• |3| Average

2 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.33%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Am I the only one who is waiting for the hillarious scene when Madara is released from Edo Summin to relief from the kages and the whole army, only for him to be summoned by Tobi(who now knows Edo) 5 seconds later to general what-the-fuk and we're-doomed faces from everyone
    You're not the only one Tim. Although I don't think Tobi is quite ready yet. Along these lines of thought, I am halfway expecting Tobi to rvive Madara into the Hashirama body he's got sticking out of the Geddou Mazou statue.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    You're not the only one Tim. Although I don't think Tobi is quite ready yet. Along these lines of thought, I am halfway expecting Tobi to rvive Madara into the Hashirama body he's got sticking out of the Geddou Mazou statue.
    I even expect to see Izuna and Shisui.

On the other hand, after what Tobi and Kabuto did to Edo Zomies (extreme modifications), better be prepared for an overkill mix. The strongest overall Uchiha (front head) - Madara casting Susanoo, the strongest genjutsu user of the Uchiha (left head) - Shisui casting his genjutsu, the strongest ninjutsu user of the Uchiha(?) (right head) - Izuna (It's a guess ;P, based on the relation between Itachi and Sasuke), and the strongest Shinobi, with life regeneration, ocean size chakra and with his face being on everyones bodies - Hashirama on the back. And finally the final portion, Tobi using his phasing jutsu to enter it and thus becoming complete.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Because Izanami creates a loop which one can not escape until one realizes ones true self the Uchiha who were used to cheating their mistakes with Izanagi were forced to accept their limitations and recognize that one cant rely on tricks to escape their destiny.
    Does it then mean that a redeemed Kabuto, undoing ET, is highly plausible next chapter or these things kinda only work for the Uchihas?
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I even expect to see Izuna and Shisui.

On the other hand, after what Tobi and Kabuto did to Edo Zomies (extreme modifications), better be prepared for an overkill mix. The strongest overall Uchiha (front head) - Madara casting Susanoo, the strongest genjutsu user of the Uchiha (left head) - Shisui casting his genjutsu, the strongest ninjutsu user of the Uchiha(?) (right head) - Izuna (It's a guess ;P, based on the relation between Itachi and Sasuke), and the strongest Shinobi, with life regeneration, ocean size chakra and with his face being on everyones bodies - Hashirama on the back. And finally the final portion, Tobi using his phasing jutsu to enter it and thus becoming complete.
    Well, Jokes aside, We've got to expect some super overkill powered version of Madara to emerge after the Edo Version is gone.

More to the point though, I have been asking myself why would Tobi grow a full sized Body of Hashirama, one that has no consciousness, and then have it merged with the Geddou Mazou. The only rational Answer I came up with was that Tobi wanted the Hashirama body for Madara's Soul, and it's Merged with the Geddou Mazou so that Madara's soul and the Captured Bijous can enter into the body through the Statue.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well, Jokes aside, We've got to expect some super overkill powered version of Madara to emerge after the Edo Version is gone.

More to the point though, I have been asking myself why would Tobi grow a full sized Body of Hashirama, one that has no consciousness, and then have it merged with the Geddou Mazou. The only rational Answer I came up with was that Tobi wanted the Hashirama body for Madara's Soul, and it's Merged with the Geddou Mazou so that Madara's soul and the Captured Bijous can enter into the body through the Statue.
    Intimidating thought..... I also think Hashirama or his abilities will be a crucial factor in the climax of this series apart from Madara..... perhaps that is why Kishi did put so much emphasis on Hashirama's abilities lately.

Well, Hashirama's abilities are the source of Zetsu, as well as the secret behind Tobi's body. The Fake Hashirama is also connected to the Gedo statue. Both Tobi and Madara needed Hashirama's powers to become Rikudou/wield the Rinnegan/handle all the Bijuu. Naruto is at the. Ery least a counter to Hashirama's powers (or at least the Zetsu) for reasons yet to be made clear. I think he'll develop a similar power, but Kishi wanted to showcase Hashirama's powers before moving Naruto to that tier just yet. It's the same reason Madara/Itachi are showcasing the Sharingan/Rinnegan prior to revealing Sasuke's EMS power-up (along with whatever else Sasuke will gain to put him on par with Naruto). The very fact that Hashirama's power/hype is still growing is proof that his heir, Naruto, will be even more incredible.