View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

10 90.91%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Average

1 9.09%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Woo Wee! I really liked this chapter!!!

This was Bleach at it's best, fast paced action, gore and story progression.
    GORE! see how allon was absorb peace by peace its like being dissected. This is like Elfen Bleach!!!! If there will be an OVA i Freaking wish that they would not tone down the gore and violence it would be disappointing if the animation team did

Yeah!

I called those quincy technique way before when I saw their boss explode that dude's arm!

Basicaly they are like Ishida when he used his ultimate technique, except they can also take reishi from people. That is probably what Ishida's Grandfather couldn't accept.

Being able to take reishi directly from people and manipulate it means being able to seal techniques and such. Hence the Bankai being useless...

Now the question is "Why doesn't it work on Ichigo?"

Except Ichigo is special, as are all the Vizards and Aizen... Maybe their mixed reishi is a pain to absorb?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroLelouch View Post
    Yeah!

I called those quincy technique way before when I saw their boss explode that dude's arm!

Basicaly they are like Ishida when he used his ultimate technique, except they can also take reishi from people. That is probably what Ishida's Grandfather couldn't accept.

Being able to take reishi directly from people and manipulate it means being able to seal techniques and such. Hence the Bankai being useless...

Now the question is "Why doesn't it work on Ichigo?"

Except Ichigo is special, as are all the Vizards and Aizen... Maybe their mixed reishi is a pain to absorb?
    Because no single entity could probably contain ichigo's reiatsu or reishi... no quincy, arrancar, shinigami could not even aizen who could level a city in one strike

Was Chad and Orihime being absorbed? Like, their bodies. Cause none of these people have bodies made completely of reishi--Ichigo, Chad, and Inoue are all humans with squishy human flesh...right?...wait...yeah...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Was Chad and Orihime being absorbed? Like, their bodies. Cause none of these people have bodies made completely of reishi--Ichigo, Chad, and Inoue are all humans with squishy human flesh...right?...wait...yeah...
    well according to the chapter.. according to sun sun even inoue and chad is made of reishi/reiatsu so its possible that opie can absorbed their reishi.... even in the human world their are reishi's that is how ishida could fight there too....i think this implies that this technique can absorb reishi/reiatsu in any form may it be animate or inanimate...

except for maybe entities that have a higher plain of existence than them(the user) like example ichigo<--- well this is just a guess
    Last edited by my2kb22; 05-23-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Really enjoyed this chapter. Opie absorbing Allon I can definitely say I didn't see coming and what the hell took Ichigo to attack...After all those preparations "His Majesty" still got in. This is going to be fun...place your best on who dies first, am just hoping it will be none of my favs even though I believe one or two of them will die down the road.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Dang that was brutal! Awesome chapter though, Im glad that when they absorb them it doesn' just power them up or make their natural powers stronger, but gives them some of the person's attributes that was absorbed/enslaved. I wonder how many people they can suck up? If its unlimited then why not just teleport into the middle of SS and absorb everyone/everything? Game over lol

Edit** Im gonna guess that the only way to beat him is the same way as was shown in Yu Yu Hakusho, pump him so full of reishi that he can't absorb anymore and explodes...
    A pie in the sky?

Wow, Bleach is back, awesome chapter.

Looks like humans have advantage, thanks to their real bodies (their shells), the body has to be first disintegrated (as you can see by skin pealing off and blood flowing out of Ori and Chad), before their souls can be absorbed (remember, the things from which human bodies are made, have souls as well).

I guess Yamamoto will die in this war, by being absorbed by the Quincy Emperor and in turn creating a beast above what HxCubexAizen was ?

I like the idea of being able to absorb powers and people. I think SS will do the stupid thing and send the grunts to fight and in the process, strengthen their enemies. In the end tho, I see this arc relying on Ichigo's fullbring maybe even to the point of temporarily absorbing people power(similar to what Opie did) it would be interesting to see Ichigo fullbring someone else's sword.

Great Chapter. Love the Hueco Mundo Fight...but in soul society, where the Hell are all the Captains and Lieutenants? Sure seems like they would have been spread out better so the low level soul reapers didn't encounter the intruders first.