2 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.33%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Naruto 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 05-23-2012 at 11:42 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

early post, can't wait to check out the latest chapter :-D

That was one complex explination. Seems like Kishi has thought about this quite a bit. Anyway, it makes sense to me, at least it's concept does. Seems like this Kabuto thingy will only go on for a couple more chapters, and honestly speaking, I couldn't be happier.

I hope kabuto can turn to good one and have a good life with his patners... return to the orphanage...hope kishi do not let him dead in naruto...he is just a kid in the wrong growth road.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    That was one complex explination. Seems like Kishi has thought about this quite a bit. Anyway, it makes sense to me, at least it's concept does. Seems like this Kabuto thingy will only go on for a couple more chapters, and honestly speaking, I couldn't be happier.

nice to get an explanation...if only i understood it O_o
    i got the A and A' part, but the izanagi and izanami bit lost me

Feels way too slow after a fight that was already pretty slow/dull, with mostly lecturing and flashbacks. Maybe Itachi repeated his lectures so many times to help create a lecture-loop for the Izanami. Not a bad chapter by any means, but it was just really boring considering my expectations for Kabuto's fate and Itachi's message to Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Maybe Itachi repeated his lectures so many times to help create a lecture-loop for the Izanami.
    That would certainly drive an opponent to insanity and eventual defeat.

I understand the basics of Itzanami, as long as I don't think about it too hard. I don't understand how the Uchiha could possibly have spammed it as much as Itachi implies (to the point where they fight about who spammed it better!). If it costs them an eye every time they used Itzanagi, wouldn't the clan soon be reduced to a bunch of blind, bumbling morons.

Also, I thought this technique was unique to the Mangekyo(sp?) Sharingan, and I also thought that only 3 - 4 Uchiha ever activated that level of eye technique. Where could all these Itzanagi users possibly be coming from? Hell, that was the most confusing part of the chapter for me :-/

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I don't understand how the Uchiha could possibly have spammed it as much as Itachi implies (to the point where they fight about who spammed it better!). If it costs them an eye every time they used Itzanagi, wouldn't the clan soon be reduced to a bunch of blind, bumbling morons?

Also, I thought this technique was unique to the Mangekyo(sp?) Sharingan, and I also thought that only 3 - 4 Uchiha ever activated that level of eye technique. Where could all these Itzanagi users possibly be coming from? Hell, that was the most confusing part of the chapter for me :-/
    This! I was scratching my head like wtf?!

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    ^ lol .... *runs off to do the same

Edit: Nice explanation chapter! This chapter did a very good job of explaining the finer points of the last Sharingan techniques, which is going to help heaps in theories of how to beat Tobi.

Lol I really hope Kabuto ends up as Vegeta
    Last edited by Uzumaki_Tim; 05-23-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

same feelings really... it will take quiet some re-reading to fully understand what Izanami n Izanagi is..... but for most of its mechanics we figured it out rightly...!! i mean when it was activated and how it might end (Acknowledging yourself).

Itachi is way above others man..... he learned it the hard way though, all these lessons.... and perhaps is trying to save Sasuke from those hard lessons....!!

He is not talking about the massacre though.... may be we have to wait till the end or perhaps there is nothing more to know in that case :s that would be disappointing in my view