• |3| Average

2 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.33%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    Well Kabuto can't really be killed by Itachi, eh.. He stops edo tensei and disappears so there's noone to kill Kabuto anymore.. Itachi doesn't even want to kill him.. I wonder why? Why try so hard to make Kabuto came to his senses when it's Sasuke he should be rescuing?
    I also think just as Zero that Itashi can release Madara without releasing himself. Killing Kabuto at this moment would make him immortal. Immortals never ends up good. They are sealed instead of being killed which makes them doomed to be bored forever. Actually a good move to choose not to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    He was indicating towards the crow he gave to naruto... the crow with Shisui's eye and code "Protect Konoha".... the same code that activated on Itachi....!!
    I wish we had the Mangastream translation, because when I read it a certain way, it seems to be saying that he had used Koto Amatsukami on Sasuke in the past.
    Spoiler!

Unlike some other fans, I really want it to be over for Kabuto. First I don't want him to spring any surprises (if he does, Sasuke would Amaterasu him to ashes in Zero Seconds flat, yet on the other hand, it would be nice if he would return home to the orphanage, if only to help the children who have lost their parents in this war. This would be as good an outcome as Talk-No-Jutsu.

One lingering thought is that things seem to be going too smoothly with regard to Sasuke. I mean at this rate, he'll have no reason to fight Naruto, much less try to destroy Konoha. It does make me wonder whether something isnt going to go horribly wrong next chapter.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I wonder which unlucky Uchiha were forced to give up their eyes using Izanami simply to "punish" the users of Izanagi. I agree with other assessments of this situation, for a clan defined entirely by their eyes, it seems like they're all too comfortable with going blind. It makes the slow blindness of the Mangekyou seem insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I wonder which unlucky Uchiha were forced to give up their eyes using Izanami simply to "punish" the users of Izanagi. I agree with other assessments of this situation, for a clan defined entirely by their eyes, it seems like they're all too comfortable with going blind. It makes the slow blindness of the Mangekyou seem insignificant.
    This page:

Spoiler!

implies that at one time, there were tons of Uchiha and from them, only on one person used Izanagi to make the whole outcome of a battle favorable for the whole Uchiha clan (and only during battles they weren't allowed to fail). Since that person was already experienced in using Izanagi, it would be more reasonable to give him a new eye, rather than picking a newbie who never used it.

The problem appeared when at least 2 people were using it, for their own gains and not the gain of the whole clan. At that time, one person casted one Izanami at all those that were overusing Izanagi.

I'm also not clear about the Kotoamatsukami used by Itashi on Sasuke. What do you think of it guys?
    - We're not aware it ever happened. Are we?
    - Is Itashi just refering to his failed try to store the Shishui's eyed crow into Naruto so that it would have been used against Sasuke?
    - Was it really used and is it now? Meaning that the whole fight against Kabuto has never happened. Meaning Kabuto doesn't have the dragon sage mode ability? Meaning Sasuke is not as useless as we see him? The illusion would have started at the moment Itashi disappeared from the forest and appeared in the cave. It happened in a way we found strange in that time. Possibly a hint?

REMINDER:
    "Kotoamatsukami is the ultimate genjutsu granted by Shisui Uchiha's Mangekyō Sharingan. The technique itself allows the user to enter the opponent's mind and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will"

Itachi's definitely referring to the same Koto that freed him from Edo Tensei. He never actually landed the technique on Sasuke.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    IT sounds stupid.. but my man " Itachi Uchiha " just brainfucked me with this chapter ;p had to read it 3 times for understanding his"
    "A " " A' " " X " and " O "

it simple showes us,.. that if Kishimoto was a school teacher, he would be putting his students under Genjutsu everytime he uses annotations as " A " and " A ' " !!

- Nice chapter, though I agree that Kishi needs to move on to the other fights. Too be honest: I expected more of this fight and re-union of the Legendary Uchiha Brothers, better said; this whole IZANAMI could be executed with more EPICNESS.

I know he's saving Sasuke's EMS for later on, but it looked like he didn't had any progression in POWER, like Naruto has been showing.

*** Itachi Uchiha meant the Crow Jutsu that he had planned inside of Naruto ( it's simple not Mangastream translations )

JEAN MARIE, could be right. I was one of those guys, who founded it very strange the way Itachi planned to stop Sasuke for following him. Summoning those crows and BAM! we see a death crow on the ground, Itachi steps in and right after that; Sasuke comes into the picture.

- that DEATH CROW on the floor, could be having a similiarity to those BLACK FEATHERS on the floor, when Kabuto is in his LOOP.

Naaah.. after re-reading these latest chapters with Kabuto, I started to lose my excitement. normally, it's more EPIC STUFF with Itachi Uchiha, better said; Edo Madara was WAY more EPICNESS then this fight.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

hey some of you have been saying that Izanami is probably the best weapon for Sasuke against Naruto.... but i disagree....

The reason has been already explained by Itachi..: "Izanami was invented to punish arrogant Uchiha and those who instead of their strength craved for others abilities to become strong themselves..... and only way to get out of Izanami is by acknowledging oneself...!! Naruto is the last person in manga who would want to have others abilities to get strong, right from the beginning he has been working hard and fighting his way through challenges to get to this stage.... i think Izanami will not work on Naruto at all....!!

This also makes me think that Itachi has not ended his lecture to Sasuke, he can end ET and talk at the same time you know...!!

Izanami might have special effects too like Kabuto's return to orphanage, it could only happen if Kabuto looses all his knowledge up till that time when he was standing by a rock thinking of visiting the orphanage..... or he could have a massive heart turner... that would the biggest heart turner yet in Naruto series..

Could it be that with the final effect of Izanami, Kabuto would learn from the mistakes he made in the past and take a different path. As what I've understood, you can only break from Izanami by going through some kind of self-realization. So when Itachi said, it's time to end Edo Tensie, probably Kabuto will wake up from Izanami a changed person and voluntarily end edo tensie.

This is my prediction. Now that Kabuto is under an illusion. Madara can now freely detect his location and immediately transport there via zetsu-like transportation and kill Kabuto even before he can end ET.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Could it be that with the final effect of Izanami, Kabuto would learn from the mistakes he made in the past and take a different path. As what I've understood, you can only break from Izanami by going through some kind of self-realization. So when Itachi said, it's time to end Edo Tensie, probably Kabuto will wake up from Izanami a changed person and voluntarily end edo tensie.

This is my prediction. Now that Kabuto is under an illusion. Madara can now freely detect his location and immediately transport there via zetsu-like transportation and kill Kabuto even before he can end ET.
    With his medical skills, he could heal and save people and with his ET, he could reunite people, allow people to say their goodbyes and lift off their regrets. In a sense, a Sage of Life & Death.