Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    jiraya will win...he's definitely stronger
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Orochimaru is an idiot...well was an idiot. No way would he beat Jiraiya full power. His stolen techniques are just cheap tricks after all.

So Jiraiya...hands down.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Orochimaru is an idiot...well was an idiot. No way would he beat Jiraiya full power. His stolen techniques are just cheap tricks after all.

So Jiraiya...hands down.
    Reviving the dead, summoning three seemingly invincible gates, the cursed seal, shedding his skin to ward off a powerful attack like it was nothing are all cheap tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post

So Jiraiya...hands down.
    left you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Reviving the dead, summoning three seemingly invincible gates, the cursed seal, shedding his skin to ward off a powerful attack like it was nothing are all cheap tricks?
    that's what i would call them when not obtained through training,but sick experiments...
    kendoki:what makes you think he didn't train?
    mgsplayer:what makes you think he did,with all what we know about him?
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Yeah! Fine, one could argue that jutsus are all cheap tricks, and I do give him points for being a scientist, but....the dude just takes from other people man. That Hokage fight made use of someone else's power, and the only thing he had going for him 'fight-wise' was his cool sword.

And then he got so easily owned by Sasuke because his body was messed up from him being an idiot. At the end of the day, he was weak. Jiraiya was the same age as Orochimaru and look at the difference in health and looks (J was hot, Oro was not).

Orochimaru avoided death by regeneration while Jiraiya-sama avoided death by effectively fighting.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

"J was hot, Oro was not"

I think.. that says it all. Case closed.

I think we're underestimating Orochimaru a tad.

For all the thousands of Ninjutsu and forbidden techniques he had, we barely got see anything from him.
    yea but don't forget what jiraiya said when the three sannin faced each other. he said it's not the amount of jutsus someone knows that makes them a shinobi it's the ability for them to not give up. sandaime also said it wasn't the amount of jutsus that someone knows that makes a shinobi strong, it's whether they have someone or something to fight for.

yea chances are orochimaru knew more jutsus than jiraiya but looking at his major battles even with all his immense knowledge of jutsus he lost each and every major battle, i.e. itachi, sandaime, and sasuke. well sasuke's situation was different but you get the point.

also if you look at orochimaru's fight with 4 tails you'll realize that orochimaru couldn't defeat it. but jiraiya on the other hand was capable of doing so. he was also able to seal the four tails in order to get naruto back to normal and even he did this without trying to kill him. i say that's pretty remarkable.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

" also if you look at orochimaru's fight with 4 tails you'll realize that orochimaru couldn't defeat it. but jiraiya on the other hand was capable of doing so. he was also able to seal the four tails in order to get naruto back to normal and even he did this without trying to kill him. i say that's pretty remarkable."

What a great find! Never would have thought of that one~

yea but don't forget what jiraiya said when the three sannin faced each other. he said it's not the amount of jutsus someone knows that makes them a shinobi it's the ability for them to not give up. sandaime also said it wasn't the amount of jutsus that someone knows that makes a shinobi strong, it's whether they have someone or something to fight for.
    I don't mean by the fact that he has an overwhelming amount of Jutsu, but the fact that we don't know what those Jutsu are, especially the forbidden ones.

also if you look at orochimaru's fight with 4 tails you'll realize that orochimaru couldn't defeat it. but jiraiya on the other hand was capable of doing so. he was also able to seal the four tails in order to get naruto back to normal and even he did this without trying to kill him. i say that's pretty remarkable.
    So, Jiraiya put a seal on Naruto. We've seen Orochimaru seal up Naruto's 9-tailed Chakra way back in the Forest of Death. The fact that he didn't seal him during the 4-tailed fight, well, we don't know. I also doubt that Jiraiya was attacked by the large ball of chakra that Naruto used on Orochimaru.

Yeah but that was not well done was it. the seal, as Jiraiya mentions when he first trains naurto... like many years ago haha, was that it was messed up and that it MUST have been Orochimaru who did it lol also, he easily undid the crap that Orochimaru did.