• |3| Average

2 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.33%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Ah. Indeed. Thanks for that refresher. So now I'm just thrown off by Itachi implying that Uchiha clansmen were just chomping at the bit to change reality if they so much as let their cornflakes get too soggy, when it's supposed to be costing them their entire eye each time.

You'd think they'd have a mindset that was less "Nuh-uhn! I'm gonna out-Itzanagi your Itzanagi cause my Itzanagi has more boobs in it!!!" while tossing their entire eyesight into a blender. Oh well...

It's that second one, cause Sasuke didn't know that he was gonna get genjutsu'd when he attacked Naruto. That was just an example of Itachi's flaw--he didn't really believe/rely on Naruto's strength (to really change/save Sasuke), so he stuffed a crow down Naruto's gullet as insurance.
    Exactly, and when Itachi saw Naruto's strength later (after Itachi was revived), he fully realized how much of a mistake he had made and put his trust in Naruto. I think Itachi's discussion about Izanagi/Izanami was also to plant the seeds of Sasuke's redemption, by damaging Sasuke's belief in the infallibility of the Uchiha clan, as well as Sasuke's image of the perfection of his brother, which was created/fed by Tobi. Hopefully, this might make it easier for Naruto to get through to Sasuke.

„Now I will stop Edo Tensei“..? no no no, he said in chapter 578 he'd keep his promise to talk to sasuke after they defeated Kabuto.. Sasuke was somewhat slow in this fight, I hope he doesn't miss the chance to get some more info from Itachi.. He's still hiding something.. what if he goes off with the emotional puff caused by some interaction with sasuke before he can finish his mission..? I know that genjutsu he casted on himself probably won't allow it..so it would be one hell of a cliffchanger. I'd like to see sasuke finish what Itachi started – stopping Edo Tensei.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Was this whole excersise just so that Itachi could tell Sasuke that he was not perfect? And It appears Itachi used Koto Amats-something_ (Shisui's eye) to turn Sasuke into a Rogue Ninja?
    He was indicating towards the crow he gave to naruto... the crow with Shisui's eye and code "Protect Konoha".... the same code that activated on Itachi....!!

not bad @t paulbee, i stand corrected that izanami is different in scope to tsukuyomi. I liked the back story itachi gave too. what i wonder if the cost would be the same for a EMS user? Maybe that is what drove the clan to seek peace with the senju over madara's war dogma. Capable clans men losing eyes in battles with their mortal enemies and in house fighting over who's the real bad ass in the family would tear any family apart. Hope next week is some more insight in the Uchiha massacre from the man who did it. Did he have help? how did he do it? All these hax justus and itachi handled them all? Tobi had a hand in it for sure but, Itachi should give sasuke the whole story

Sasuke needs 2cc of Izanami stat. Nice and through explanation of the jutsu Kishi.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    „Now I will stop Edo Tensei“..? no no no, he said in chapter 578 he'd keep his promise to talk to sasuke after they defeated Kabuto.. Sasuke was somewhat slow in this fight, I hope he doesn't miss the chance to get some more info from Itachi.. He's still hiding something.. what if he goes off with the emotional puff caused by some interaction with sasuke before he can finish his mission..? I know that genjutsu he casted on himself probably won't allow it..so it would be one hell of a cliffchanger. I'd like to see sasuke finish what Itachi started – stopping Edo Tensei.
    Itashi should really finish the job before to be able to say Kabuto is deteated. For the time being he should only say "so far so good".
    The narutoverse is a world in which even killing someone doesn't mean you have defeated him. Remember 1st death of Sasori, the death of Tobi by the paper bombs, etc. I say we release the edos ; we kill the bastard; we have a coffee; we check with the sharingan that he's not hidden in the coffee; and then we say we've got him.

Well Kabuto can't really be killed by Itachi, eh.. He stops edo tensei and disappears so there's noone to kill Kabuto anymore.. Itachi doesn't even want to kill him.. I wonder why? Why try so hard to make Kabuto came to his senses when it's Sasuke he should be rescuing?
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Ouch this chapter hurt my brain... Damn Sharingan is getting convoluted. Im over the Sharingan already, this thing can copy shit, change destiny, put people in endless illusions, control magical monsters who can destroy the world, predict shit, and whatever else it wants! gah! This manga has such a boner for the Uchiha It should of been called Saskue.. lol

But aside from that, Im pretty sure Kabuto is going to bust out of that thing at the most inopportune time and say haha I faked coming to terms with myself, then kill Itachi for what seems like the third freaking time lol.
    A pie in the sky?

Man, this Chap was awesome. I was really confused by explaination tho. Gotta read that again. I got the translation/reflexion part tho.

I feel kinda bad for Kabuto now, almost to the point of him finding his brother and walking away from the main story.

Also, is it just me, or is it shaping in such a way for Sasuke to redeem himself. He seems to be getting lots of attention and nurturing these chapters, so i feel as tho his outlook will change.

Izanami seems like the one thing to best Naruto with. Naruto never gives up, so If you put him in a situation where he has to go against his Nindo, I see him continuing till the end of time.............Either that, or he uses Talk no jutsu in the loop to change the other person..........ok he might actually do that.

Hmmmmm, when I think about it in real life frames, it sounds ridiculous that Kishi is actually paid for thinking up how jutsu work, lol .

I see, only after death, Itachi finally stopped lying to others, himself and started believing in Naruto's and Sasuke's strength.

Some of you believe that Itachi is going to stop ET, probably, but I don't think he is going down with that. I think he is going to use his Susano's sword, so that he will never be brought back as Zombie again.