Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who do you think would have won?

who do you think would have wonif jiraiya and orochimaru faced off, full power. i think jiraiya would have pawned orochimaru, i mean come on hermit mode.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

idk, orochimaru was pretty limited cuz he kept having a weak body, but yea i think jiraiya would prolly win

the only reason i would give the win to jiraiya
    would be because of that genjutsu those frogs/toads/whatever
    can do

that genjutsu would definitely end any battle
    except in the case of the uchihas
    pain won just because jiraiya didn't
    chop that summoners arms off
    dang! just think about it, if only

@gotnicerice
    i think we are considering if oro would have his arms back and he is in full health - notice: "full power" in sharingan360's post

true, very true

May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

i'd have to go with jiraiya on this one. out of all the sannin i think he was the one who had the most battle experience. i mean the dude was traveling around the world so he was bound to fight strong shinobi's and also learn and/or create new jutsus. also itachi the guy who pwned orochimaru in 2 secs didn't want to confront jiraiya directly. considering that itachi wasn't willing to fight jiraiya head on, makes me wonder if pein is stronger than itachi. i think itachi is weaker than tobi, and itachi wasn't fully confident in his ability to defeat jiraiya pretime skip, so i think he's gotta be weaker than pein who defeated jiraiya.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

yeah true afterall madara/tobi was the fouder of the uchiha clan so he is bound to be more powerfull than itachi

Jiraya hands down. Also, any dojutsu would render useless since the genjutsu is induced by sound AND it completely paralizes the targets nervious system. The biggest prove would be the strongest dojutsu couldnt do anything against Jiraya's genjutsu.

oh god

Think of it this way, Orochimaru summoned out Rashouman and still got in the situation where he was able to escape only due to an inconvenience.

Jiraiya however took the force of an attack from Naruto and survived.

well to be very honest, I think if it came to a serious battle... they would go all out in the very beginning, since they know a lot of each other... I do believe Jiraiya would finish off Orochimaru... but Orochimaru might be a thread for him too...

it's the same as Itachi said to Kisame, they may be able to defeat Jiraiya, but the possibilty they'd lose their lives was there too (he did not wanted to take that chance). I think same goes for Orochimaru.

I think we're underestimating Orochimaru a tad.

For all the thousands of Ninjutsu and forbidden techniques he had, we barely got see anything from him.