seriously? Other then that (which obviously has more to do with increasing suspense then making sense) it was a good chapter.

Is that Orihime and Chads Reiatsu being stolen aswell? I had a heart attack for a sec when I thought the empty blanket ment lil Nel was absorbed

The chapter title on page 15 of 18. I think this beats the last record of the 13th page lol Kubo.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Leader takes on entire SS! Can't wait And I can see why Opie didn't want to absorb Allon..Brr..
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Awesome chap. I'm impressed with Opie, he made Ichigo go bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Looks like i'm right that opie absorbed allon... though i didn't expect it to be another technique that could absorb not only hollow but everything else made of reishi..... and the tres bestias are alive .... ichigo to the rescue bankai time... what i understand here is that opie can only absorb beings that are weaker than him.. I DOUBT he can absorb a bankai ichigo... or ichigo in general because he is a stronger being than opie

Buckbeard in SS... Danger!!
    He could try but it would be like pouring a gallon of water to a little cup. The cup can only hold that much. Opie probably wouldn't be able to handle it.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Is anyone else wondering why Ichigo waited so long to take this guy seriously? Other then that (which obviously has more to do with increasing suspense then making sense) it was a good chapter.

Is that Orihime and Chads Reiatsu being stolen aswell? I had a heart attack for a sec when I thought the empty blanket ment lil Nel was absorbed

The chapter title on page 15 of 18. I think this beats the last record of the 13th page lol Kubo.
    Ichigo probably analyzed opie's form.... he wouldn't know how to destroy his ability to absorb that quick if he didn't observe how opie works his magic.... i just wished that ichigo didn't need bankai but opie won't probably go down with just his shikai and opie seems annoyed and alarmed at ichigo's bankai which makes me believe that next chapter he'll go down for the count

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Awesome chap. I'm impressed with Opie, he made Ichigo go bankai.

He could try but it would be like pouring a gallon of water to a little cup. The cup can only hold that much. Opie probably wouldn't be able to handle it.
    Agreed

Opie looks more disgusting that aizen's forms... but for the better... it suits his character... he's like some special zombie project from resident evil... the opie project lols

On a side note again that is what i wanna know... where is urahara? where did he go? its not like it takes too long for a captain to shunpo to where ichigo and co. is.... as i suspected several times... urahara was distracted by something else other the opie and ichigo fighting last chapter 490.... something that could cause him to go in a different direction... i don't think urahara would observe an enemy this long.. as smart as he is he would have figured it out about the hat/halo thing before ichigo could have deduced it by watching the tres bestias fight
    Last edited by my2kb22; 05-23-2012 at 01:11 PM.

- Kabuto! Get out of this manga...no wait.

- I'm kind of tired of this whole unstoppable villain rift going on cant some of these battles use some measure of intelligence and tactics.

- I'm not interested in seeing Ichigo get beat up by some 2nd rate villains.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Kabuto! Get out of this manga...no wait.

- I'm kind of tired of this whole unstoppable villain rift going on cant some of these battles use some measure of intelligence and tactics.

- I'm not interested in seeing Ichigo get beat up by some 2nd rate villains.
    Not that would happen. Ichigo is in Bankai form now, broke opies ridiculous halo absorbing thing. We never really saw how powerful ichigo's current bankai is since he dispose of ginjou so easily. I see next chapter Opie would go down and do some quincy suicide explosion like deidara that rivals the size of ulquiorra's lanzo delampago's blast

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post

Opie looks more disgusting that aizen's forms... but for the better... it suits his character... he's like some special zombie project from resident evil... the opie project lols
    More like a Nemesis project fused with quincy

Woo Wee! I really liked this chapter!!!

This was Bleach at it's best, fast paced action, gore and story progression.